The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 11-05-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
charlienigel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Nat from bro milkyway

Looks: 10(very fair)
Body: 10(D cup natural)
Gfe: 9
Bbbj: 9
Fj: 9(very tight)
.I took Nat yesterday night. Managed to get a slot with bro for Nat as she looks delicious to me.

Nat looks just like my maternal cousin whom I always dreamed of fucking. Sweetest girl I've ever bonked. She holds my hand when I was inside and hug me inside room.

I talk to her and chatted for quite awhile, she told me about her life in bangkok and she is looking for a good bf to take care of her. Seem like hinting to me. I slowly move my hand to her thighs and slowly caress her and then finger her.

We did all this like a couple and so slow that I extended another session with her. She knelt down during shower and gave me a bbbj and cum into her mouth during shower. It was convenient as I could wash it right away.

We proceed to the bed for some actions and her pussy is damn tight. Really enjoyed.

Turn out I was her last customer for the day. I got her contact and told her will rtf or look for her in Bangkok.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
eng81157 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mini, Xclusive

GFE - 11/10 makes you feel comfortable, though her command of English is limited. Makes it up for service
Looks - 8/10 resembles closely to photos
FJ - enjoys being painted and BBBJ is comfortable and just nice.

RTF - definitely, a hidden gem
Old 11-05-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 7
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayded View Post
Haha to put some objectivity into this, just purely based on this year's Angpais:

- Judy Silkstocking
- Rin Galaxy
- Britney Teeruk
- Jay Sexhouse

Who is the most Angpai of them all? 🀄🧧
Unofficial Dome 1 Angpai Awards lol.

P.S. Leaving out Maggie cos she's last year, but feel to rank her or others as benchmarks cheers. Welcoming nominations if I left any ladies out too.
Mizi TRL is better than some of the listed here IMO
Old 11-05-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
i think bo liao. even the geylang no more cat50 le
Wu la , mana boh

Quote:
Originally Posted by logmeinla View Post
Anywhere in SG got cat50?

Lor 18 LH 14 . viet house $50 .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 11-05-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iAndroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Haha to put some objectivity into this, just purely based on this year's Angpais:

- Judy Silkstocking
- Rin Galaxy
- Britney Teeruk
- Jay Sexhouse

P.S. Leaving out Maggie cos she's last year, but feel to rank her or others as benchmarks cheers. Welcoming nominations if I left any ladies out too.
So what is this? Sbf star award? Have trophy bo? Or do we get free bonk with them if they win the ang pai award? Or have special discount 50% off when booking if we select them. If all this above don't apply so why the fuck do we need to care who ang pai when we all pay equally? Book bonk fuck and fuck off thats all. I dont know what the fuck is all this about
Old 11-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 20
johnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

- Judy Silkstocking
- Rin Galaxy
- Britney Teeruk
- Jay Sexhouse

Thanks bro for shortlisting the girls for the stables to jack up their prices.
Old 11-05-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 60
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute

Ava(Silkstockings)

Definitely worth mentioned in GB threads.
Like other bros say, Way cuter and prettier in person then pic.
BBBJ is SUPERB. Deepthroat and tried to included the balls.
Gfe is GOOD with lots of eye contact and communication.
FJ is Hardworking and wants to cum together,
Try for yourself. 10/10.
Thanks Bro Silk.
Happy Bonking Bros.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 11-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 18
Quire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of lightQuire is a glorious beacon of light

11 May @ 1230pm

RTF for Minnie Regentlust.
Finally found time to RTF this lovely sluty looking lady. As usualthe session was awesome. Service attitude top notch from start till end. Puts in effort and really feel good to have her company. Left after 1 shot so she can get more rest as she was Abit under the weather, but 1 shot is already enough with this quality. Confirm RTF material. No need to go too many details since got a lot of good fr for her already.
DF - Pin
DF - Foot
STB - Noise
San - Pink
Monte - Kerri, Pavi
Old 11-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
leoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a bonk today and my choice is Tina from scarlett. Upon reached the destination knocked on the door and the door opens with a busty girl standing at the door. My eyes were literally popping out.

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=727692

Once in the room, I immediately turned over and saw a beautiful girl with a pair of long and sexy legs and she started to strip in front of me. It is quite interesting especially with her teasing look. One piece by one piece, she strips. After she was fully naked, she smiles at me and comes to me helping me to strip. Once we were both naked, we head directly to the bathroom.

The shower is pretty SOP, but once after the shower, the action begins. She starts to french me, and have her body pressed on mine. I had a hard on and poke at her, she then uses her hand to start stroking me, slowly, kissing my nipples at the same time. She slowly kisses her way to my dick and started to put it into her mouth. She does deep throat and she moans as well. Then she started to lick my balls. Nice feeling.

I was all the while enjoying the service and then I decided that I have to do something. I signaled for a caps on and she comes up on the top. Inserting my dick into her is like without any effort at all. She is already wet and she is tight as well. She insert in with a moan and then she started riding. On and on and on and on and on and on until I cannot take it and exploded into her. With my hands all over her, she lies onto my chest and stretches her legs straight and move a few more times.

After a little frenching, she helps to remove my CD and then she went to wash up while I charged up my power for the second round. Tina come out after a few minutes later and lies besides me, I was wondering for a second why she had her legs towards my face.

Then she started to deep throat me again. Wow, since her pussy is right in front of me, I started to finger her as well. Still wet, I had my fingers going in and out of her and listen to her moanings and enjoying my BBBJ at the same time.

She caps me on this time without me asking and then sat on it back facing me, the feeling is quite different, I like it in fact. After a while, I gently signaled her to get down and I pump her missionary style, I fully enjoyed the moaning and her service until I exploded the second time into her.

Looks: 8/10 85% accurate live personal vs WEB pic
Body: 8/10 her boobs make up for everything else
Boobs: 8/10 C cup boobs but more like D cup to me with sensitive erected nipples for me to suck.
BBBJ: 8.5/10 sensational with wild and wet deep throat kind.
FJ: 9/10 passionate lover kind. Accomodating throughout the session without any complaint and take initiatives on her service. Not a time watcher.

Shower: 7.5/10 SOP
Attitude: 9/10 hardworking and willing to served.
GFE: 8.5/10 very teasing and playful throughout the session just like your girlfriend.

Overall: 8.5/10
RTF: Sure
Old 11-05-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAndroid View Post
So what is this? Sbf star award? Have trophy bo? Or do we get free bonk with them if they win the ang pai award? Or have special discount 50% off when booking if we select them. If all this above don't apply so why the fuck do we need to care who ang pai when we all pay equally? Book bonk fuck and fuck off thats all. I dont know what the fuck is all this about
POWER LA BRO! Finalky some smart ppl in this forum!
exactly my thoughts.the angpai's got carrot list for bros who book them to bring them out dinner etc then we want to worship them is it? relax la bros its onky sex for 90mins.

upzzz you bro
Old 11-05-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohntan View Post
Thanks bro for shortlisting the girls for the stables to jack up their prices.
smart guy upzzz you.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 19
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

- Judy Silkstocking
- Rin Galaxy
- Britney Teeruk
- Jay Sexhouse

Seriously bro , what are you thinking

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 11-05-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoka View Post
Went for a bonk today and my choice is Tina from scarlett. Upon reached the destination knocked on the door and the door opens with a busty girl standing at the door. My eyes were literally popping out.
Red Flag.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to beholdhornymarthafock is a splendid one to behold

I dont mind this list but only two of them are active so I dont see the point

Alternatively a list of girls to avoid would help too

Quote:

- Judy Silkstocking
- Rin Galaxy
- Britney Teeruk
- Jay Sexhouse

Old 11-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Naughtybo26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Ava from SS, 4/5.

Face: 9/10, better than photo
Body: 9/10 small build no fats
Boobs: 9/10 big C/D enhanced but soft
French: 20/10 she shine on this, I’m simply lover for french. Good tongue fight
Bbbj: 8/10 not bad but short for me as I wanted the mouth for my mouth. French non stop
Fj: 10/10 wet and tight, many positions, you name it she do it.
Gfe: great girlfriend during teenagers times.
Rtf: for sure I will before she return.

Bro silk, good choice to bring in such super girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1