The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 17-03-2011, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
thanks will return the favor got any younger wl to intro??
No worries, wait until you get power then you return favour (must be at least 35 points to get power 1).

H02R16 - Michelle
H12R06 - MJ
H12R15 - Joey
H22R19 - Nikki
H22R20 - Michelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloT67 View Post
ooo lol it doesn't matter as long as my didi is taken care of lol
Good attitude. Just remember next time to pay 1st!

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 06:10 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
After reading so much FR, today I wanna write a small FR on Moon from H16. I drop in PT at the late noon. I was targeting either Vivi or Michelle (H22). Unfortunately both of them are not available. My gut feeling tell me that Vivi might not be long in PT. Hopefully I'm wrong

Then I saw Moon whereby she's available. Overall Moon is "almost" a complete package. She got boobs, got looks, got figure, got good service but her voice is rather dissapointing. I'm going to cut short on her FR, but I'll highlight as per following:

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 - Tall, with big boobs couple with big pink nipples
BBBJ: 8/10 - Slow and steady
AR: 5/10 - Not as good as Lai Lai
69: Yes - Well, she offer her sweet pussy to me
FK: Yes - She also offer to me
FJ: 9/10 - She don't lube her pussy. It's all naturally moist. Her pussy is rather tight. I almost cum half way fj her.
CIM: Yes - but... she bbbj me until I almost cum and in split second, she capped me using her mouth and I unload all my yoghurt into her mouth! Damn... this is a bloody solid skill! I'm really impressed!
RTF: Hell yeah!

Moon is a hidden jewel that doesn't attract many attention. Those bros who have tried her should know what I mean. She have a pleasant character and not a time watcher too. She's also not too stingy with CDs, whereby she use 2 CDs... one is for FJ another one is for CIM. And her CD is high quality thin type.

Anyway... she will be on leave for one week in the beginning of April, then come back and start on leave again for month in early May.
Hah! Where have you been Bro? Hiding is it?

No wonder I looking for FRs and I thinking, how come nobody write FRs anymore? And this is why I need to go down PT and maybe jumpstart this thread again.

To my surprise when I return home and logged in, our ever-reliable Bros, jacky43 and U-Da-Man both post FRs. Good 'ol chums! So now that I also write FR, I see yours.

Nice FR on Moon BTW!

Hope to read more FRs from other Bros.

Good to hear from you Bro! Mr. Lobah - Lobah!

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboon View Post
Went ard 3+...h2r16 workin,h22r21 saw her go hm,h24r33 not workin,h12r15 not workin,h10r11 not workin...almost all my fav not ard so sian 3/4!!!start my car n off i go!!!
But sibeh heng me just went GL n got a nice tomyam...
Thanks for info Bro. On my way out (7:00 pm) after my sessions, I took a peek at H02R16 Michelle, her lights off already. Yes, H10R11 Judy was off but her neighbour H10R10 Katty working.

See how later who my target is.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H16R17 - Moon

Quote:
.... Moon .... "almost" a complete package. She got boobs, got looks, got figure, got good service but her voice is rather dissapointing.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 - Tall, with big boobs couple with big pink nipples
BBBJ: 8/10 - Slow and steady........69: ...FK: Yes ....
FJ: 9/10 - ... It's all naturally moist. Her pussy is rather tight. ...
CIM: Yes - but... she bbbj me until I almost cum and in split second, she capped me using her mouth and I unload all my yoghurt into her mouth!...
RTF: Hell yeah!

... hidden jewel that doesn't attract many attention.... pleasant character and not a time watcher too. .
Moon will be the perfect WL, if not for her slurred speech. Very friendly and good value for money. CIM is a plus for many. However some (who loves french) may avoid her because of this. Maybe why many eg H7R11 Carol tries to stop giving CIM.

Good FR - giving due credit to Moon. Will up U tomorrow. Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Bros, rule of thumb:

Pay 1st before service!

This is not restaurant whereby you eat first then pay.

Kindly keep this in mind.

Cheers.
not on purpose ! i forgotten to give bf hand and she busying in washing me ! so we settled after the enjoyment.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 17
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

I have been busy... Fucking

Well, I doesn't know how to post an FR anymore! Because I have been fucking the same WL... Therefore I prefer to read FR from other bros rather than write

Anyway, I bump into Queenie yesterday. Her door is wide open. I wanted to try her but hesitated because I the other WLs have set a high standard. Therefore I doesn't want to be dissapointed. And I don't really see an FR on her. However if she CIM, I'm more than willing to try her

Quote:
Hah! Where have you been Bro? Hiding is it?

No wonder I looking for FRs and I thinking, how come nobody write FRs anymore? And this is why I need to go down PT and maybe jumpstart this thread again.

To my surprise when I return home and logged in, our ever-reliable Bros, jacky43 and U-Da-Man both post FRs. Good 'ol chums! So now that I also write FR, I see yours.

Nice FR on Moon BTW!

Hope to read more FRs from other Bros.

Good to hear from you Bro! Mr. Lobah - Lobah!

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Samster

Re: H16R17 - Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Moon will be the perfect WL, if not for her slurred speech. Very friendly and good value for money. CIM is a plus for many. However some (who loves french) may avoid her because of this. Maybe why many eg H7R11 Carol tries to stop giving CIM.

Actually, even if WL perform BBBJ, AR, or CIM, it is not an issue for me and I will still french her.

How to say? Sexy? Erotic? Daring?

I french the more after WL perform BBBJ or AR on me. After 69, I also french, that is if WL allows, like H02R02 Maggie, H22R20 Michelle to name a few.

In the case of Moon H16R17, last time I RTF she don't allow frenching and I thought she stop doing CIM? Now she back to giving CIM, I don't mind as long as she give me frenching.

Agree, her services are great! Catbath, BBBJ, AR, 69, and FJ + loud moaning!

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
not on purpose ! i forgotten to give bf hand and she busying in washing me ! so we settled after the enjoyment.
Well, this all depends on WL.

But for me, I make it a point to pay 1st. I do not wait for her to ask me, I do the initiative to pay 1st and I assure you this gesture always never fail to give a smile to WL's face.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 17
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post

Tq sir!

My understanding that lately there's a very strict health inspection as a lot of PRC in GL are caught with STDs. And there's a concern among PT WLs that they might fail the health inspection. Therefore a lot of them have resist CIM. WLs in PT are not too happy because the PRCs are spoiling their rice bowl. 1st is that the PRC conquer GL, 2nd is that the PRC bringing in diseases that raise the concern of authorities on the health of all sexual workers.

Whatever it is... It is a bad news for CIM lovers like me

By the way, anyone tried Ivy (Vivi neighbour)?
Old 17-03-2011, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have been busy... Fucking

Well, I doesn't know how to post an FR anymore! Because I have been fucking the same WL... Therefore I prefer to read FR from other bros rather than write

Anyway, I bump into Queenie yesterday. Her door is wide open. I wanted to try her but hesitated because I the other WLs have set a high standard. Therefore I doesn't want to be dissapointed. And I don't really see an FR on her. However if she CIM, I'm more than willing to try her
What do you mean you don't know how to post FR anymore? I find that hard to believe because I like your FRs.

Anyways, I understand because if you having sessions with the same WL, and getting same good treatment, what's the use of posting same FR?

So, why not try others Bro? Oh Queenie H02(2F)R05? I tried her once long ago, no good for me, dead fish and I never RTF. CIM? I don't think so. Yes, not much FR on her, she do get customer but I doubt if they are SBF Bros.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Tq sir!

My understanding that lately there's a very strict health inspection as a lot of PRC in GL are caught with STDs. And there's a concern among PT WLs that they might fail the health inspection. Therefore a lot of them have resist CIM. WLs in PT are not too happy because the PRCs are spoiling their rice bowl. 1st is that the PRC conquer GL, 2nd is that the PRC bringing in diseases that raise the concern of authorities on the health of all sexual workers.

Whatever it is... It is a bad news for CIM lovers like me

By the way, anyone tried Ivy (Vivi neighbour)?
I have, yes, Ivy H16R14. I have tried her services, 1st session way back still in former H03. After shift to H16, I was her 1st customer. But then I lost craving for her, don't know why.

Well, is a different story now, after my long, long lay off from PT, I crave for everybody!!! So now my RTF list very long!

Anyways, Ivy: catbath, BBBJ, AR, 69, frenching, FJ, superb service IMHO. Will RTF soon that's for sure. I remember some Bro mention she do CIM. Well, I am not a CIM lover. I love to fuck pussy and come in pussy, hehe.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 17-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Whoa lao! Suddenly a flurry of FRs!!!

Bro U-Da-Man, Bro jacky43, King fornicator and Bro MrBombastic!!!

Haha, the usual suspects.

Very inspiring indeed, I try to post mine later. I envy Bro MrBombastic, he busy fucking and I busy working!

Good day.

I thank you.
Old 17-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!comX9 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

for those bros tat loking for h7r3 cokie, i heard frm her frend tat i go last 2weks tat mayb she is nt cumg bk liao,coz she cant get use 2pt life,as she is stil young,i duno hw true,mayb bro fornicator can check it out. Bt any way stil got afew gd 1 in pt,so dun b sad.
Old 17-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
....No wonder I looking for FRs and I thinking, how come nobody write FRs anymore? And this is why I need to go down PT and maybe jumpstart this thread again.......
bro Fornicator, not don wan to write fr but then hor i still rtf maggie so i think no need to write coz maybe it's nothing new to u all.
i will return ur favour if i got the power.

i m not a regular chionger coz got oc at hm....but then reading post from senior bros here is a learning phase to me. some really gd in writing. here can learn the rules n sometime got moral education! most important respect the wls.
jus wonder if this world there are not wls/fls/etc nothing than we all can oni go hm n pcc then (rape is never the choice).

thank you all bros here whom provided superb detailed info here.
不知道!
Old 17-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yes, she is a young cute gil which i hv missed chances to bonk her ? do not know whether she is as " Super" as the previous Super lady?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1