The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2013, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Alamak....now as we gets older, the 3F (Find, Fuck, Forget) can not apply liao...
now it becomes : Find Fuck Fixed (die lah)

Kon Kam still can get get FIXED woh...don't so flower hearted loh...

Congqing girl not wat...if you need Cantonese speaking, I recommend He Ai Qing (once was Futaba's favourite)
wah...new term.

Standard 3F (Find Fuck Forget)
NEW Standard (Find Fuck Fixation) <------ Sure Die One.

Ai Qing ar but Futaba say she now very lansi liao, don't want to follow NEW Standard.
Old 29-01-2013, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
wah...new term.

Standard 3F (Find Fuck Forget)
NEW Standard (Find Fuck Fixation) <------ Sure Die One.

Ai Qing ar but Futaba say she now very lansi liao, don't want to follow NEW Standard.
Yaloh, come to think of it ....Ai Qing seldom comes to work as apparently was what Ye Hua eighted to me that she is engaged in heavy gambling.....frequenting a gah-boh located upstairs in ACE

If like that, the 3F can become 4F (Find, Fuck, Fixed, Funding) .... jialat liao.
Old 29-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yaloh, come to think of it ....Ai Qing seldom comes to work as apparently was what Ye Hua eighted to me that she is engaged in heavy gambling.....frequenting a gah-boh located upstairs in ACE

If like that, the 3F can become 4F (Find, Fuck, Fixed, Funding) .... jialat liao.
yeah.
make your our mei mei only 3F, if 4F damn cialak.

Apparently like a lot of mei mei want easy money...so "gah-boh" lo.
which is why i plan only Standard 3F
Old 29-01-2013, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jz chat with my GF last nite after she has reached PRC safely.
She told me she'll b back this coming Thursday.
Looks like this Saturday I won't have to sleep alone after my company dinner afterall.
Maybe I might go on Friday after my work....
Old 29-01-2013, 11:52 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Looks like this Saturday I won't have to sleep alone after my company dinner afterall.
If you come on Friday, I can meet you .....but Friday is a Public Holiday in KL
Old 30-01-2013, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok I'll let u know on thursday.
Old 30-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Wahhhh...so fast she coming back ar..
must missing our dearest brader futaba to the max.

Old 30-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
hey promrakthai..we quick quick go see Futaba GF this thursday as Friday is holiday..akakaka

But thursday i got "Chinese New Year Dinner" with colleague having RM888 or RM999 table. Someone sponser rm300 so we paying only RM70 each for table of 10.

So promrakthai...you be our scout 1st on thursday and then Futaba and me will backup on Friday for major assault..
Old 30-01-2013, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
hey promrakthai..we quick quick go see Futaba GF this thursday as Friday is holiday..akakaka

But thursday i got "Chinese New Year Dinner" with colleague having RM888 or RM999 table. Someone sponser rm300 so we paying only RM70 each for table of 10.

So promrakthai...you be our scout 1st on thursday and then Futaba and me will backup on Friday for major assault..
Without buddies around, I seldom sit down to chit chat or to do eye-washing on other mei-mei. I straight away take my Ye Hua up and chit chat in the room instead of lim kopi ALONE (you know lah, Ye Hua seldom sits down to lim kopi with me one)

Me, no good scout lah and I am not gonna be the QC tester for Hong Li ( not my taste woh ) See you all on Friday night.
Old 30-01-2013, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Without buddies around, I seldom sit down to chit chat or to do eye-washing on other mei-mei. I straight away take my Ye Hua up and chit chat in the room instead of lim kopi ALONE (you know lah, Ye Hua seldom sits down to lim kopi with me one)

Me, no good scout lah and I am not gonna be the QC tester for Hong Li ( not my taste woh ) See you all on Friday night.
Yalor...your Ye Hua really have some sort of standard.
In fact...never see her sitting down to eat or drink at all.

She actually a bit playful at times especially when i am waltzing my way to washroom, i got smack on my buttock at times and i could swore i leak a little for that tender happy smacking.
Old 30-01-2013, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yalor...your Ye Hua really have some sort of standard.
In fact...never see her sitting down to eat or drink at all.

She actually a bit playful at times especially when i am waltzing my way to washroom, i got smack on my buttock at times and i could swore i leak a little for that tender happy smacking....
Yaloh..she is only playful with YOUNG and Handsome men, but not with me...

Afterall, she is still a young lady mah... where can tahan seeing young and handsome guys like Konkam
Old 31-01-2013, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:

Ai meh?
Need to do like that meh?
Old 31-01-2013, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quote:

Afterall, she is still a young lady mah... where can tahan seeing young and handsome guys like Konkam
I second tat opinion...truly agree with pomrakthai....
Old 31-01-2013, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:

woiiiii.
Futaba is the one who is young and handsome lah.

Me and promrakthai same same lah..

Anyway, end result is the best yardstick.
Futaba got Hong Li
Promrakthai got Ye Hua

and Me talak.....
Old 31-01-2013, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
woiiiii.
Futaba is the one who is young and handsome lah.

Me and promrakthai same same lah..

Anyway, end result is the best yardstick.
Futaba got Hong Li
Promrakthai got Ye Hua

and Me talak.....
You "talak" cos you "tolak"

BTW, "talak" in Malay means "divorce"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1