The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hanoi

Sorry Ken7. don't know why got no signal. Was at Saloon 17 from 9.30pm till end. I am definately sorry about it cos I was there with deptrai. Don't know why he manage to contact me and you did not. But what ever that it's , I am sorry. Do double check with Detrai, we met, we drink, we went to eat and he send me me back.

All I can tell you is indoor signal in Hanoi is real bad.

Staying in Oasis tonight and will move on to another hotel tomorrow. Will call you again. It will not be KTV action but more local pub action......

Had a bloody bad fake Hennesy and am having headache now. Will bring my own liquor from tomorrow onwards.
Old 17-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ken7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

OK,

really hope no more cock-ups tonight. I am really bored at night with nothing to do.

I dun have deptrai's no. tho i drop him a private message last night for it. let's meet at your hotel before we moved out for action tonight. Let me know the time.

Really got to do something before i fly off tomorrow. any other bros around that are interested????
Old 17-01-2007, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
marlborolite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh jialat.. am i too late??!! I juz came back from work.. now in hotel.. !
Was too busy n tired from work to even log on last few nites..

If im still not too late.. can anyone call me? 9263646- rm 707, i do not have viet line..
Old 19-01-2007, 01:10 AM
shawnzzz

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi Bros,
I'll be in Hanoi on 30th and 31st Jan... wonder if any bros also here at this time?

Anh Deptrai4u, ngay 30 - 31 o Ha Noi khong? Dien thoai cho em ok!
Old 19-01-2007, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 23
nydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samsternydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Staying in Hanoi Opera Hotel.
Is it a gal friendly hotel. Seems that there is no security check here.

What the about the massage in the health club here, any idea from the bro here?
Old 21-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
FIFO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
A brother just posted me this:

Thought I reply here for the benefits of others as well.

Basically 2 types of Hotels and Local Girls; International Hotels and Local hotels.

Only 3 international hotels (and 1 Local big hotel) here allows u to tarpow back girls and the girls have to be the one working in the KTV of that same hotel. These girls generally charge about US$60 ST and US$80 LT. But u have to go fish them from the KTV first and if u fishing alone from bar counter, the average cost of 1st night fishing can set u back by about another US$50. Assuming u get a girl that can speak some English or Chinese, they will also be talking US$ to you from that moment onwards. So if u are the type that like to catch nice looking goldfish from the Fish Tank.. then this option is for you. So summary goes:
International Hotel rates per night:US$80~160
Fishing at Fish Tank:US$50
Tarpow for LT:US$80
look on the girls face when they con u more US$: priceless ;-)

Local Hotels.. firstly, if the boss of the local hotel does not know u well, he will never allow u to tar pow any girls back. If he knows you well, or if his benefits for knowing u well even if this first time he meets u is clear, then no problem. U can then go to local KTV and fish in the deep blue sea and tar pow back. So summary goes:
Local hotels rates per night : US$20~30
Fishing at Local KTV : US$50, includes VIP room, BIG Plasma screen, drinks and girls for 3 other friends as well!!!!
Tarpow for LT : From FREE~US$100 depending on ur nego skills
Look on ur face when u get a FREE ONS : priceless )
So if u like deep sea fishing and the process of fishing interest u more rather and just eating the fish... then fishes caught in deep sea generally tastes better than goldfish from fish tanks.

To answer the opening para, MELIA is NOT guest friendly, so dun even try. Near Melia has a few local KTV at Le Van Huu, go fishing there and the fish will take u to a local hotel for the night. Beware that if u are not localised enough, the fish may end up eating u up alive!
Hi Bro Dep Trai,

Can you recommend some guest friendly hotel?
I will be there in Feb. May be we can have a drink.
Thanks!

FIFO.
Old 21-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIFO View Post
Hi Bro Dep Trai,

Can you recommend some guest friendly hotel?
I will be there in Feb. May be we can have a drink.
Thanks!

FIFO.
PM me ur flight details and also ur preference. state clearly what type of hotel u really want, ie Hotel 81 type or a little lower or higher standard is ok. I will see what I can help u arrange.
Old 23-01-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Dear All,
For those I manage to meet, thanks for showing me around during my virgin visit to The place of deadly Rose... Ya, I been stung... not the VD but let the story goes.

Before that, I must first of all , say my many thanks to Deptrai and also a thousand apology to Ken7.

Oh Ya, BTW, not into KTV and you may find the FR abit boring.........more like a trip report.

Date of arrival, 16th Jan via Vietnam Air last minute booking and it cost me SGD420, so no complain. Anyway, much better than Tiger Air with the cramp sitting arrangment. Arrive at Airport at about 1830hrs, whizzs into the cab and headed straight down to Oasis Hotel to meet my fellow client whom are a couple of hours earlier via SQ. And had dinner with my client and supplier, souldn't wait to hurry back to the hotel to await the "sg local of Hanoi" Sir Dertrai's arrival. As per his request, we visited Saloon 17... Well Sir Deptrai says its a foreigner joint so not much may happen and slowly but surely I am learning about the Hanoi's culture.

Saloon17, a typical pub with live band flooded with foreigner with pricy drinks. As we were seated quite deep inside, the handphone signal got lost ( to all bro's indoor hp covergare is very bad in Hanoi ) So I did not receive Ken 7 's call and sms until we left the joint. As we headed to supper, I have requested that we will eat and taste local food so off we went to a back alley where they serve this dark vegetable chicken herbal soup. Yes the surrounding is never pleasent, dirty? somewhat. Taste of food, don't try don't know so without hesitation, I drank it anyway, compare to when I first work in KL, the place is no where near so no issue for me.... Sir Deptrai, Bird Flu in Vietnam and still take chicken??? You dare to reccommend I dare to eat. Return to hotel at abt 0130hrs , log on and send my apology to Ken7. Well with only a couple of hours, what can I do??? So sleep alone la.

Day2 :
Full day meeting and factory visit with only 4 hours of sleep, I think I am doing OK.. with daylight, I now have a better look at the city... It's definately better , cleaner and safer then Batam... Let me comment this, the people are polite , not the japanese kind of polite but sincere kind of polite to maybe a foreigner and a tourist like me.. As all meeting ended, we have request our driver to send us to the hotel that Deptrai had reccomended.... It's ok if its spring, summer or autum but winter, it's freezing even for me that can take this kind of chillnes with only a long sleeve shirt . Anyway, Sir Deptrai made an arrangment for my customer with an 8.5 rating ( sorry detail cannot be disclose ) So we headed of for dinner, in the market where we had steam boat... Again, Dirty? Yes. But again nowhere near Pudu market where you have the pork stomach soup so no issue for me. But food is good... very good . BTW Sir deptrai, what brain was it that I took ? Pig Brain or OX Brain ? I can only say my client was so desprate to return to his room after the dinner and Sir Deptrai had to meet some friends at some local joint so I asked him to bring me to local pub and he showed me this place ( Yap local joint, Sir Detrai, don't know the name of the joint but it was fun ) Shortly after he left me in good hands, yes lots of handsssss , my supplier came so that why it's not convinent to meet Ken7 and the rest. I had a good time there as all the waitresses were drinking with me, let me count 1 2 3 4 5 6 yes 6 + 1 waitress supervisor as I am very relax that night, I am more approcahble so lot's of them stick around and started feeding me with fruits and nuts. As my supplier wanted to leave early, they asked whether I need transport and I turn around and ask the supervisor, can she get me back to the hotel in 1 piece and she said OK, so my customer left as I continue drinking the gold label, I was turning my attention to her cos I find if I am gonna hit 1 tonight, she would be that but the rest also can but communication barrier. Yes she speaks both mandrain and english. Looks 7 body 7 . BTW, most of the waitress are 7.5 at least. We had our small talk and times up, I waited for her downstair and hoping that I am not stood up and fair enough she appear. she got her honda cub, I hop on and off to supper and headed straight back to the hotel and into the room. Frankly I was quite high and I force myself to have a cold shower to wake up and when I am out , she is already in my bed...... (Frankly I don't know how I convience her maybe I don't remember how I convience her but according to Sir, it's rare)
As it was cold, I rush into the bed and started kissing her.. damn she is still fully clothed but slowly but surely, I remove it piece by piece and finally she left with only her panties ( Remembered that sir said : " must be patient , slow and gentle" ) So I did all the job and she is very very moist with no smell. Frankly , I fell asleep after the first short and it was like 5am in the morning when we were done and the room phone rang at 9am from my customer and I told him that I must skip the morning session and ask him to pick me up for lunch. So With a clear mind after the morning shower, We have our second round.. I started kissing her having a while moving my hands around, hearing her soft moan, I undress her again till her panties, touch her from the outside and a small patch of moist is formed outside, still doesn't want to force a BJ , I started going under and gave her a good lick that brings her to estacy, trying very hard to control her moaning till her pussy start to contract , With no further delay, I capped and when for the Kill.... The soft moan , the scratching, the pulling of my waist and upper tie to urge me to increase the speed of penetration is driving me high as I know she wanted me deeper in , I decided to switch to doggy where she object but I manage to convience her that it will give deeper penertration , I continue for another 5 minutes before I blew my load... ( Sir Deptrai, got to learn more about their culture..... don't want to do anything wrong )... Laying down by the bed and catch my breath, with her laying on top of me, we talk and talk till it was about time. Checking with my client, they asked me to have lunch on my own then join them at the Fortuna Hotel Lobby. So I told my Girl about it, we quickly wash up , hop on to her bike and had lunch, along the way, when ever possible, she will hold my hand...I am the pillion rider. When had the food at some place, don't know where and after that when back to the hotel.... By the main road, we hug and kiss ( Yap Sir Deptrai, by the main road.... see how I kena the posion. Don't usually get it in KL or JB and in Vietnam!!! Die already ) She ask me am I gonna see her again tonight? Sure I am and I promise her that. So I pack and left .

Day 3 :

Again the usual boring, fruitless and uneventful meeting. When to my customer hotel and hoping to get 1 more room, ended up in another hotel but it was bigger and got heater some more but within walking distance to the pub so I take it. I send a sms to Sir but Sir not free so after another long boring Dinner ( This is how their dinner works, directly opposite of ours.. Dish come , we eat, dish come we eat and we drink , dish come again and eat again until the last dish, usually soup then they start serving rice... ) After the dinner and a few drinks, the local supplier started behaving in a rowdy manner so we decided to skip the later session and return to our hotel. As I had promise her that I will see her, We went back to the same pub again and it's within walking distance, 3.5 minutes walk to be exact. She was like so happy to see my return and she came out of the bar counter and accompanied us the whole night and instructing other waitresses or maybe telling them we are good fella and can have fun with, so this time round, there is like 13, 14 maybe 15 waitresses surrounding us at any 1 time cos there is very little customer that night and I was really playing with them like nobody business and there was like at least 8 of them are rated 8.5 and am damn young, abit too young for me and there was this twin there that is at least 9. But what ever that is, lights out and time to go, as usual, only my gal came around and the rest never appear. my client was disappointed but maybe he was hoping for a hit thats why he don't get 1 cos I did not hope for 1 but I got it. We had our supper, return to the hotel and damn, kena fine USD15 to get her in ( begin to understand about the gal friendly thing ) . We washed up and un-expectedly, she started off by giving me a BBBJ and I ..... Boss wanted a discussion, continue shortly.
Old 23-01-2007, 12:37 PM
Samster

Ok, sorry, Boss wanted and verbal version of my report......

Suprisingly, she started off with BBBJ once we got off from the toilet, because I had turn of the heater in the room so we were not feeling cold and under the dim light right next to the bed, me in standing, she kneeling infront of me . It was a warm , wet but definatly very in-experience in doing it cos to much teeth. Well, as I tried very hard to enjoy it and I guided her slowly to the bed and move into a 69 position and as it was hurting to much with all the teeth, I guided to squad on top of my top and lick her to the cloud nine, With alot better sound proofing and the slow and sensul touch of my tounge, she came in no time , panting for her breath, I continue and she tried to wigger free from me and we were jumping and running from bed to bed. ( yap and King sizes and a Super single bed ) . When I caught her, I started to french her and a hand began to move lower and before she kneel down again, I stopped her , telling her that I am touch for what she wanted to do for me but there is just too much teeth that hurt me. She asked me to guide her but I told her there was too little time cos its close to 3am and my taxi is 7.30am to the airport. So I got into action and within 10 minutes or so I am done and quickly go to sleep with her in my arms. By 0615, my alarm rang and I woke up and saw her sleeping in the single bed, I quickly washed up and begin my final life firing exercise and she was moaning quite load this time round cause I was like ramming her for a good 20 minutes till I let go. After helping to remove the cap, she use her tounge to give a good cleansing but trying very hard to do it without the teeth. It was effort appreciated and I quickly pack, change, when down to the counter to check for the taxi status.

After geting her bike and no long after ther taxi arrive, again we hug and kiss by the main road and off I went.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++
Sorry , got to go for lunch now. Write about my thoughts later.
Old 23-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Samster

The after thought
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am somewhat a well travelled and a tone down down guy. Be it Asia or europe and till date, there is never short of amazement, excitment and always something else round the corner . We are fortunate as a singaporean that were bought up in such clean , proper and well pamper environment that when we are out there as an individual or a small business investment, we moan about this and that .... Believe me I did the same 17 years ago when I first left singapore. I learned to be humble, learn to mix with local and if I need to use my hand to eat, I try and learn. I also learn that having too high an expectation usually follows by higher disappointment.

Quoting the ONS that I had, I did not expect it, I did not look for it but it happened.... Eating in back alley, in smelly market (believe me I had worse in KL, Bangkok and China) eating unknown stuff that is being handed to me, beliving in my ONS will not take me to a place to rob me(sitting behind as a pillion rider having no control over the motorcycle's direction). It had been a fun and fullfilling adventure that is pretty unforgettable for me. Having SIR Deptrai to give me the pointer ( previllige of a senior samster ) extenting his faith and willingness to share, what can I say more about this site since being a member during the delphi's era...... We look at each other's posting, if its pure nonsense that I had posted, maybe Deptrai will not even bother. The spirit of sharing and caring during the delphi's day had deteriate since we were moved here. I sincerly wish that we as the samster can keep this alive ( having said all this I am still not admitted as a member in the private section.... sore )

Hanoi had been wonderful to me and will return there coming march. Whether from my boss or on my own, I have decided to spend a week there and live like a local and start learning the language today.

I have calculated, out of the 4day 3 night trip, minus the hotel and drinks, eating all the local food and pump petrol for my gal, I had not spend more then 30USD which include buying her a hat and a pair of glove cos it was really cold 1 night when we were out.

1) I am lucky that SIR Deptrai are willing to meet
2) I am lucky that I had met a girl.
3) I am lucky she speaks Mandrain
4) I am definately damn bloody lucky that she speaks and write english.

Last request SIR Deptrai, know any gal in sg or jb where I can practice my rotten Vietnamese with her?? PM me or send me a email abt it.
Old 25-01-2007, 09:22 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
The after thought
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last request SIR Deptrai, know any gal in sg or jb where I can practice my rotten Vietnamese with her?? PM me or send me a email abt it.
Dear sugardad,

Amongst all the samsters I have spent time with, you are the BEST. U see, the MAIN reward that I am looking for when spending time with visitors like u is for these people to contribute to this space here and keep this Hanoi tread alive. But at least about 70% of those I spend time on totally did not contribute anything at the end of the day, total disappointment!

To practice ur "rotten" vietnamese.. (which I am damn glad u wanted to pick up the language).. u will need to go buy a Vietnamese Kit consisting of a book and a CD. Skip the front part which is dry and boring and start learning numbers and how to buy things first. Then learn about other words and a simple sentence construction. if u practice dutifully first 5 chapters of a 17~20 chapters book, you can ignore the rest of the book and start practising with a Viet person. This way of learning will ensure that ur Viet will NOT be perfect, in fact it will sound ODD, but I guarantee that the girls will love it!

The place to practice in Singapore is Joo Chiat, for JB i dunno. Anyway, beware that those Viet in Singapore are mostly so commercial that u will begin to feel withdrawal syndrome of the sincerity that u experienced in Hanoi. So do not expect too much of a true heart when in Singapore.

One more thing, those Viet in Joo Chiat are mostly from Southern Vietnam and so their pronunciation is very different from the North. Hope to see more of ur postings soon ;-)
Old 29-01-2007, 01:03 PM
Samster

Sheraton Hotel
============
Someone just PM me about Sheraton Hotel and I thought i might as well post the info here for the benefits of all.

Sheraton Hotel is run by a malaysian team and it is not guest friendly unless u pay US$80/night extra to book the girl another room. However u can try the following 2 methods to get the girl in

a. Get her in during the day before 5pm, remember to ask her not to be too dressed up so that nobody could really tell she is a WL. Once in the room, she better not get out anymore until next morning.

b. When u check in, check her in as well and let them know that is ur "wify".

The above 2 methods works only if u have a regular lobang there, does not apply to ONS.

Around Sheraton...

Just outside of Sheraton is what some samsters called the "Expressway of Death" that leads all the way to Sofitel Plaza further South. Along the way, some good restaurants and Local Ktv. Apparently those Ktv quite happening one but not like those in PRC, its actually quite run-down. I was there last week, came in at 10pm, left at 11pm, then call the girl that was sitting with me at 11.30pm and ask her out for supper. She agreed and finally we even had breakfast together... for free ;-)

Further North of Sheraton is the infamouse To Ngoc Van (check the map). Its about a little less than 1 km north (actually can work if u are not alone, 2 guys would be a good number to start with). A bunch of "Hotel 81" style with pimps sitting at the entrance to invite u in.. foreigners are charged about VND400,000. Think of it as Cat40 but u can have up to 1 hour if u like ;-) Some ladies there speaks Chinese.. try to get those..then get their phone numbers.. the next few nights could be free if u can get her out.
Old 29-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

Sheraton Again
============
Oops, forgot something else.. just between Sheraton and Sofitel (nearer to Sofitel), there is a few Hair-dresser "Cat Toc Nam-Thu Gian". Its actually blow job joint. U go in, girl pick u (not u pick girl), go to massage bed, girl strip u down, do bbbj, out poops her boobs for u to squeeze as well... everything finish in 10 mins or less (or depending on how long u can tahan).. pay tips, pay entrance... total damage S$20 at max!
Old 29-01-2007, 03:33 PM
mildjg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Yes. Sheraton is not very girl friendly.

By the way, I visit SaKuRa II near nikkon hotel last week, north of Guyen Du, VIP1: 500 KVND, VIP2: 450 KVND, 120 mins, bath but limited HJ, soso.
Old 30-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mildjg View Post
Yes. Sheraton is not very girl friendly.

By the way, I visit SaKuRa II near nikkon hotel last week, north of Guyen Du, VIP1: 500 KVND, VIP2: 450 KVND, 120 mins, bath but limited HJ, soso.
Sakura II is at 32 Hang Sieu, a little road off Nguyen Du, not easy to find. If u go Sakura I at Cat Linh street, just before Horrison Hotel, the same service there is much cheaper.

I was told that there is now a Sakura III...

The game in Sakura is usually like that.. u go for the massage, u tip the girl well if u like her. And if u can speak a little Viet, u can date her out another day and adjourn another place for some full-package fun.

Anyway, to enjoy a good VIP package for a cheaper price, you should try the one in Thang Loi Hotel.. VIP cost about VND250K only and the gals there more fun.

If u go Gia Lam, VIP is only VND150K.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1