The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cock Queen need to suck a cock a day ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
In case u did not know, katoeylover and me are discussing in great depth and length our epic tv drama series that runs into 10 000 chapters. Its going to be the first "Made In Desker/Rowell Road" longest erotic epic drama series that is ever produced in this century. Are u not proud of our achievement?

The title is "TSONTS" (TO SWALLOW OR NOT TO SWALLOW).
I just can't wait for the "shooting" to start .... I will bring with me to the set all the LadyBoys from SillyPore, including "foreign talents" from Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, Vietnam, Taiwan, Japan, Korea,India, Brazil, Italy, Mongolia, etc, etc, etc, .........

We shall promote the film in SBF by shwing CQueen and my cock side by side and ask Samsters to guess which cock belong to who .... the winners will be given a free BBBJ by CQueen
Old 06-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning samsters,

1. When enquiring about my "Goodwill Free Erotic BJ Package", you may want to take note of the following:

a. As a form of respect and courtesy both to u and me, do intro yr name, age n race. This also serve to avoid my slutty tongue from being 'rotan' for licking and tasting an underaged cock.

b. Take some time to read, understand and digest all the information given in my earlier postings/feedbacks from samsters. This will enable you to make a well informed decision to try or not to try my erotic bj. Due to my busy work schedule, I do not want to waste my time to answer your queries when all the information can be found in my thread. Do make a due diligent effort to help yourself and me.

c. My "Erotic BJ Package" is designed for those horny cock who are spontaneous and confident enough to want to take ownership for making their well informed choice. Do not make me feel "accountable and responsible" for your "fear factor" of any kind. Be mature to be accountable for making your own choice.

d. My slutty tongue do not have a fetish for sucking n licking your horny cock in public places like staircase, dark alleys/public toilet or at some muddy, mosquitoes infested park. Remember, I do respect the community at large and do not want to break the law.

2. With a mature and a slight streak of 'adventurous' mindset for 'uncertainty', my slutty tongue will be able to serve your hard cock better.

3. Have a nice weekend ahead.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
Under_Taker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i meet u this weekend?
Old 06-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Under_Taker View Post
Can i meet u this weekend?
On condition your hard balls is overloaded with your delicious hot cum to explode and quench my thirsty slutty tongue..
Old 06-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Sex Goddess cQueen

Sex Goddess,

You got PM !!!
Old 07-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Samster

Good morning samsters,

1. I am sure you may have experience an extreme slow react time for the past few days when u clicked on your thread.

2. Hence, my slutty tongue did not reply to yr private message until now.

3. For better and faster reply to your "erotic bj application", may i suggest u email your horny hard cock request to [email protected]

4. Do not forget to intro yr name, age n race (cock size optional).
Old 07-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Good morning samsters,

1. I am sure you may have experience an extreme slow react time for the past few days when u clicked on your thread.

2. Hence, my slutty tongue did not reply to yr private message until now.

3. For better and faster reply to your "erotic bj application", may i suggest u email your horny hard cock request to [email protected]

After e-mail when do I attend the INTERVIEW or BRIEFING
Old 07-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
clio69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you all so happy and lucky ..... jealous

Because cqueen reject me ... wuwuwuw
Old 07-05-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

CV

Quote:

Besides cock size, "age" should also be optional .....

After all, "age" is "just a number" ..... you may be "young" in age, eg 20s, but your cock is not strong ..... on the other hand, there are a lot of men in their 50s, 60s & 70s who are very, very strong and have lots of stamina, fucking here and there !
Old 07-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

Good evening samster,

1. I understand that all Singtel users, including me, have been affected by this slowdown of services in this forum.

2. This slowdown in services make corrresponding via private messages and browsing through the various postings quite a chore.

3. As such, I suggest all correspondences to my slutty tongue be directed to my email, [email protected], instead of my private message forum box.

4. This will ensure your request for my "Goodwill Free Erotic Bj Package" will be duly processed, and your horny, throbbing juicy cock will get the erotic treatment that you rightly deserved, subject to mutual comfort and respect.

5. On the same note of slowdown in services, i am afraid i cannot be as proactive as before in my participation in this forum. The slowdown in services make any such participation a tedious and laborious process.

6. Of course, once this slowdown in services is rectified and improved, my slutty tongue will be back in greater force - Hungrier, Sluttier And Warmer
Old 08-05-2010, 04:06 AM
Samster

cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away .........

Quote:

6. Of course, once this slowdown in services is rectified and improved, my slutty tongue will be back in greater force - Hungrier, Sluttier And Warmer
Looking forward to our 1st romantic "sexciting encounter" !
Old 08-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rendang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's so gd abt yr slutty tongue ?
Old 09-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Samster

cQueen need to suck a cock a day .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendang View Post
What's so gd abt yr slutty tongue ?
You haven't tried so you don't know what's good !

Imagine downloading thousands of your "little soldiers" down her deep throat until the last drop ..... then you know and will look for cQueen again and again .... money cannot buy such "siokness"
Old 09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Samster

cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Looking forward to our 1st romantic "sexciting encounter" !
Just reached home 15 mins ago ......

Thank you Sex Goddess for giving me the most "sexciting" 3-hours naughty weekend of my life !

It was very gracious of you to let me unload those "little soldiers", which I had been saving three (3) months, into your deep throat .... it was very considerate of you to take care until the last "little soldier" found its shelter in your deep throat

Now I know why you keep bragging about that warm slutty tongue of yours ..... I see that it was a very "powerful" tool used to maximum effect on my HARD dick

Once again, a thousand thanks and looking forward to another "sexciting encounter" ( soon ! )
Old 10-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Samster

Re: cQueen need to suck a cock a day to keep the doctor away .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Just reached home 15 mins ago ......

Thank you Sex Goddess for giving me the most "sexciting" 3-hours naughty weekend of my life !

That is the least my slutty tongue can do for some1 like you who made due diligent effort to bring your hard cock to wet and fill my mouth with your hardness and manhood.

It was very gracious of you to let me unload those "little soldiers", which I had been saving three (3) months, into your deep throat .... it was very considerate of you to take care until the last "little soldier" found its shelter in your deep throat

Your "little soldiers" are the manly product of your considerate, sensitive, cheerful and humorous disposition of your goodself. I will be doing myself a great disfavour if my slutty tongue is so careless and foolish enough to even allow a single drop of your delicious, thick, rich hot cum to slip out from my hungry mouth and go to waste.

Now I know why you keep bragging about that warm slutty tongue of yours ..... I see that it was a very "powerful" tool used to maximum effect on my HARD dick

Its full potential and effectiveness of my warm slutty tongue was brought to its optimal performance because you are mature and trusting enough to know what to expect, how to engage actively and relate well to me as an individual who just enjoy nothing more than a hard juicy throbbing cock filling and warming my mouth.

Once again, a thousand thanks and looking forward to another "sexciting encounter" ( soon ! )

Thanks to you too for being so kind, tolerant, respectable and appreciative towards both to my slutty tongue and me as an individual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1