The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-07-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
From my personal experience, unless we feel a pressing need to maintain the "friendship" and hence feel a need to comment on her Wechat posts, else best to just not comment on ANYTHING, so that it won't trigger her that we are a part of her past which she wanna erase.

These girls have tons of friends (and ex customers) on Wechat and as much as we wanna think we are a bit more special to them, it's usually just us deceiving ourselves. So if we still keen to know how she doing in life back in China, just remain silent and be satisfied to be kept up to date with her Wechat moments. Silence is Golden for situations like this ��
Well said!

Best to remain diam diam to remain in the ML’s list, unless she personally tags/messages you of course..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 10-07-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Topic for discussion:

Do both you and the ML feel more relaxed during 90 versus 60-minute session?

And more relaxed: less inhibitions on both sides.
The ML must have good attitude and also to some extent like your presence.

So far for me, I have yet to meet one who deserve me paying for extra time.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 10-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 6
Davosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDavosthanos128 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

Massage Lovers,
Fiona is a must try if you really like massage. Couple with her superb juagern skill, you will be assured with an enjoyable session. Not forgetting her good HJ. Good and cosy place. Excellent service with no regrets
Old 10-07-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

Massage Lovers,
Fiona is a must try if you really like massage. Couple with her superb juagern skill, you will be assured with an enjoyable session. Not forgetting her good HJ. Good and cosy place. Excellent service with no regrets
JG good in what way, can share?
Old 10-07-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well said!

Best to remain diam diam to remain in the ML’s list, unless she personally tags/messages you of course..
Haha, I think many of us go through this phase, especially when still green to chionging.

You just feel good being able to see what the ML/FL does when not working, because you ‘think’ you are special to her after all the kc, then you feel the urge to comment on every post

But reality is, you are just a customer, one out of maybe even hundreds, and anything she post might just be part of the kc. Trust me, many of them know what they are doing to play this game

So just enjoy the show on their wechat, don’t get invested
Old 10-07-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 20
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioniclea View Post
Anyone tried Cherry from sweetbabes?

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=734653
Sweetbabes has so many using fake photos that its a turnoff

But Fiona from there is legit, they operate from MPs though
Old 10-07-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 16
HEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHEATJAWS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RTM Carol (Natalie)

https://sglonelyguy.org/natalie-massage/

Had a session with Carol yesterday , her service still the best I met, service start the moment you enter her house till you left

In bathroom will help you wash clean clean and rubbing with her body shaved pussy follow by blow job while you sit on the chair, serve you like a king

On the bed, start with massage follow up with cat bath, licking from ears and slowly down, ask you to bend down lift up 2 legs and her face go underneath to lick and suck your dick, I also take the chance pushing down and up to perform month fuck, after still change few patterns of bbbj and fake love making like example cow girl, 69, really cannot tahan her and nearly shoot

Nuru body2body massage, whole body oil rubbing your whole body (front and back ) and still another round of blow job really cannot take it and finished off at missionary fake love position, it so heavenly and shiok …

Overall : 9.5/10

RTM : Yes for sure , tip her and left happily
Old 10-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Let me share my personal example.

Saw a SYT ad that was really tempting. I typically avoid MP, but this SYT looks very gam me and feedback was that she can massage too. Reviews also all quite good, though i doubt most are real anyway. So i booked and went. Paid $50 entrance fee. Shown to the room. First thing i noticed, no privacy. The next room doing some big business, moaning and panting so loud. Sian.

Then the ML came in. Asked me lie down and staightaway asked me which deed i want. I said i want massage, the rest see first. She said she dont know any massage at all. I said how can it be, the advert said massage and the reviews said she did a good massage. She insisted she dont know and if i want, she can get her auntie colleague in for massage, then she take over later. I said no thank you, got up and changed. While changing, she kept haggling for money. I said hello, we havent did any massage and it was less than 5 minutes. That didnt stop her harassing me. When i finished changing, i told her straight, i paid $50 to the recep, cannot get backliao, go to them and claim whatever she feels is hers. From then on, big NO to MP.
I was told by a ML that they get $5 out of the $50, though the practice may not be standardised amongst all the MPs.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy.org/bai-yang-massage/

Visited her a couple of days ago. Very new to Singapore. All her appointments were in a mess. Photos 75% alike but her actual complexion is no where as good as in the photos.

Rather friendly though, and petite. I was in and out in about 40 mins.

RTM : no.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 15
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/lisa-massage/

I thought this is some glam milf and at most some deep make up....if u want to be serviced by a old gilf pls go ahead ...she is dim the lights so low to hide her face...she will not face you directly...its like a witch servicing you with her deep low raspy voice...freakin nightmare....go at your own risk....good thing is she is avaliable most hours lol
You make it sound like a horror movie. Especially the low raspy voice part.. humble upz for you.
Old 10-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1294 / Power: 17
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Near National Day.....maybe.

I dun think is the same person....i never visited 小七 before. but vaguely remember her is like SYT.
I see, always wanted to try the both of them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post

Visited her a couple of days ago. Very new to Singapore. All her appointments were in a mess.
Photos 75% alike but her actual complexion is no where as good as in the photos.

Is it due to bad schedule timing or the services provided that made you leave without utilizing the hour?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bioniclea View Post
Anyone tried Cherry from sweetbabes?

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=734653
Previously is Nora is my memory doesn't fail me, not the girl in the picture shown as mentioned by a bro weeks back.

Thank You.
Old 10-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jonnyjonjon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long time lurker, never tried before but recently got pretty tempted... Just curious, do you guys use a burner number when contacting the girls?
Old 10-07-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post

Visited her a couple of days ago. Very new to Singapore. All her appointments were in a mess. Photos 75% alike but her actual complexion is no where as good as in the photos.

wa sian say until like that... wanted to pay her a visit today one but she never reply so i visited zi yu instead. will post a more detailed fr later
Old 10-07-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3999 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Arina. Chen Chen I don't know. Like mentioned, my purpose is hard massage and JG.
How about this MILF? I haven't tried.
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-annie/
Old 10-07-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbd View Post
Any reviews for her? Any one here commando her? Only 1 review in her web page

https://sglonelyguy.org/rainbow-massage/

Room was clean and tidy and she has the whole apartment to herself.
She has a cute sofa.
Sensual was great too, enjoyed the HJ and BBBJ and CIM.
She is okay with two shots hj but I enjoyed the first shot so much I turned down the second one.
She is super chatty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1