The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 22-01-2024, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sarap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Tried this and confirm chop the rates is lowest in the shop.
ML: MILF
Body: Meat at the right place
Boobs: At least a firm D Cup
Massage: 8/10 as she works in a high end spa in Central before
Teasing: Takes her time and talks dirty
Service: Zhut Zhut, HJ and Boobs Massage at normal rates $50
Others Special: Manage to Coax her to give bbbj+cim. Tips she say anything as she want to have more customer. I just give 70 and she say is ok as long as I come more often.
Entrance: $60 will do, boss will increase price from entrance 70 / 88 soon. They are complaining and objecting now and the boss ignore which will be impose soon.
RTM: Yes, The price is the most budget around north area now. Sooner or later will be corrupted like blk 2++ ML A. Faster visit her before she gets corrupted and up her price.
Bro can share contact? Thanks
Old 22-01-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Scratchdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboithiccc View Post
Saw Twinkle’s moments that she is leaving so decided to pay her a visit before she leaves our shores. Managed to get slot and headed down.

For bros who has visited her before, one of the best views is when she guides you up the stairs and you get a view of her figure especially her butt. Must say that her figure is super well maintained.

Massage was her usual standards but felt a bit rushed. Maybe cause she added more to her secret technique so rush the massage? Despite it being a little rushed, it is still better than many other MLs that randomly touch you.

Fast game reach the sensual part and she’s gotten better and better at it. A good 30-35 mins worth of it. Keeping you on the high all the time. Damn I will miss her HDLY.

Turn around, and decided that since it will be last visit for some time, needed to roam her inside. She quoted extra 3R and usually I’d reject but since it’s the last visit I gave in. She does have a perky pair which is nice to roam.

Overall, great session. Probably won’t add the 3R in the future.

She did say she will be back likely after 2 months. She is deciding on two spas after she’s back. So I guess stay tuned on her WC for updates.
bro, can share wc contact? big fan here
Old 22-01-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1399 / Power: 3
Secretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud of

Any bros know MP near Sembawang with FJ services?
Coz most i went is HJ Max and these days entrance fee alone $88 damm ex.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretsmove View Post
Any bros know MP near Sembawang with FJ services?
Coz most i went is HJ Max and these days entrance fee alone $88 damm ex.
FJ?

Go geylang cat 60 is more economical.

GOt both Thai and Vietnam.

YOu can find some Hotter than some MLs.

I got one regular cat 60.aLways 2 sessions. ONce in room. I raped the lady. WIth condom and of course consensual. I imagine she one of the bitchy OLs from my office. 10 min cum. THEn shower. RESt 10 min. THen make love till buzzer.bEST $120 I spend weekly. VEry sad when she leaves.

ANyway. Don't ask or pm me for contact.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
FJ?

Go geylang cat 60 is more economical.

GOt both Thai and Vietnam.

YOu can find some Hotter than some MLs.

I got one regular cat 60.aLways 2 sessions. ONce in room. I raped the lady. WIth condom and of course consensual. I imagine she one of the bitchy OLs from my office. 10 min cum. THEn shower. RESt 10 min. THen make love till buzzer.bEST $120 I spend weekly. VEry sad when she leaves.

ANyway. Don't ask or pm me for contact.
Only Blk 200+ KS and 400+ 4S have FJ shop with only certain ML offering. Go read this thread and you will know who to look for.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 16
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

Hi is Yin He spa closed for good?

I haven't seen them opened since last Friday?
Old 22-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
IcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to behold

Message deleted.

Last edited by IcedTehC; 22-01-2024 at 04:03 PM.
Old 22-01-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

IcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to beholdIcedTehC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Tried this and confirm chop the rates is lowest in the shop.
ML: MILF
Body: Meat at the right place
Boobs: At least a firm D Cup
Massage: 8/10 as she works in a high end spa in Central before
Teasing: Takes her time and talks dirty
Service: Zhut Zhut, HJ and Boobs Massage at normal rates $50
Others Special: Manage to Coax her to give bbbj+cim. Tips she say anything as she want to have more customer. I just give 70 and she say is ok as long as I come more often.
Entrance: $60 will do, boss will increase price from entrance 70 / 88 soon. They are complaining and objecting now and the boss ignore which will be impose soon.
RTM: Yes, The price is the most budget around north area now. Sooner or later will be corrupted like blk 2++ ML A. Faster visit her before she gets corrupted and up her price.
Bro can share ctc pls?

Thanks!
Old 22-01-2024, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chao View Post
Thanks @Kopishop bro for the contact. JUSt tried Axxx from 2xx.
As mentioned by the rest, Axxx is consider milf but won't reject kind. TOok the 100 package. Very hard working and her stamina is really good. Imho, she is better than 4xx+ Txxa.
Brother, can share contacts?
Thanks in advance!
Old 22-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

uzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to beholduzumaki_naruto is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Only Blk 200+ KS and 400+ 4S have FJ shop with only certain ML offering. Go read this thread and you will know who to look for.
You quote wrong person.

I not looking for FJ with ML.
Old 22-01-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
Zzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to allZzun is a name known to all

hmm no more s*** le in jq. looks like need try new ones there.
Old 22-01-2024, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Many SYT with fit bodies.. so tempting..
Old 22-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Got 2. B*&@ & Y2.

I will rotate between the 2.

Occasionally, Z@#$ not a looker but a really hardworking.
Old 22-01-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Got 2. B*&@ & Y2.

I will rotate between the 2.

Occasionally, Z@#$ not a looker but a really hardworking.
FR for both B and Y? It has been a while since i go there
Old 22-01-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of

Quote:
B***, y*** & y*** y*** all sweet prc ladies
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1