The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

the above girl looks good! not surprising if she has attitude. over the years we should know what to expect. will be a bonus if she has good service. i wont mind compromising bit of look for a chance of better service
Old 25-07-2016, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4345 / Power: 12
kengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond reputekengng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
the above girl looks good! not surprising if she has attitude. over the years we should know what to expect. will be a bonus if she has good service. i wont mind compromising bit of look for a chance of better service
There are more shui and good service girls around if you want.
I love to book those fuck up altitude girls.
Is a challenge to see she fuck up or I more stuck up.
haha. May be i siao one.
Old 25-07-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengng View Post
There are more shui and good service girls around if you want.
I love to book those fuck up altitude girls.
Is a challenge to see she fuck up or I more stuck up.
haha. May be i siao one.
hahahaa swee if i kenna atitude one we exchange will ask her to see whose mountain is higher
Old 25-07-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 10
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Angry Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
hahahaa swee if i kenna atitude one we exchange will ask her to see whose mountain is higher
I don't think he will exchange lol
Old 25-07-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 18
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Nbzzz. U want them strip infront of u n show their nehneh n pussy to u first or now!! Some more want interview!!!
I thought I read before that's the practice in the past in Balai or Batu???
Old 25-07-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I thought I read before that's the practice in the past in Balai or Batu???
Old time practise is let u see.. not strip..
Old 25-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 21
NO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNO1PUNJABI deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like have a good figure. Meaty shoik.

I referring to the gal in black semi nude n the white outfit massage girl

Last edited by NO1PUNJABI; 25-07-2016 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Extension
Old 25-07-2016, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old time practise is let u see.. not strip..
She will bring u in the room. Its up to she and u leow. Strip is still possible. I experience it before i.e. at Tg batu. But not all ceweks will accede to such request though.
Old 25-07-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
She will bring u in the room. Its up to she and u leow. Strip is still possible. I experience it before i.e. at Tg batu. But not all ceweks will accede to such request though.
Hehe.. I nv been to batu coz at that time the only way to batu is from batam, I already give up when I see their sampan going to batu lol... Balai before they shifted to villas, r all located near town area.. mummy will ask them line up n then promote their girls.. this is the time when u can request to see their nehneh.. batam used to be this way too but was long time ago la... When harbourbay r still call batu ampar.....

Another place previously I went in balai is a restaurant further inside the town area, need to drive there la.. whereby we can taste wild boar, snake or rabbit.. is this place still around?
Old 25-07-2016, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yaya.. kena molested up n down.. in the end I still need to pay them.. wakaka.. shoik la!!!
Those were the days la...
Those ceweks are not molesting you. They are checking if you got extra dollars
Old 25-07-2016, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Those ceweks are not molesting you. They are checking if you got extra dollars
Nbzzzzz... That time I still young la.. no money too.. juz abit more handsome la... Wakaka
Old 25-07-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hehe.. I nv been to batu coz at that time the only way to batu is from batam, I already give up when I see their sampan going to batu lol... Balai before they shifted to villas, r all located near town area.. mummy will ask them line up n then promote their girls.. this is the time when u can request to see their nehneh.. batam used to be this way too but was long time ago la... When harbourbay r still call batu ampar.....

Another place previously I went in balai is a restaurant further inside the town area, need to drive there la.. whereby we can taste wild boar, snake or rabbit.. is this place still around?
Those days ferry from spore ply to balai and then to Batu. Later on when Batu business was good, they had direct ferry to Batu. Some bros after trying Balai, they ventured to Batu from balai by speedboat. Very fast one.

Restaurant further in? Bro, theres many restaurants in Balai. Not just town area. Are in referring to another "red light" area? Are u referring to Paya Labu?
Old 25-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

Restaurant further in? Bro, theres many restaurants in Balai. Not just town area. Are in referring to another "red light" area? Are u referring to Paya Labu?
Hmmm.. not so sure where the place is.. but I remember we went there for some wild game meats n seafoods.. lol.. anyway that was many yrs ago la.. nothing to talk abt anymore. Now go balai juz to relax, foods n ask massage girl go to room for massage n fj.. nothing much to do there now..
Old 25-07-2016, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmmm.. not so sure where the place is.. but I remember we went there for some wild game meats n seafoods.. lol.. anyway that was many yrs ago la.. nothing to talk abt anymore. Now go balai juz to relax, foods n ask massage girl go to room for massage n fj.. nothing much to do there now..
Balai have other kind of activities beside sex. Actually if u love fishing u can approach the local people there. I used to ask some of the boys in Gabion hotel. They assist me in securing a sampan. End of the day whatever i got for my catch, I will ask the local makchik to fry and we shared it for dinner. Fresh fish bro. Shiok!

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 26-07-2016 at 09:53 AM.
Old 26-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
. juz abit more handsome la... Wakaka
Handsome huh post a picture of yourself and let us judge how handsome you are .

Quote:
Hmmm.. not so sure where the place is.. but I remember
You kena cewe touch you everywhere how you can remember.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1