The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Kawaiisoi6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Depends la. Pattaya has developed so much you can find a lot of top class entertainment that is better and more expensive than Bangkok. Really depends on what he's looking for and his budget.

Booze and sex cruise even available for the right price.
Maybe I generalise too much..but I was just trying to say that in general.things like hotels..girls..and drinks in similar establishments r cheaper in Pattaya. 2 k SGD for 3 nites is a lot. Even say a budget of 400 Sgd per nite..which is 10 k baht per nite..is a lot and much can be done with that.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawaiisoi6 View Post
Mack...dont underestimate Ah Chek...he old timer...means he been there done that.
No rubbing anything here..we just sanuk.
Scully ah chek want go there again wif T and do it all night again, den u suan until he malou dun dare to approach liao, maybe we sanuk hahahahaa but he sanuk? I dunno man lolllllllllllllll

Go Tony, Hollywood, Marine Bar Disco,
Get excited on X-Zite, welcome in Buffalo,

Handsome man, very chic,
I like you, very big, sexy man, Pattaya
Old 09-02-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Maybe I generalise too much..but I was just trying to say that in general.things like hotels..girls..and drinks in similar establishments r cheaper in Pattaya. 2 k SGD for 3 nites is a lot. Even say a budget of 400 Sgd per nite..which is 10 k baht per nite..is a lot and much can be done with that.
Eh u do not need 10k baht per nite to have quality fun lah, just ask my pi chai david suphachaitow hahahahaahahahahaahahaahahahahakakakakakaakakaka.. ..

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 09-02-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Scully ah chek want go there again wif T and do it all night again, den u suan until he malou dun dare to approach liao, maybe we sanuk hahahahaa but he sanuk? I dunno man lolllllllllllllll
Where got me suan..aiyah..AhChek if bring him go temple can replace w the Buddha statue..both look same..jus paint him gold can oledi...I suan David so calat he just smile..he really thick skin one eh.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Eh u do not need 10k baht per nite to have quality fun lah, just ask my pi chai david suphachaitow hahahahaahahahahaahahaahahahahakakakakakaakakaka.. ..
Cannot compare lah..this David super chuckwow.. he spend I think 200 baht per day.
Old 09-02-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cashew.heights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I don't get what is your question? Yes you can do 1 to 4 in pattaya easily.
Anyone can sdvice where can I get a good massage with additional service in pattaya?I am sraying at baron beach resort. Thanks in advance
Old 09-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 17
blufaiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblufaiz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can advice on pattaya (area) such that it is walking
distance to the nite life/massage/ red light districts.

Hotel
Erotic/Soapy Massage palours
Gogo bars
Strip show

Apologies OMO so want to fulfill a sexacation 2k is
inclusive of hotel n flight...

Thanks for helping me make the decision between
Bangkok & Pattaya
Old 09-02-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blufaiz View Post

Hotel
Gogo bars
Strip show

Bangkok & Pattaya
If you more interested in Gogo bars and strip show, then go Pattaya for the choices and variety.

If you more interested in Massage Parlours, go BKK cos got more choices and variety.

Hotel wise got such a wide variety of hotels from budget to 5 star to meet your demands. Just ask Tim, he will gladly help to find you what u need.

2K is a lot for 4D3N. Say if you spend $300 for air ticket on promo flight like cathay or thai airways, and $100 a night for a decent 4-5* hotel, you still have $1400 for 4 days of entertainment. That's close to 9000baht per day! If you want to stretch the 9000baht, then it will relatively be cheaper to go Pattaya then BKK.

In Pattaya, for 9000baht, you can go Soapy MP in afternoon (~2500baht), go for seafood dinner (~800baht per person), go agogo bar hopping and barfine for LT (~1700bht for drinks and BF, ~4000bht for LT). This already abit of indulgence. You can't do the same in BKK for the same activities at the same budget.
Old 09-02-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blufaiz View Post

Hotel
Gogo bars
Strip show

Bangkok & Pattaya

Hi Bro, You mentioned 4 days-3 nights trip. My suggestion for 3 night vacation is head straight from the airport to Pattaya and do not bother to split to both destinations. Save Bangkok for other time.

Road transport from airport to Pattaya takes only 75 minutes, up to you by bus or taxi.

Navigation and transportation in Pattaya is really easy for newbie. It is only North Pattaya-Central Pattaya-South Pattaya and Beach road-Second road all forming one loop with baht bus traveling around. There is an extension at South Pattaya/Beach road with way too many gogo bars as well as beer bar bars. And of course girls are available to go hotel with you for short time or overnight for a fee.

There are soapie massages, mostly nearby North Pattaya/second Road.

Sex show-tiger show is available that nowadays it is even written ( in Chinese ) as one of the attraction on tour agent offer lists. I have no interest in this myself despite that I did see the sex show once in Pattaya 20+ years ago.

Daytime shopping is fine in Pattaya, but not as many choices as Bangkok.

Navigation and transportation in Bangkok is definitely not as easy as Pattaya as places scatter with horrible traffic in Bangkok pending on time and traffic.
Because your trip is only 100 hours or so, don't you want to waste many hours on transport and searching ?

Quite sometime ago, it used to be Bangkok beating out Pattaya because there were not many good looking ladies working in Pattaya ( yes it was true IMO ) . This is no longer the case now. If you want, PM to tell me your type and I will tell you where to find
Old 09-02-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cannot compare lah..this David super chuckwow.. he spend I think 200 baht per day.
HAHAHAHA does the 200bht he spend daily include the Sprite in Kawaii bar? LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Handsome man, very chic,
Old 09-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro, You mentioned 4 days-3 nights trip. My suggestion for 3 night vacation is head straight from the airport to Pattaya and do not bother to split to both destinations. Save Bangkok for other time.

Road transport from airport to Pattaya takes only 75 minutes, up to you by bus or taxi.

Navigation and transportation in Pattaya is really easy for newbie. It is only North Pattaya-Central Pattaya-South Pattaya and Beach road-Second road all forming one loop with baht bus traveling around. There is an extension at South Pattaya/Beach road with way too many gogo bars as well as beer bar bars. And of course girls are available to go hotel with you for short time or overnight for a fee.

There are soapie massages, mostly nearby North Pattaya/second Road.

Sex show-tiger show is available that nowadays it is even written ( in Chinese ) as one of the attraction on tour agent offer lists. I have no interest in this myself despite that I did see the sex show once in Pattaya 20+ years ago.

Daytime shopping is fine in Pattaya, but not as many choices as Bangkok.

Navigation and transportation in Bangkok is definitely not as easy as Pattaya as places scatter with horrible traffic in Bangkok pending on time and traffic.
Because your trip is only 100 hours or so, don't you want to waste many hours on transport and searching ?

Quite sometime ago, it used to be Bangkok beating out Pattaya because there were not many good looking ladies working in Pattaya ( yes it was true IMO ) . This is no longer the case now. If you want, PM to tell me your type and I will tell you where to find
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
If you more interested in Gogo bars and strip show, then go Pattaya for the choices and variety.

If you more interested in Massage Parlours, go BKK cos got more choices and variety.

Hotel wise got such a wide variety of hotels from budget to 5 star to meet your demands. Just ask Tim, he will gladly help to find you what u need.

2K is a lot for 4D3N. Say if you spend $300 for air ticket on promo flight like cathay or thai airways, and $100 a night for a decent 4-5* hotel, you still have $1400 for 4 days of entertainment. That's close to 9000baht per day! If you want to stretch the 9000baht, then it will relatively be cheaper to go Pattaya then BKK.

In Pattaya, for 9000baht, you can go Soapy MP in afternoon (~2500baht), go for seafood dinner (~800baht per person), go agogo bar hopping and barfine for LT (~1700bht for drinks and BF, ~4000bht for LT). This already abit of indulgence. You can't do the same in BKK for the same activities at the same budget.
both very good replies ................. just one advice , if you want Russian girls , your S$2K may not even be enough so dun be another chaitow!
Old 09-02-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Where got me suan..aiyah..AhChek if bring him go temple can replace w the Buddha statue..both look same..jus paint him gold can oledi...I suan David so calat he just smile..he really thick skin one eh.
Aiyah, getting married for the few lonely nights only lah, can be T, not T can be G, not G can be N... shit anyone can be for the night or nights.....

I think Bro K knows me too well liao............
Old 10-02-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashew.heights View Post
Anyone can sdvice where can I get a good massage with additional service in pattaya?I am sraying at baron beach resort. Thanks in advance
There are several massage places along the same soi as Baron hotel but all are traditional and clean massages. For soapy massages you have to cross 2nd road to the other side about 10 mins walk
Old 10-02-2014, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RagingMogi is Cool - loads of Potential

Any help from all the Seniors here welcome!

Came across the Eden Club a while back and saw that the Devils Den in Pattaya veri the similar, but their site information never specify their outcall services very well... any Qian Bei here tried it? Any advice for newbie?
Old 10-02-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashew.heights View Post
Get out of your hotel and turn left. Then cross over to Sai 2 and into Soi Honey. Soi honey has a big body massage building but nothing compared to Bangkok's. Keep walking till you reach near the end and there are some massage palours there with specials. Keep walking and turn right as you approach Soi Baukow and you will encounter even more ; some proper some naughty massages.

You decide what you want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1