The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 05-12-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
I hope i was her reason for not working... but i am like the most of the bros here... its a one sided affair... thats why i am trying hard to pull myself out...

I totally agree she is a very nice girl... i do wish she find someone that really love her and be happy fpr the rest of her life...😊
And most importantly to accept her for her past. Not easy but i also wish she can find that one nice guy who will cherish and treasure her for who she is.
Old 05-12-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3132 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
And most importantly to accept her for her past. Not easy but i also wish she can find that one nice guy who will cherish and treasure her for who she is.
Is always very easy to accept a ex whore but it will never easy to forget who she was before whenever a couple started to quarrel and this topic will definitely bring it up to the table again and again
Old 05-12-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
matchalatte is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I went down 6-7 times in the past 1-2 months. Every time got super long queue for G7. Skipped and tried other girls/houses.
Old 05-12-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
Is always very easy to accept a ex whore but it will never easy to forget who she was before whenever a couple started to quarrel and this topic will definitely bring it up to the table again and again
Then that guy is not suitable for her. Hahah
Old 05-12-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceSpecter View Post
Seems like you have a lot of info on her bro... 😆😆😆

Could this be the reason why she is not working so much already?

She is a nice person and hope she can find happiness with her chosen one.
Take every info here about her with a pinch of salt..

Most if not all of it is hearsay one lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:04 PM
Samster

Not just about her also. Haha
Old 05-12-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
What can a whore and a whoremonger quarrel about? LOL.

Actually whores are very pitiful. They must be in a desperate situation to decide to turn in to meat trade for money.

Whores usually come to Singapore with the hope that they earn their first pot of gold, go back to their home country, bury the past and find a new bf. Dont think they will find a Singaporean unless he is rich.

To a Singaporean, marry a foreign whore can be a headache cos very very hard to get a LTVP from ICA. Unless he don't mind flying frequently to visit her.

I used to have a Ex Viet gf who used to work in KTV hostess in Singapore... Family in debt, force to work as KTV in Singapore. For me very headache and heartache cos when she goes back is long distance relationship.
Old 05-12-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!fuckingbaby is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Cant help gloating that someone kena whack it hard. Lol
Looks like his account kena ban again, after less than 1 day..
Old 05-12-2023, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3132 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
What can a whore and a whoremonger quarrel about? LOL.

Actually whores are very pitiful. They must be in a desperate situation to decide to turn in to meat trade for money.

Whores usually come to Singapore with the hope that they earn their first pot of gold, go back to their home country, bury the past and find a new bf. Dont think they will find a Singaporean unless he is rich.

To a Singaporean, marry a foreign whore can be a headache cos very very hard to get a LTVP from ICA. Unless he don't mind flying frequently to visit her.

I used to have a Ex Viet gf who used to work in KTV hostess in Singapore... Family in debt, force to work as KTV in Singapore. For me very headache and heartache cos when she goes back is long distance relationship.
Well said but I believe there’s still got a pool of ppl in Singapore will want to marry a whores and I fully understand where they are coming from and I also understand working in this industry too
Old 05-12-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 11
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingbaby View Post
Looks like his account kena ban again, after less than 1 day..
He very fucking stupid leh, after suspension he quickly come back stir shit. LOL
Old 05-12-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11479 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Quote:
I hope i was her reason for not working... but i am like the most of the bros here... its a one sided affair... thats why i am trying hard to pull myself out...

I totally agree she is a very nice girl... i do wish she find someone that really love her and be happy fpr the rest of her life...😊
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceSpecter View Post
Seems like you have a lot of info on her bro... 😆😆😆

Could this be the reason why she is not working so much already?

She is a nice person and hope she can find happiness with her chosen one.
Wa Machiam love movies ..
Tips for ALL samsters.
Keep your identity secret.
Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it. (Quote from Sammyboy )
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 05-12-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergalaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergalaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergalaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To me... WL or not i dont care... as long as u love her and she love you.... im ok with it.... just my point of view from past experience...��
Old 05-12-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Wa Machiam love movies ..
Tips for ALL samsters.
Keep your identity secret.
Do not divulge personal information eg phone numbers, real names & addresses.
If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it. (Quote from Sammyboy )
Also don’t believe anything u read on an anonymous sex forum lol..

Old 05-12-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergalaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergalaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergalaxyass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyway i have always respect her for who she is... she know who i am.... just too bad im not the choosen one...������ anyway i just want her to be happy and i am happy.....
Old 05-12-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway i have always respect her for who she is... she know who i am.... just too bad im not the choosen one...������ anyway i just want her to be happy and i am happy.....
No offence but no one gives a crap u or others is the "chosen one".. What difference does it make she knows u or not?

Don't flood the thread with this kind of sentimental BS which contribute zero value to the discussion.. Talk about other girls instead of just yapping about 7 the entire day..

U are just as bad as that whack it joker lol..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1