The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
$80 usd per month for seeking?

Wow. Crazy man.
Thanks, Prince Devitt up
Old 05-10-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
wolfbless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread. Hope to read more stories from TS.
Old 13-10-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Today has got to be one of my most crazy encounters yet.

In summary, was proposed a 3P session but was not as satisfactory as I hoped. But what came out of it was an arrangement with some promise hopefully

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 13-10-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
infrection deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read details of your 3P session bro
Old 13-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Today has got to be one of my most crazy encounters yet.

In summary, was proposed a 3P session but was not as satisfactory as I hoped. But what came out of it was an arrangement with some promise hopefully
Dear sir, kindly elaborate if possible.
Tia
Old 13-10-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I had been chatting on Seeking for a while. Although the success rate isn’t very good, still I had to finish a subscription cycle before deciding whether I wanted to continue.

I had been chatting with 2 ladies, one a young lady, let’s call her Betty, and an older one in her 30s, whom we shall call Fran.

I had been chatting the 2 for a while now, but hadn’t really planned on meeting them. What I didn’t particularly like was that their photos were rather heavily edited, or else she refused to show her full face.

On a site like Seeking, usually that’s a red flag ...

One fine day in the midst of this chatting, Betty suddenly mentioned that she and Fran were friends and they both realized they were chatting with me. Somehow or other the talk shifted to the possibility of a 3p session. They quoted me a sum and told me to think about it, promising all kinds of interesting scenarios

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 14-10-2020 at 09:01 AM.
Old 14-10-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

The idea of that 3p session kept floating in my mind. The quoted amount to me was high, in the sense that I was essentially paying an amount I would not have paid them individually, as they didn’t really piqued my interest. After all would I pay that sum for a lady in her 30s and a girl whose pics were so heavily edited ? In all probability, no ....

But as things would have it with looking for somebody to meet, whenever there is a drought of people to meet, eventually the frustration grows. I kept thinking of the off days I had that came and went without meeting up anyone. And spending long moments on the site sending messages with poor responses added to the frustration.

Eventually I decided to give the session a try.

Old 14-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

I guess I’m naturally a cautious person, due to many experiences over the years.
Even on the actual day of the session I was feeling uncomfortable about it. It was to be held at a residence, which made me think up all kinds of scenarios about blackmail hidden cams etc
The lady Fran who arranged the meeting kept asking me about the payment and this added to the stress.

All this while Fran kept saying her friend Betty was Grabbing down as well

I contemplated for a while downstairs, before finally going up.

Old 14-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrandyrockhard is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sugarbabies is the game of loaded men. I tried the free version of Seeking just to see how it works, but never really thought of actually paying for the app.

I know that I am definitely not loaded enough to get into this game.

So please do share more of your insights, for our contemplation.
Old 14-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
I guess I’m naturally a cautious person, due to many experiences over the years.
Even on the actual day of the session I was feeling uncomfortable about it. It was to be held at a residence, which made me think up all kinds of scenarios about blackmail hidden cams etc
The lady Fran who arranged the meeting kept asking me about the payment and this added to the stress.

Thank u for elaboration!
Waiting for more!
Old 14-10-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
MaggieMi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hope you did not pay in advance bro!
Old 14-10-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 16
ttt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond reputettt123 has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates bro, please continue sharing
Old 15-10-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 4
Vudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to beholdVudigur is a splendid one to behold

Nice story you got there.
Old 15-10-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

When I went up to the unit, the person opening the door was wearing only a kimono like top, nothing underneath that, and panties. But she looked old, in her mid 30s. There was another person sitting behind a corner whom I could not see clearly.
When I walked over to her, I could see she was much younger, perhaps in her 20s and she had rather sharp features. Fran the older lady tried to make small talk and when the younger lady replied I could tell she wasn’t local from her English.

She said she was Korean (hmm) so let’s call her Kim. She was wearing just a T-shirt and panties.

I walked around the apartment, in case there were cams or someone else in the room. Fran kept asking for payment and that made me more cautious. In the end I paid her about two-thirds the amount as advance pay. I was persuaded to shower first but came out of the shower dressed as well.

We entered the bedroom which consisted of just a thin mattress on the floor. Well okaaaay. We chatted awhile before they asked if I wanted to continue

Old 17-10-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

After some hesitation and small talk we proceeded to the bedroom with the thin mattress on the floor. The 2 ladies proceeded with their action.

I must admit, for myself, that 3p in reality is always not as shiok as what we see in AV. For one it’s certainly not as sensational as I imagined. Perhaps it’s also partly the fact that both girls were not those I’d be thrilled with. Fran was older than what I preferred normally, although Kim was younger and better looking. I’d would have enjoyed myself better just taking her on alone.

Kim also didn’t allow pussy play, which was something I enjoyed. Kim did mount me whilst Fran licked me, but I preferred frenching Kim whilst Fran blew me rapidly. Fran also mounted me, looking red in the face as she did so, but we ultimately went back to me frenching Kim whilst Fran blew me. The combined sensation soon led to my exploding violently into Fran’s mouth.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1