The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 11-01-2013, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

just came back from BJ and had Amy service again. NO doubt that her massage standard is still quite good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
Just came back from Beijing and had a session with Amy. Experience is good and still as chatty and fun-loving. See FR I posted previously.

Sexy Massage (purely HJ)

Last week I was in Beijing and had a chance to experience "Good" massage and "Good Manhood" massage. Note that this is purely sexy massage minus off sex. But I would say it's worth every cents.

Arranged this young cutey girl to come over to my hotel (thru another ctc) for a massage. Once in the room, she was off to the bathroom to change to her sexy lingerie. Oil massage proceeded and could really feel "shoik. She really knows where to press and where to massage. After the back, turned my body forward and she proceeded to massage my front when I started to exercise my hands on her. She was a bit shy but still allow me to autoroam.

She slowly proceeded down to my manhood and gave me a sensual massage before unloading millions of armies.

Very chatty and dolly voice. And could be a good listerner as well. Told her that I can help her intro some Singaporeans who are going to PEK and seek massage.

Name: Amy
Look:7/10 (young and dolly voice)
Boob: B+ with pink nipples
Frenching: didn't try
HJ: 8/10
Service: 8/10 (good massage)
Attitude: 8/10 (personable)
Damage: RMB300

Actually called her and confirmed that RMB300 is inclusive of HJ.

I simply enjoy her company. Hope to be back in Beijing soon.

Here is the contact: +8613716000281
Old 14-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 20
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Was having a quite drink at the Den in Sanlitun when I was accosted by 3 mongolian women. We badgered me into buying them a round of drinks. The damage for 4 shots was quite low at RMB160. I wouldnt have mind but the fact that the 3 were wayyyyyy past their prime and looked like 50+ to me and I didnt want to continue to keep buying dring so I scooted after the first round.
Old 15-01-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Chinki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey, that's like my 2nd home! I'm always there! Actually, just got home from there. You can talk to the waitresses Jane, Lisa, Kitty, Julia, Jennifer, the bartenders Mark, Kevin, Peter or manager Johnny. The aunties and bouncers all also quite friendly! They're all pretty cool there. Also probably cause I'm super regular.
Old 15-01-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinki View Post
Hey, that's like my 2nd home! I'm always there! Actually, just got home from there. You can talk to the waitresses Jane, Lisa, Kitty, Julia, Jennifer, the bartenders Mark, Kevin, Peter or manager Johnny. The aunties and bouncers all also quite friendly! They're all pretty cool there. Also probably cause I'm super regular.
Yes, Its close to my hotel and I usually go for a massage at TongFangHong upstairs next door (hooters building). Unfortunately for me the waitress at the Dan dont gave me the time of day. Expecially the pretty one (you know who).
Old 15-01-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
Yes, Its close to my hotel and I usually go for a massage at TongFangHong upstairs next door (hooters building). Unfortunately for me the waitress at the Dan dont gave me the time of day. Expecially the pretty one (you know who).
Haha! I'm also a regular at Hooters, too bad it's under renovation. How's the massage there? Always pass it but never try. Can't wait for Hooters to reopen tho!

I think the waitress you're referring to might be Jane though I'm not too sure exactly.

Anyways, which hotel are you at? We should meet in the Den someday. Perhaps we've actually already seen each other there..haha! I'm the one always standing at the bar corner where the waitresses always stand and talking to everyone there.
Old 15-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha! I'm also a regular at Hooters, too bad it's under renovation. How's the massage there? Always pass it but never try. Can't wait for Hooters to reopen tho!

I think the waitress you're referring to might be Jane though I'm not too sure exactly.

Anyways, which hotel are you at? We should meet in the Den someday. Perhaps we've actually already seen each other there..haha! I'm the one always standing at the bar corner where the waitresses always stand and talking to everyone there.
Hahaha. I may have see you. I am the the one that was mobbed by the 3 mongols last night. I will be in Beijing till tomorrow and back on sat night. I still dont know if I may make it to the Den tonight or on Sat. If I do I hope to see you there. I am wearing a blue parka.

TongFangHong is at 3rd floor and as far as a decent massage go there are good. You can tell them you are given a RMB68 discount voucher and you forgot to bring it and can they give you one so you can take their 70mins oil massage. Instant RMB68 discount for a RMB288 massage.
Old 15-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. I may have see you. I am the the one that was mobbed by the 3 mongols last night. I will be in Beijing till tomorrow and back on sat night. I still dont know if I may make it to the Den tonight or on Sat. If I do I hope to see you there. I am wearing a blue parka.

TongFangHong is at 3rd floor and as far as a decent massage go there are good. You can tell them you are given a RMB68 discount voucher and you forgot to bring it and can they give you one so you can take their 70mins oil massage. Instant RMB68 discount for a RMB288 massage.
Cool! Thanks dude and safe trip!
Old 15-01-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
walker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Going to be in Beijing tmr till friday. Had spend some time reading thru the post and seem like out call is the only option.

There is Maria, Lily, Kitty and Heidi... I guess I need to decide which to call...

Any other options? Any bro going to Chiong?

Cheers
Old 16-01-2013, 09:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Simon11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey...do you have Heidi's number...never saw it posted here...
Old 16-01-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rtan040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

haiz. in beijing this week but working OT every night until wanna puke. else will love to meet up with samsters... anyway is The Little Easy a gd place to go ard Sanlitun area ah? Friend recommended me wor...
Old 17-01-2013, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: Beijing Recommendations

Xiiaochen, abcda, ... same guy?
Old 18-01-2013, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1751 / Power: 19
Kent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant futureKent_do has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances View Post
Xiiaochen, abcda, ... same guy?
Its obvious isn't it???
Old 19-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cool! Thanks dude and safe trip!
The cute one is Kathy. There seems to be a new girl. Very Pettit and quite smiley couldn't see her name. Whiplash reporting live at the Dan now.
Old 19-01-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

The new cute waitress is Sofia
Old 19-01-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9916 / Power: 22
waikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond reputewaikeekee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The cute one is Kathy. There seems to be a new girl. Very Pettit and quite smiley couldn't see her name. Whiplash reporting live at the Dan now.
Quote:
The new cute waitress is Sofia
Bro whiplash; How is the place like? Me never been there before. Do they have a big screen TV for BPL? As per your recommendation, Dans' seems like a good place to chill out.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1