The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 28-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 10
fuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to allfuckjedi is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR on Nanny (RollyPolly)

Once in a while, I like to indulge in some discreet affairs.

Took me a while, but after looking at some girls, I finally decided on Nanny.
Texted Bro RP. Arrangement was smooth and location was suitably located in town area in a very nice hotel.

When i arrived at the hotel lobby, I was greeted by Nanny. She looked slightly older than her pics (the ones you see probably have some filters), but you will forget that the moment you saw her naked.

Those knockers are the real deal. I was probably spending so much time sucking on each of them that I forgot there is still the sex!

Nanny can speak some basic English but we communicated mostly via google translate. I think that put her at ease knowing I’m making an effort in trying to convey what I wanted.

Overall, her blowjobs are heaven, and once we got started the sex was steamy.
Despite the language barrier, She is willing to please.

She is definitely a top choice for boob lovers.

Thank you again Bro RP for arranging my time with this gem.

Highly recommended!
Old 28-03-2020, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
neotradtattoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nanny from RP
https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?p=19890717

Looks : 7/10 Look Older Real Life 30-35% discount from photo.
Body : 7/10 Meaty with Curves.
Boobs : 10/10 Titfuck in shower, allow COB in bed (must try)
BBBJ : 8/10 Sensual, allow CIM
FJ : 9/10 Made use of the mirrors around the room, near the sink etc. Standing Doggy, Doggy, Cowgirl. Will recommend banging her hard from the back; loud moans and sound of meaty ass.
GFE : Personally not into GFE

RTF : Yes. Visited her at 12am, kept saying wanting to sleep; so I think she can provide maximum service if visit earlier time.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
summerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysummerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is there a Laila from SD? Saw a post for her but can’t find this FL.
Old 28-03-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
summerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysummerfreeze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sd Laila 27/3/20 1030am FB

Looks 9/10 tall ktv fair Choi bu
Body 9/10 slim full of ink
Boobs 6/10 she looks like she has a nice set but when on the saggy side
Bbbj 9/10 good had better
Cim 9/10 good had better

Laila is a very bubblely sweet happy go lucky girl that has a wild side when she drinks, you can tell she is impulsive and loves to live in the moment. She is fair tall and has Long dark beautiful hair on a sweet face. Her bbbj is not bad. Overall a decent bong
Which stable bro?
Old 28-03-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerfreeze View Post
Which stable bro?
Bro, got one post earlier said she going stop soon. Guess she really stop liao, that's why you cannot see her listing. I checked, her listing taken down from slutdungeon.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post

Sunny from Pinklady

Quite close to picture, Thai tan, pussy abit trimmed. Slightly meaty but good just nice. Tits enhanced but still fun to play.
Brought along a cup of gongcha and my sex toy along and it drove her crazy.

Despite the ongoing virus, she’s fully booked everyday with many customer.
And there’s not much review of her..bloody hell all SBF bro leecher keeping for themselves.

Gave her some tip for some video and picture session.
Up my points for some doggy video😘
Up you bro power sia u
Old 28-03-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhail327 View Post
Experienced bros,how is the procedure for stables that use hotels?will the reception stop you?
My routine: Wear earphones, buy food and water (holding plastic bag), look at phone and head straight to lift lobby without looking at any staff.

1) You must act like you are a guest that have already checked-in.
2) Don't give opportunity for staff to ask you questions
3) Don't act like you have something to hide
4) Avoid eye contact, look at your phone
5) Act busy
6) Wear earphones
7) If room not too high up, use staircase if lift takes some time to come

Last edited by sammybk; 29-03-2020 at 01:06 AM.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 6
MegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMegaMan991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=764797+

book YAYA this afternoon at east area

open door saw this cute petite lady with sexy dress

looks 8.5/10 cute lady with great smile

body 8.5/10 small size and with natural boobs to lick n suck

French 9/10 when started kissing with slow romatic feel..but once on fire will be same moan n tongue fighting from her mouth

bbbj 9/10 wet slurpy feeling with hand motion together

fj 9/10 I like her riding me and pin her on the wall standing fuck.. as her frame is small..quite a few positon can be done easily
Old 29-03-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

RTF FR for Lucky, RL 28/03

Not much options available, so decide to RTF. 3rd time visiting her, bought her the food she requested, GFE vv high from the start. Session felt vv relaxed, like spend weekend with GF at home.

Fortunately nothing fuck up today everything went smoothly, released both shots, left a happy man.

Looks: Young SYT, looks like your typical thai uni student with braces.
Body: Slight thai tan, petite, no tummy, natural firm B/C cup with inverted nipples. Has tattoos on back and tummy.
French: Allows
BBJ: Standard, today gave my clean shaven balls a good licking
Painting/Fingering: Not shaved, allowed, gets wet easily.
FJ: Willing to satisfy, accommodating. She rode me like crazy today
GFE: Fun personality, always smiling, tries to please. She showed me the pictures she took during her rest day. Also saw her messages with a yandao thai dude, 555, too bad i cant read thai.
Language: Basic eng, enough for basic chat.

Saw Beer and Rina, can't tell who is who coz they look similar 555. Both look slim and mid 20s, but they didn't pay attention to me, maybe because they got "sis-code" don't try to steal customer from each other.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
My routine: Wear earphones, buy food and water (holding plastic bag), look at phone and head straight to lift lobby without looking at any staff.

1) You must act like you are a guest that have already checked-in.
2) Don't give opportunity for staff to ask you if you have already checked-in.
3) Don't act like you have something to hide
4) Avoid eye contact, look at your phone
5) Act busy
6) Wear earphones
555! True true. But nowadays covid, the reception very noticing who come in and out. Can be very hard to avoid eye contact. So must find way to enter. Ask okt. They got tricks sometimes on how to avoid also. Especially if the girl needs to pick you up, can be hard also
Old 29-03-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hitmonlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ploy From Plus66

Girl Name : Ploy
Girls Look : 9/10 Syt Cute type
Girl body : 8/10 slim with small b not for boob lovers but good to grip
GFE : 10/10 GFE level high
BBBJ : 8/10 Short but have good suction
FJ : Can do alot of position
RTF : Yes
Old 29-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 8
Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!Django7 is one of the Best!

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=767532

RL - First time with Beer, 28 Mar 4.30pm.

OKT: Bro XK was very fast as usual in response and answered my queries well.

Damage: $140/2/90

Area: Siglap area. Given new towel and a own bedroom which comes with an attached toilet.

Looks: 9/10, fair and soft skin. 2nd time in Singapore. She's 28 years old from Isan who works in an office. She looks almost the same as in the photos.

Body: 9/10 meaty and about 1.60m height. No fats, meat at all the right places. She was wearing a short white dress with lingerie inside.

Boobs: 7/10, 35C soft boobs with sensitive tits enhanced not 38D as advertised in the website. Can see the surgical scar beneath the boobs. The boobs sits perfectly on her body.

Shower: 6/10. She soap and shower together.

Fingering: 4/10. Just finger her a bit.

Kissing/Frenching: 0/10. She didn't allowed me to kiss, saying her mouth hurts.

BBBJ: 6/10. Average BJ.

Painting: 9/10. Bald pussy with no smell. I was giving her a good time through out during 69, she was moaning and pushing her pussy to me.

AJ: NA

AR: NA

FJ: 7/10. We did cowgirl & doggie. Did doggie infront of mirror, her ass just sort of vibrate when I was bonking her.

Cum: 9/10. My 1st was CIM, when I was about to cum, she removed condom and she BJ me, took all the juices to her mouth. 2nd was HJ.

Massage: 3/10. She doesn't know to massage but she did try.

GFE: 7/10, spoke basic English. She was pleasant and smiling throughout despite she's booked almost all timeslots are taken up. During downtime, she hugged and chatted awhile.

RTF: Was a good fuck but not worth for RTF. However, she will be in town till 10th April.
Old 29-03-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3607 / Power: 15
manhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond reputemanhattan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurking666 View Post
quick rtf fr on galaxy orange.

Same painless booking procedure and quickly make my way to the battlefield. Did the usual and knocked on the door.

Door opened and she's in this sexy negligee and we kiss by way of greeting (rtf ma). As it was a hot day, quickly strip down and head into the solo shower. Refreshed from the shower, we spent a good 10 mins making out and me teasing her eraser nips.

Slowly make my way to the pussy and then gave a good paint job. she reciprocated with a no teeth bbbj before we cap on and engage in cowgirl. Grind out 2 Os for her and one shot away. Spent the rest of the time cuddling and kissing. Times up, shower, dressed and gave her a goodbye peck on the lips.

ratings are as my previous frs on her.
shes really a great lady in service and in attitude too
Old 29-03-2020, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freqvibr View Post
555! True true. But nowadays covid, the reception very noticing who come in and out. Can be very hard to avoid eye contact. So must find way to enter. Ask okt. They got tricks sometimes on how to avoid also. Especially if the girl needs to pick you up, can be hard also
ya that day the staff call out to me, but i wear earphones act nv hear and quickly walk to lift lobby, lucky he didnt chase me. The cleaner greeted me at the lift lobby, i smile and said hi back
Old 29-03-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Joseper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Kanya from TRL @ Friday night 10pm,

Initially I wanted to go for Bowie but was too late for me couldn’t get that timing. OKT recommend me Kanya instead, told me she can CIM. So decide to go ahead and indeed made my night!

Looks: 9/10 - Looks pretty sweet looking. Wear totally same as the pic above when I met her. Blemish free face, tie her hair like those secondary school ah lian 2 cockroach long fringe putting down. I love ah lian hahaha!

Body: 10/10 - Slim tight body. Petite size with meaty ass which u can heard those 'pop..pop...pop...." sound during doggy style I like!

Boobs: 8/10 - Natural soft "B" with small sensitive nipples. Feel just nice for my palm to hold during FJ.

Pussy: 9/10 - When I keep licking her nipples, she will instantaneously become so wet when my hand went down. Her naughty sexy expression still staying in my mind! Haha...

Service wise is as usual SOP shower first. We start off after some ice breaking chat, her BBBJ is pretty good even though she not commando standard kind of lady. But her DT already quite amazing for me. I was so enjoying her blowing till I CIM during my 1st shot. She have some skills on doing it. One of the best bbbj I ever had before.

FJ wise good doggy with enough meat on her ass. Missionary went very smooth without any issues. Super responsive during FJ, wet and tight pussy with good HD surrounding. Can take deep banging and her crazy wild face during FJ was super memorable. Never a moment you see a lack in effort and attention. Rocks her hard during doggy style. I went all out on this position till I cum my 2nd shot furiously.

Overall a very good session. If bros who looking for pretty sweet looking face lady with good CIM and meaty ass lovers i think she is the one here. Thanks OKT for your good recommendation will look for you again if I need it again next time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1