The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 10
weefred is a Helpful and Caring Samsterweefred is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdoido View Post
Just Do It. Don watch
Yup yup most of the time i join in for 3P uh. But many of them very homophobic,i go closer to my wife they become soft like jellyfish riao.

As for GB she wanted it so much, but don't think it's easy to organise. Who's gonna pay for everything? And will everyone follow our rules? So yeah probably in the future when we have few trustable and well performing guys.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Re: Legality of sugar dating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefred View Post
Yup yup most of the time i join in for 3P uh. But many of them very homophobic,i go closer to my wife they become soft like jellyfish riao.

As for GB she wanted it so much, but don't think it's easy to organise. Who's gonna pay for everything? And will everyone follow our rules? So yeah probably in the future when we have few trustable and well performing guys.
Some guys easily get soft. I tried 3some b4. the guy can't stand, end up i am the only one satisfying the lady.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 10-10-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Some guys easily get soft. I tried 3some b4. the guy can't stand, end up i am the only one satisfying the lady.
Ya lo. But currently we have one hotwife bull in our run, damn he can fuck her for 2 hours straight without stopping sia. But in the end my wife still defeated him. But damn man, the show was out of this world.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ya lo. But currently we have one hotwife bull in our run, damn he can fuck her for 2 hours straight without stopping sia. But in the end my wife still defeated him. But damn man, the show was out of this world.
How many times did that guy cum.
Your wife defeated him meaning he cum before your wife cum?
Old 10-10-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
How many times did that guy cum.
Your wife defeated him meaning he cum before your wife cum?
He came once in the first 15 min when my wife rode him. We had a smoke. After the smoke my wife make him hard af again, he proceeded to fuck her like some crazy rabbit for 2 hours straight, the whole bed was wet with their sweat. But you're correct my wife didnt even cum once during our 3 hours session. He ran out of energy hahahah.
Old 10-10-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He came once in the first 15 min when my wife rode him. We had a smoke. After the smoke my wife make him hard af again, he proceeded to fuck her like some crazy rabbit for 2 hours straight, the whole bed was wet with their sweat. But you're correct my wife didnt even cum once during our 3 hours session. He ran out of energy hahahah.
Your wife was just following through the action, no enjoyment at all.
Definitely felt painful.
If she wants to cum, that guy must have invested a fair amount of companionship time with her which might be none other than yourself. HAHAHA.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Your wife was just following through the action, no enjoyment at all.
Definitely felt painful.
If she wants to cum, that guy must have invested a fair amount of companionship time with her which might be none other than yourself. HAHAHA.
Nope,she was wet like waterfall throughout the 3 hours. She look at me while he doggy her and smile everytime. She now everyday tell me she wanted him again for free. But the guy seems to be missing liao. Never contact us again, sadly. We might have to text him ourselves.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Nope,she was wet like waterfall throughout the 3 hours. She look at me while he doggy her and smile everytime. She now everyday tell me she wanted him again for free. But the guy seems to be missing liao. Never contact us again, sadly. We might have to text him ourselves.
If she didn't cum, maybe something is not right here. Cos ladies cum fast if they are excited about the guy. They can cum many times. Mine cum within 5 mins if they are excited about me... so... I think something is not really right

But, nevertheless, the energy from a woman, you need many men to handle her.

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 10-10-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
If she didn't cum, maybe something is not right here. Cos ladies cum fast if they are excited about the guy. They can cum many times. Mine cum within 5 mins if they are excited about me... so... I think something is not really right

But, nevertheless, the energy from a woman, you need many men to handle her.
It's literally quite impossible to hit her Gspot. All her 40 plus FWBs didn't do it, but i managed to make her squirt the first time we had sex. That's why she's stucked to me for 6 years liao, made her squirted last night as well , currently at bintan for our sexcation.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah, i have to agree with the other bro.
If she didn't cum, she didn't enjoy it very much. That's the pinnacle of sex.
Producing natural lubricant is the bare minimum when someone is arouse. That is the most basic. HAHAHA.

That guy might be the best among all the others who pm-ed. HAHAHA.

Her colleagues/friends might be able to make her cum. HAHAHA.
Old 10-10-2023, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
yeah, i have to agree with the other bro.
If she didn't cum, she didn't enjoy it very much. That's the pinnacle of sex.
Producing natural lubricant is the bare minimum when someone is arouse. That is the most basic. HAHAHA.

That guy might be the best among all the others who pm-ed. HAHAHA.

Her colleagues/friends might be able to make her cum. HAHAHA.
Yeah probably lo, she's performing for me only ma. That's why she wanted the pocket money uh. She just always horny and like to see me craving for her lo
Old Today, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peperlunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

specifically cuckold fetish
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1