The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Yesterday, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technician82 View Post
Agree with you. More fuck less time to spend on other things. Mostly they want your TLC.
My indo sometimes ask for some cash
My pinay will give her some pocket money
You got a good stable arrangement happening well done bro
Old Yesterday, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 3
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Found a maid from agent at Facebook.
Frikin horny af, she likes getting finger in the pussy, once you finger her good enough, she will faster grab your cock and just insert. I cum too fast in the first time, she’s unhappy about it. After some rest and massage, she saw my cock rise again, quickly insert and sit on it, she ownself riding and orgasm by herself. Fuck man, I think she’s the most hornier person I’ve ever seen in my life
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1629 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant futureAltriuslewinski has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Haha that's the strategy. Dh in their 20s and 30s would love to be fucked by non bangla young men if have choice because these category of men rarely interested in dh.
I'm under 40 haha morning fuck dh. Afternoon/night fuck local girl. The more fucking there is the less time and money spent on buying girls restaurant dinner la present la etc

Dun forget some old man even need to pay 100 for an old fat dark skin maid. I wonder why 😅
Old Yesterday, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
RTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of lightRTSS is a glorious beacon of light
Msg 3 helper to clean my office.
One is on the way hope she is ok to clean me up too.
Another one say not free.
And one more not yet reply.
Update later on the cleaning status. 🤭
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miloboy888 View Post

Is this nice? She say she wan to be my bf. She 3 years no sex liao she say

She send me this to ask me choose red or black. So she can wear can meet me later on.. I’m undecided. Dunno if 3 years no sex true or not
How old are you sia? Maybe 3yrs fuck bangla but not local lor hahahaha

Anyway, this one sure will ask for money. If she wants proper r/s then good for you

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1036 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to allStupidCharsiew is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTSS View Post
Msg 3 helper to clean my office.
One is on the way hope she is ok to clean me up too.
Another one say not free.
And one more not yet reply.
Update later on the cleaning status. 🤭
Careful bro. Later if something happens she know where you work hahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wolfcookies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcrap View Post
Found a maid from agent at Facebook.
Frikin horny af, she likes getting finger in the pussy, once you finger her good enough, she will faster grab your cock and just insert. I cum too fast in the first time, she’s unhappy about it. After some rest and massage, she saw my cock rise again, quickly insert and sit on it, she ownself riding and orgasm by herself. Fuck man, I think she’s the most hornier person I’ve ever seen in my life
What is the agent that u find on facebook?
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by miloboy888 View Post
Well sorry to disappoint you I met her up yesterday at a bar and we had chat and some drinks afterwards there is some light touching and kissing as we just wan to enjoy each other time. She’s a Malaysian bro. Anyway today she might come over my place and took a shower together
Like real LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1