The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 28-02-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 0
PussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to all
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
R Spa. HJ with roaming with unhook is 80. Outside is roaming is 50.
80 can have BJ and auto roam in some other spa. R Spa cannot go la...
Old 28-02-2023, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PussyPussy520 View Post
Go to Sense
I went there until sian already that's why went to the other spa 😂
Old 28-02-2023, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCL7 View Post
Just came back from owo thai massage parlor. First time visiting thai masseuse. Looks maybe 6/10 milf type. Upon arrival my thought on her looks ok la since I'm a milf lover. Shop got no shower so bros please go to the toilet first. Massage was genuine but here comes the funny part where I was taken a back..halfway through the massage she ask me to turn to massage my groin area and ask me how old am I with a "I know something about you face". Suddenly she said that I'm being controlled by a bad spirit. She said that she always pray so she knows all about this ghost thingy. I was so scared, thinking to myself what I got myself into. Somemore it's my first time visiting a Thai place. So she started talking about all this spiritual thingy with I can only nod my head cause im lost for words. I just want to relax and she talk about all of this. Knowing thais is well know for spiritual thingy I decided to just listen. Don't want to pissed her off. Book a 1 hour session but end up 1.5 hours cause she said that she talk alot so she doesn't want to shortchanged me. Towards the end she pops the GQ then she said that she actually don't know how to say to me after talking about all those spiritual things. I rejected her offer and she is ok with it. I mean who in the right mind would do the deeds after hearing all those spiritual things. Paid her 68 and off I go. My payment is via paynow. She doesn't even check whether I submit or not. But i don't want to gamble on not paying cause who knows she might send her spirit or ghost to haunt me. Hahahahaha ok thats my scary encounter. Pardon my English.
Haha, I kena before. It is the 2nd level shop with the elephant right?
Old 28-02-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

PussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregister View Post
I went to SKY SPA. The front Recept quite pretty. I just ask ask for package and promotion as I rushing for my dinner meeting.

Any bro tried there?. Appreciate some bro can share their exp/comments?
Not recommended.

Last edited by PussyPussy520; 28-02-2023 at 02:09 PM.
Old 28-02-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 633 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Anyone can recommend a place with massage and bj/bbbj in bukit merah area?
Old 28-02-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 5
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Went today with the intention of trying. Started to register but they were trying to upsell a 90$ package or else no massage this or that, then the massage girl showed up and she was really not attractive. I left without trying... so that solves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boiboi77 View Post
Anyone been to M*ldives Spa at Harbourfront? Any recommendations?
Old 01-03-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

recently saw a new viet ml called b***a at one of the spa at telok blangah that took over a thai spa. decided to head down to try. ml looks slim, pleasant looking at first. but attitude wise sucks, started massage late and kept going out, use phone etc. when came to gq, tried to ask for 80. end up managed to nego to 60. not worth but small head took over so no choice. figure wise looks slim at first, but when i roamed i realised she gave birth before so the tummy and tits was saggy. gq was vanilla with no variation, massage was so so. not worth returning. entrance fee 55, no attached toilet. try at your own risk
Old 01-03-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 2
HKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant futureHKCAD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
recently saw a new viet ml called b***a at one of the spa at telok blangah that took over a thai spa. decided to head down to try. ml looks slim, pleasant looking at first. but attitude wise sucks, started massage late and kept going out, use phone etc. when came to gq, tried to ask for 80. end up managed to nego to 60. not worth but small head took over so no choice. figure wise looks slim at first, but when i roamed i realised she gave birth before so the tummy and tits was saggy. gq was vanilla with no variation, massage was so so. not worth returning. entrance fee 55, no attached toilet. try at your own risk
Thanks for sharing with us on your encounter. Maybe u can share where is this shop so we can avoid the landmines.
Old 02-03-2023, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmonster View Post
Chance upon this beauty from Inner Mongolia in Wechat.
Called shop located at BMC to book 1hr appt to test water.
Arrived on time n was surprised that she looks exactly like her pics, not edited.
10mins into the massage, decided to extend another hr as her massage is real solid!
Near the end, got the hint as she gently tapped on my KKJ .... N of cos I had a great time.
Tipped her well n left happily....Definitely RTM.
Bro can share contact?
Old 02-03-2023, 07:42 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKCAD View Post
Thanks for sharing with us on your encounter. Maybe u can share where is this shop so we can avoid the landmines.
S8 at Blk 6 TBC.

Last edited by PussyPussy520; 02-03-2023 at 03:13 PM.
Old 02-03-2023, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 828 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried SQ spa at central? Rooms or curtains?

A ML I tried before at other place started working in this spa, so I wonder if the conditions and rates are the same. Is this a 88 type of shop?
Old 02-03-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 23
par12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of lightpar12 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro MrCL7,

Take her words with a pinch of salt. I also kanna her saying I got bad spirit with me. I also just listen and forget abt it. No need to be scare on this. This shows she says this to many of her customer.

Last edited by par12; 02-03-2023 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Editing
Old 03-03-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tribiyoni89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner952 View Post
Jess** jg therapy is quite legit. Used to have issues getting up.
But after a few sessions of detox. Strong like a bull now.

I would say Is another kind of therapeutic enjoyment. At least the post therapy benefits are lasting

And her set of solid racks are always a plus point.
Brot can share contact?
Old 03-03-2023, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
windliu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering...
Anyone manage to unlock more with ha***h at v*** spa
Can pm me...
Dont want to keep trying in the end is nothing special
Old 03-03-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zhutzhutking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by windliu View Post
Just wondering...
Anyone manage to unlock more with ha***h at v*** spa
Can pm me...
Dont want to keep trying in the end is nothing special
Same like last time at Holland. This cannot that cannot. Never look for her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1