The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fragment_champ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Bro ale88,

We r in the same boat... Now what we can do is patronize mh again cause we got gd service from her... Dun care about those who wanna flame her...
Old 30-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Scorching Hoties!

actually if u look closely at these 4 gals...perhaps may resemble some GL mms already liao...well to me at least...

gal on the lft maybe abit like jenny(1654A); next gal maybe abit like lan tian(201) or charlie(207) although i personally think charlie looks sweeter; third gals reminds me of Niki(2831B) but wif more makeup!!unfortunately Niki retired liao...as for the last gal not sure what fit but think i hv seen afew mms abit like her just cant recall the names at the mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
I wonder if the 4 WLs arriving soon in L1654A are as scorching hot as the following gals:

Old 30-03-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4348 / Power: 24
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Heard uncle hua that he had asked his agent to find more gers and will try to submit papers to AV next thurs as he said last week other houses submit a few new applications all approved.... So it's seem av is in the mood of approving hahaha good news for us more WLs coming!!!
Old 30-03-2011, 04:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
Not just the nose and the boobs, but also her pussy. I had a real closeup look at her pussy. The lower part (from midpoint towards the asshole) appears to have been stitched up. I guess she got an overhaul done.

The big tattoo of a butterfly on her pelvis and that chain around her tummy makes her look like a Thai FL. A real turnoff for me.
I drew a lot of flak just because I expressed an opinion.

The fake nose & boobs was, in fact, pointed out by fragment_champ.

The butterfly tattoo and chain were already a known fact to all who had booked her.

My only contribution was that she had surgery done on her pussy. How did I know ? Because my wife had the same thing done. During childbirth the doctor will cut the flesh below the vagina then stitch it up later.

I then expressed my personal opinion that it was a real turnoff for me.

Since when does your choice of whom to book depend on my personal opinion anyway ? I am not like some expert wine taster whose opinion can make or break a product.

If you want the right to express your own opinion then you must also grant it to others. Either we respect each other's right to our own opinion or we can turn this forum into a battleground over the slightest issue. If it ever comes to that, we should all abandon SBF.

Let's close this subject and move on.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Crouch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Aiyah, why u ppl behave so denfensive for MH abt bro 2Guards's postings.

He is only expressing his views lah and moreover most of the stuff he said was also posted by other bros except that the info is scattered here and there and you have to really scan thru all the pages to see them.

The only thing tat he said and he pointed out above abt the surgery on the vagina is true and I also saw it for myself. He is only trying to hint tat she had given birth before. So it is for u to decide whether u want to book her or not after knowing all this info. Afterall, all these are facts and not fairy tales to discredit her. You have right to know all the info abt a product or svc before you buy it, right? provided the info is available for you lah. In this case we are toking abt svc.

BTW, I commented abt my bad experience with an ang pai WL in 2831B in another thread few days ago and her supporters zapped me like shit for no reasons. I think all these zappers are sick lah. Like bro 2Guards, I am only sharing info and I did not use profanities or any disgusting words or make sarcastic remarks abt her. Before u buy a product or svc, you want to know the good feedbacks and also the negative feddbacks before you buy, right?

I know tat bro 2Guards have even booked a $800 local FL from a local OKT before and posted an FR on her. I also booked local FLs from this OKT before. His FLs are vgood and normally charge more than $300. Why would I want to flame the 2831B ang pai with non-factual info for $150. So I dun think bro 2Guards will bother to discredit or flame MH juz for $150 lah. I think this is small money to him lah.
Old 30-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
streak is Cool - loads of Potential

The one who started all this about mh, finally says want to move on!
Haha...
Anyway, for all those bros not in the know, 80% of WL in GL have either given birth or got pregnant previously (despite their age).
So I guess bro 2guards will be turn off by most WL in GL due to this fact.

Despite this I hope all bros out there will still patronize the WLs. most of them came all the way here to earn enough to care for their old, young and the sick.

What's in their past, we should leave at such and not despise them for their past mistakes.

(PS: I not new to GL even though I seldom contribute to the forum. Happy bonking bros!)
Old 30-03-2011, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Its all abt the Chemistry

think u gotta pt on this one bro...fm what i hv observed it appears quite true that majority of mms cumming to GL hv given birth or got preggars or both before cumming to GL...not surprising really given the size of PRC n why the mms land up in this trade...i gather even experienced OKTs cant discern whether all their own WLs have been in such conditions before cumming to GL...anyways what's the big deal...cosmetic surgery n/r giving birth/preggars is quite common even amongst starlets, celebs n beauty queens...most impt is whether u hv the right chemistry wif the gal...same applies to WLs...well to me at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by streak View Post
Anyway, for all those bros not in the know, 80% of WL in GL have either given birth or got pregnant previously (despite their age).

Despite this I hope all bros out there will still patronize the WLs. most of them came all the way here to earn enough to care for their old, young and the sick.

What's in their past, we should leave at such and not despise them for their past mistakes.
Old 30-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
actually if u look closely at these 4 gals...perhaps may resemble some GL mms already liao...well to me at least
gal on the lft maybe abit like jenny(1654A); next gal maybe abit like lan tian(201) or charlie(207) although i personally think charlie looks sweeter; third gals reminds me of Niki(2831B) but wif more makeup!!unfortunately Niki retired liao...as for the last gal not sure what fit but think i hv seen afew mms abit like her just cant recall the names at the mo
The lass on the extreme right perhaps resemble a little like An An of 2831B ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by streak View Post
The one who started all this about mh, finally says want to move on!
Haha...
So I guess bro 2guards will be turn off by most WL in GL due to this fact.

(PS: I not new to GL even though I seldom contribute to the forum. Happy bonking bros!)
WLs with boobs & pussy enhancement actually give u bros more pleasure, if they have gone for the latest enhancement techniques.
For the boobs, the latest craze in China is that the doctor will extract out fats from the abodmen/hips/waist & then inject into the boobs, thru the nipples. It is thus the recipients own DNA/material & it is virtually flawless. When u grab them, the boobs feel like full moon & natural. The telltale sign is that the WL will have a tiny scar somewhere around her abdomen area - this is the point where the tube is inserted into her body to extract out her fats.
As for the pussy, the doctor will simply cut-n-stitch the vigina internal wall so that the diameter becomes smaller. After 2 months of healing, wow, you can really feel the difference. If your dick head needs to breathe, it will surely suffocate inside. So even if the WLs may have the childbirth incision scar below her pussy, she can still be wonderful if she has done the pussy-stitching before coming to Spore.

So bros out there, enhancement is good. Even our garmen oso go for HDB blocks enhancement to make many of us happy.
Old 30-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
WLs with boobs & pussy enhancement actually give u bros more pleasure, if they have gone for the latest enhancement techniques.
For the boobs, the latest craze in China is that the doctor will extract out fats from the abodmen/hips/waist & then inject into the boobs, thru the nipples. It is thus the recipients own DNA/material & it is virtually flawless. When u grab them, the boobs feel like full moon & natural. The telltale sign is that the WL will have a tiny scar somewhere around her abdomen area - this is the point where the tube is inserted into her body to extract out her fats.
As for the pussy, the doctor will simply cut-n-stitch the vigina internal wall so that the diameter becomes smaller. After 2 months of healing, wow, you can really feel the difference. If your dick head needs to breathe, it will surely suffocate inside. So even if the WLs may have the childbirth incision scar below her pussy, she can still be wonderful if she has done the pussy-stitching before coming to Spore.

So bros out there, enhancement is good. Even our garmen oso go for HDB blocks enhancement to make many of us happy.
Wo, you are a walking Google link!! This is great stuff.

I never had problems with enhancements. Usually for the better yah?
Old 31-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 23
00741 is a Helpful and Caring Samster00741 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried chu chu recently
Looks: if sasa is 8 she is 6.8 (not bad but not as MILF)
Service: 9(as good as sa sa maybe better)
Boobs: 8
Hj: 9(super fingers)
Bj: 7
Ar: 8
Fj: 7(wet easy)
Overall good!
Old 31-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 20
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Scorching Hoties!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The lass on the extreme right perhaps resemble a little like An An of 2831B ...
Wah lau, Max ah, you too long neber see An An izzit?
How many times have you up her? You forgot how she looks lke liao.
The lass on the extreme right where got resemble An An of 2831B?

I think she resembles the actress below. Maybe 70-80% lah.

姚子羚

Someone I know going to bao her liao. Very soon she will be gone with the wind.
Already Niki (2831B), Jia Xing (1805) and Irene (1608) gone, we cheongsters got less and less to choose liao.
Maybe Chu Chu (1654A) also kanna bao soon.

I am trying to tok him out of this. He visits her almost everyday.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 31-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Wah lau, Max ah, you too long neber see An An izzit?
How many times have you up her? You forgot how she looks lke liao.
The lass on the extreme right where got resemble An An of 2831B?

I think she resembles the actress below. Maybe 70-80% lah.

I am trying to tok him out of this. He visits her almost everyday
Bro, I have been travelling on long haul trips these days. I therefore have no chance to savour those newbies. All I can do now is just drooled before my notebook reading thru' Omnia's juicy updates. I have not RTF An An for a long time since the last time I upped her. Did you RTF on her lately?

In my opinion, no point keeping PRC as a mistress. They are too far away from you and hence, control is an issue. For short term is alright.

BTW, who is this pretty actress you posted here? Local Actress?

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried Jia Jia 佳佳 yesterday
Looks: 6.5 if MH Miko 8 plain looking
Service: 10/10 never say no!
Boobs: 8 big B to C good shape, nice color nips to suck
Hj: na
Bj: 8
Ar: skip
Fj: 9 very tight pussy
Rtf: yes absolutely

This WL is a gem, don't understand why not that many bros wrote FR on her!
She deserves more support and she had already got mine!

I don't write English well like many bros here, however I did write a FR
on 佳佳 posted on hong kong famous site sex 141.
If u understand hong kong style chinese FR please read!
http://141hongkong.com/forum/thread-701381-1-1.html

Last edited by Submarineking; 31-03-2011 at 05:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fragment_champ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seem like a few bros wanted to push all the blame to me... I am not the one who started that mh has fake nose and boob... I got to know about it here... In fact after patronizing her I dun find anything wrong with her nose... Anyway u can continue thinking that I am the one who start this cause I can't stop ur thinking. If I really want to flame her, I won't patronized her so many times... There are so many gd catches around... Last I wish to say is I realize there r a few bosses of roti prata stall here...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1