The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-08-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Tml holiday, maids can go out? Thinking of hunting in LP again.
Depends ah. If no need take care of elderly or take of children while they go out then should be okay. Sure got some very flexible ones

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 01-09-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 4
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbuddy View Post
Any transit hotel recommendation where ask for only one ID card ?

Experience bros, please dm me

Got place that no ask for ID card one.
You want ?

Old 01-09-2023, 07:23 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Next week is the September school holiday so Val took weekday off since it's also Presidential Election and the family is going out. I couldn't go out with her but managed to find time to meet Val at a nearby staircase after I made my vote. We made out like siao and I told her I want to suck her boobs which she was reluctant but I kept touching her boobs and I guess that made her horny. She lifted her top and bra and I went to town on her juicy nipples. It was warm as I could feel the sweat on her boobs which made it more tasty. I took off my pants and got her to suck my 2ic. Initially she was shy but she later went to town. As she did not want my load in her mouth she took out a few tissues to cover my 2ic and HJ me. Shooting my load in public area sibei shiok sia. I took more tissues for her to wrap the cum loaded tissues and she went to throw it. I gave her money for lunch but she declined and I just forced it into her purse. After that we went our separate ways :P

Actually DH damn horny but some need chemistry and some convincing. I finally unlocked public BJ and HJ so maybe now need to aim for sex

Old 01-09-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

Anyone tried her before?
Old 02-09-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Next week is the September school holiday so Val took weekday off since it's also Presidential Election and the family is going out. I couldn't go out with her but managed to find time to meet Val at a nearby staircase after I made my vote. We made out like siao and I told her I want to suck her boobs which she was reluctant but I kept touching her boobs and I guess that made her horny. She lifted her top and bra and I went to town on her juicy nipples. It was warm as I could feel the sweat on her boobs which made it more tasty. I took off my pants and got her to suck my 2ic. Initially she was shy but she later went to town. As she did not want my load in her mouth she took out a few tissues to cover my 2ic and HJ me. Shooting my load in public area sibei shiok sia. I took more tissues for her to wrap the cum loaded tissues and she went to throw it. I gave her money for lunch but she declined and I just forced it into her purse. After that we went our separate ways :P

Actually DH damn horny but some need chemistry and some convincing. I finally unlocked public BJ and HJ so maybe now need to aim for sex
Never find your picture in stomp soon?
Old 02-09-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
skylow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Good man. U deserved it. My advise to u is to book a hotel via dayuse in advanced just in case. U can cancel it last minute if things don’t work out. Cuz sundays budget hotels are hard to come by
thanks for your tip, but i brought her to my home since i'm living alone.
Old 02-09-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3301 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylow View Post
The benefit of living alone.

So how was the session no fr 😂
Old 02-09-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yes, smart. I would guess 90% of maids will go your house when u tell them u living alone.
Old 02-09-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wah dangerous sia. Wait kena pregnant she sure cum find you hahahahaha

Old 03-09-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
The benefit of living alone.

So how was the session no fr 😂
no fr better, later will have bros will ask for contact.
Old 03-09-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, smart. I would guess 90% of maids will go your house when u tell them u living alone.
best is sometimes, when i lazy to fetch her to my place, i just ask her to come herself and tapao breakfast for me as well.
Old 03-09-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Wah dangerous sia. Wait kena pregnant she sure cum find you hahahahaha
haha, backdoor is safe la.
Old 03-09-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-p...ds-2023-09-01/

Will be getting lesser supply or always have new blood? Enjoy.
Old 03-09-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
best is sometimes, when i lazy to fetch her to my place, i just ask her to come herself and tapao breakfast for me as well.
Some will meet u in your house in the morning, then afternoon go meet friends n cousins in LP.
Old 03-09-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Last time one of my dh like that. Ask me to pick her 5am so that we can fuck for hours then she meet her friends 9am like just woke up lol

Quote:
Some will meet u in your house in the morning, then afternoon go meet friends n cousins in LP.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1