The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: girls in 1654A

btw perry, you used a word that xbd's ex used last yr- "protect". Bluntly, I hope we can protect you from being kc'ed. 1g bao bei apparently voluntarily gave her rmb1.5m+ earnings to her prc bf before he dumped her, she's now working in macau as a consequence of her own actions. Don't get me wrong, i also liked jia jia for her honesty, she once told me she didn't want to ever get married, i just hope you don't hurt yourself...
Old 22-04-2012, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm maybe her shop at Zhu Hai Gong Bei Custom huh...ha ha!
No lah...shop in Foshan I believe. In the area but not that far down
Old 22-04-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Retired ZQ from W06

Someone above mentioned Zhong Qi formerly from W06 ... This brought me back to memory lane ... She was one gorgeously sweet and demure babe behind the cool & quiet exterior that I could remember fondly ... Once she was comfy and given the "right setting", she would unleash a spell-binding and very addictive sexual services to the appropriate bloke ... I must say she was one heck of a fantabulous lay as far as I am concern!

Apologies for hijacking the 54A thread ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 22-04-2012, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1772 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
No lah...shop in Foshan I believe. In the area but not that far down
Hmmm...FoShan issit Bao Zi Lin???

WAH great place for martial art...got Wong Fei Hong and Ip Man huh...

I think she must be highly skill in Shadow Kick and Wing Chun Liao!!!
Old 22-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
perrymason32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,

I hear you, and thanks for your concern. I think I won't be kc'ed, though.

You see, with 1G Bao Bei, however she is, I will feel compelled to do what I can to protect her. With her (if that chance should ever come my way) I would go in with my eyes open, but still be soft with her. Her ex BF cheats her or mistreats her, I'll mess with his face. (Unfortunately, I don't have that chance.) As long as she's happy, would be my motto. I can't say it's about lust, but I can't also say it's about love. It's weird. Which is why after these two years, I am still looking for another one like her.

With Jia Jia, her honesty protects me as well. I know why she feels the way she does about getting married, and I guess you do too. I just can't help but think: If only I'd found her sooner. And had more than just three weeks to work some kind of magic with her. I'm a slow starter, don't speak the language well. And now I look back, when I said a lot of things to her on her last two days at work about how the way she talked (yes, even with, now I know, her short tongue), the way she moved...and how she in all ways was simply beautiful (I don't know the word for exquisite, dammit!), I realised she changed the subject. And on her last night, she said, a little irritated, if I didn't even know that Hunan (which I thought was still Hulan outside of Ha'erbin) was in the south, how could I go find my way to see her at home? She said QQ, but I didn't have a QQ account then so she can't add me. But she gave me her home number anyway, which I now don't know if I could or should use because I've been trying to get her at her number here, and no one's answering when I call and there're no replies to my SMSes (thank God for Google translate and my rudimentary knowledge of oral Mandarin).

I also tried OKT Garrick, who said today, No lah, she doesn't want to meet up with you.

I sure would like to know if she received or read any of my messages though. Just to be sure.

Anyway, my point with Jia Jia: her honesty protects me, any of us. If she doesn't want it, she doesn't want it. She won't lie and kc her way to get something from you. And she feels hurt when some guys treat her as if she's like that.

I'll share something funny here. Sometime this past week, Jia Jia said to me when I told her I liked her honesty, that she won't just call a customer a "qing ai de" even if he asked her to. Today, I tried Xiao Mi (FR later) in my bid to get Jia Jia out of my system, and guess what she called me more than once during our session? Exactly that. Haiz, even that reminded me of Jia Jia.

What an irony. It's Jia Jia's honesty that is so disarming and makes me most weak and vulnerable; and yet it's the same honesty that protects me in the end.

And I'll have to deal with that la.

Jia Jia's the first girl to work in GL to floor me that I am willing (if there were ever a chance) to drop everything and think nothing of giving up my six years of freedom as a single cheongster (the years before that I was married), even if it meant uprooting myself from Singapore to move...In fact, Jia Jia's the first girl I've ever met that makes me willing to do all those things, period. (That includes all my exes, including my first one who was incredibly wet and horny all the time we did it raw! Even she doesn't compare.)

Jia Jia was here for a year and half. In all that time, I was looking for another Bao Bei in all the wrong places, and did the FL circuit a bit. A year and a half! And you know, I only went into 1654A only one time before the day I saw Jia Jia. That was to try out Mei Hui, which I thought was 7/10 overall (too lazy to write FR there).

I'll get over this. I haven't fallen for anyone in a long time. This time I really kena. In the most unlikely place of all. A place I thought I'd always be safe from falling. GL, the perfect place for the zipless fuck. One leaves, another comes in. Watch for the assets that are important to you, evaluate the skills, choose between GFE or commando or find the right balance.

I have those down, pat. And when I put the perfect combination in my mind, I see Bao Bei, not Jia Jia.

Yet Jia Jia is the one who is heartbreakingly so, so beautiful to me after all. Who makes me feel like the year and a half she was here and I hadn't found her, a waste of time, a lost opportunity of a lifetime.

Enough of this la. Gotta move on. Maybe there's a Bao Bei-Jia Jia-Star combo in one special MM that's just round the corner for me. (Or maybe Jia Jia will call me soon.)

I upped Xiao Mi (1654a) and Ada (W06) this afternoon-evening. Will write a proper FR for each tomorrow or something.

Overall score for now: Xiao Mi 8/10, good attitude, very bah bah and big = nice, service good, but feeling inside her not very special (there's more on that I just realised I must elaborate on one of these days). RTF: Yes.

Ada 6.5/10, pretty face, nice and friendly, service was so so, foreplay was OK, but FJ time, (I suspect deliberately) cow girl was terrible, and wasn't very special feeling inside her. RTF: 10% chance.

Last weekend I tried Yi Yi (is she from 1654a too? I see her round there often enough), she's pretty and sweet looking, overall score: 7/10. SOP service, once she took her top off I cursed push up bras under my breath, and feeling insider her not special. RTF: No la.

Xiaofeng, 9/10. I'm scoring her a little higher than my first instincts suggest, which is 7.5/10, because I was totally depressed about going all the way to 1654a to find that Jia Jia was fully booked the entire evening. I will up her again soon to confirm. Her BBBJ was superb, and I like the way she just lies down on you. Her attitude is good too. Accommodating to whatever positions I wanted. Tool me a long while to come. I don't remember what she feels like inside, because I was distracted thinking about Jia Jia at the time. I must give her a fair evaluation. Will try to go tomorrow if I have time. RTF: Yes.

Old brief review: Mei Hui, 8/10. Most of the score is because she's damn pretty and has pink nipples. Friendly and accommodating. Feeling inside her during FJ, so-so. RTF: Not sure.

Thanks all bros, for your support and help.

Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
btw perry, you used a word that xbd's ex used last yr- "protect". Bluntly, I hope we can protect you from being kc'ed. 1g bao bei apparently voluntarily gave her rmb1.5m+ earnings to her prc bf before he dumped her, she's now working in macau as a consequence of her own actions. Don't get me wrong, i also liked jia jia for her honesty, she once told me she didn't want to ever get married, i just hope you don't hurt yourself...
Old 22-04-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sigh, those were the days eh max, when wh6 was the house of the big boobies, got zhong qing,1g bao bei, le le, xbd & shui xian, then along came bai he & 4d, who to this day had the best rack of all time in gl. Now, gl where got real non-sagging d cups? Let's see how our luck pans out with the newbies...
Old 22-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Samster

Aiyah, I realised I changed Mei Hui's score later on in my post.

My final score is 8/10, because she's very pretty, has pink nipples and not a bad set of boobs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32 View Post
hi bro,

I hear you, and thanks for your concern. I think I won't be kc'ed, though.

Thanks all bros, for your support and help.

Perry
Old 22-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sigh, those were the days eh max, when wh6 was the house of the big boobies, got zhong qing,1g bao bei, le le, xbd & shui xian, then along came bai he & 4d, who to this day had the best rack of all time in gl. Now, gl where got real non-sagging d cups? Let's see how our luck pans out with the newbies...
Bro you miss out PRC CK @ W06 also damn big tits man!!!

Some more she is pretty too!
Old 22-04-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Don't have. I just went there this evening. Have you ever heard of sagging A cups? Well, I haven't, but I think I saw them this evening. Paid for a set myself.

Perry

Quote:
Old 22-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrymason32 View Post
Don't have. I just went there this evening. Have you ever heard of sagging A cups? Well, I haven't, but I think I saw them this evening. Paid for a set myself.

Perry
Sagging A Cup must be given birth before man!
Old 22-04-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

Hi bro Eagles,

Did that. Struck out. They said they didn't keep in touch after she left, have no idea where she is now.

Guess we'll have to wait for another lead.

Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
I actually don't know Bro. I apologize. She use to come to Shenzhen and we would spend time together there. I never visited her in Macau. I do know she split time between Macau and Zhuhai though.

Maybe you can check with Ah Gu or Ah Lek at WH06. She was well loved there so they may still be in touch with her?
Old 23-04-2012, 12:18 AM
Samster

Perry, i was also a bit lost when sk & xiao man left at the same time, but i had even better chemistry with connie & fei er, they've now also left so i'd moved on to z4 & jia jia, haiz now hoping got better luck with the newbies. Don't rtf yi yi (1612), she's probably quitting soon & marrying her uber-rich local bf. I hope jia jia is really an honest gal like wh6's zhong qing, 2g bao bei & connie, gals who left gl with sparkling reputations & didn't take money from customers like most of the rest eg my fave connie said she once rejected an offer of s$80k to be a customer's mistress as quite honestly, she'd developed a fear & loathing of men. Now, connie was here for less than a yr, jia jia even longer & even more customers, couldn't you sense the deep exhaustion within her? Wls know they're incapable of feeling love now after so many 1000's of men, it's their nightmare to return to s'pore. They came to gl to make lots of money &win their financial freedom s6 they don't have to depend on men in the future. As i said, hope for the best but expect the worst...
Old 23-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Samster

perry, personally z4 is now the only total package gal in gl for me. My concise fr's on some wls i've bonked this yr: mei hui & miko- very pretty, unfriendly, dreadful service. Yoyo, ella, xiaoxue & xiao feng- above average looks, friendly, superb service. Jenny- ugly, friendly, best service in the house. Angela, mimi & qianqian- average looks, very friendly, average service. Note: ella, jenny, miko & meihui rod'ing soon, jenny & xiaoxue are angpai so need to book ahead.
Old 23-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Samster

Question Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
I hope jia jia is really an honest gal like wh6's zhong qing, 2g bao bei & connie, gals who left gl with sparkling reputations & didn't take money from customers like most of the rest
What make you so sure that 2G Bao Bei left without Baoing Fee huh...
Old 23-04-2012, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drekman View Post
perrymason3, u guys are so stupid. They have so much money. they dunt even care u have money or not ?
Aiyah Bruddar Mad China man, Oops I mean drekman, you cannot say people are stupid. There are no stupid ppl in this world unless he is one with below normal IQ.

You must understand there are always two sides of the coins in any given situation de! I am sure bruddar Perry knows what he is doing as he is an experience adult and has been cheonging for years.

drekman bruddar arh, instead of worrying other bruddars wasting $$$ on WL, why dun you focus your time and love to help the below samster (besafe) who is so pathetic and he really needs your help to overcome his neuro system breakdown illness lor. I believe you are the only one here who can help him liao lah as I tried in vain to ask him to PM me so that I can recommend him a Neurology Specialist to treat his outstanding problem leh. I feel bad to see him turning into another Mad China Man leh.

Kum sia once again hor, bruddar drekman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hahaha. You are such a whiner !
For all the boastings and chatter, you are so very pathetic.
Sob sob.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 23-04-2012 at 01:01 AM. Reason: Mad China Man!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1