The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 27-10-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 14
tz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of lighttz89 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
She has been back for quite some time. I just had her last week
do you happen to know how is her working timing like? past few times i go there around 5 plus in the afternoon always see her door closed
Old 27-10-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 13
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tz89 View Post
do you happen to know how is her working timing like? past few times i go there around 5 plus in the afternoon always see her door closed
Need to try your luck. I don't know her timetable unfortunately
Old 28-10-2022, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 1017 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tz89 View Post
Go bros mentioned she comes and goes early. Very random person

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-10-2022, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

RTF Pokémon again. Sat on the edge of the bed while she stand in front of me and I kiss and lick her neck and ear. She use fingertip to molest my shaft and balls. Good skills there. Then cap me for bj. I enjoy the on top view of a ah lian sucking my cock away. The view on the mirror is also shiok with her blowing up and down and I hold her hair in a bunch to see her face. Then do standing doggy with her face down on the bed. The mirror is killer view. Change position to do in front of the mirror and pin her breasts against the mirror for excitement. Suddenly outside a lot of noise and movement and I move her to the tinted glass and doggy her there while looking outside. Finished off with her on top. Acceptable cowgirl moves. Till next time
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 28-10-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 336 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 13
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Finished work late last night. was stuck in a meeting with the UK. Thought I would go check out JSP and see who was there.

When I got there it was like a ghost town. many people going to the disco on the 6th floor so many taking the lift. Came out of the lift lobby on the 4th floor and walked around. Saw Angie there.

Angie jio me but I ignored her. Walked around and saw that Linda had a customer. The usual SOP of lights on but locked door. Connie also door locked and probably with customer.

I walked out and was about to go home when I saw Angie again. She gave the usual story of having no customers. So I decided to take her up on her offer and had a session with her. I gave her a good pounding and she was giving little shrieks that turned to moans. She can be quite a vixen in bed but I did tell her not to rush me.

Not bad for a night bonk
Old 28-10-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
Punpipi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
Not going to happen, this place is a ghost town with legal joints opened up. I highly doubt the 2 PRC can sustain long with the market rate there being 1B
Yeah bro, when it's rainy days and still want to enjoy i will think of this place though many milf but they are good

Hopefully no one spoil the market la.
Old 29-10-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Finished work late last night. was stuck in a meeting with the UK. Thought I would go check out JSP and see who was there.

When I got there it was like a ghost town. many people going to the disco on the 6th floor so many taking the lift. Came out of the lift lobby on the 4th floor and walked around. Saw Angie there.

Angie jio me but I ignored her. Walked around and saw that Linda had a customer. The usual SOP of lights on but locked door. Connie also door locked and probably with customer.

I walked out and was about to go home when I saw Angie again. She gave the usual story of having no customers. So I decided to take her up on her offer and had a session with her. I gave her a good pounding and she was giving little shrieks that turned to moans. She can be quite a vixen in bed but I did tell her not to rush me.

Not bad for a night bonk
Angie is good but her attitude and persistence isn't. Can use her as a last resort to empty your balls

Old 29-10-2022, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
stevieblunder69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the TCM at beside the Level 1 lift a while back. Good massage by a MILF, but nothing offered.
Old 29-10-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 12
teen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to allteen123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieblunder69 View Post
Tried the TCM at beside the Level 1 lift a while back. Good massage by a MILF, but nothing offered.
That TCM is clean, in the past there was one pre-milf ML that had pretty solid tits and very demure. Abit regret not getting her contact since she no longer work there liao as far as i know
Old 30-10-2022, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to JSP. Only had Linda and Irene. Plus this PRC lady. Thought of giving her a try. As usual, say pain. Sigh.
Old 31-10-2022, 01:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Voromin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieblunder69 View Post
Real TCM spa??
Old 31-10-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 13
hornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud ofhornyguy83 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Went to JSP. Only had Linda and Irene. Plus this PRC lady. Thought of giving her a try. As usual, say pain. Sigh.
I tried one PRC milf.. 1B2R.. she said 2R is for her boss.. lousy FJ and will not RTF.. Petain milfs much better and slightly cheaper..
Old 31-10-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyguy83 View Post
I tried one PRC milf.. 1B2R.. she said 2R is for her boss.. lousy FJ and will not RTF.. Petain milfs much better and slightly cheaper..
PRCs hard to find good ones. Most are money minded. Petain IIRC most now charging 1B1R but more choices lah

Old 31-10-2022, 01:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

RTF Vivi aka Pokemon today 31 Oct. She is in jeans.

With a mirror at the sight. Doggy after she striped down. She was still wearing her striped socks and converse shoes. It was like fucking a school girlfriend.
Old 01-11-2022, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
rakster88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing View Post
RTF Vivi aka Pokemon today 31 Oct. She is in jeans.

With a mirror at the sight. Doggy after she striped down. She was still wearing her striped socks and converse shoes. It was like fucking a school girlfriend.
Damn!! I can imagine
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1