The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
2nd floor, near the florist shop.

Her shop is actually facing the back row but she and another ML from the shop will usually sit at the corner with a small table and chair to fish for business.

She is quite easy to spot. Long hair and usually in a tight fitting top and mini shorts. Her figure is indeed one of the best in the building and in terms of looks, also the prettiest with sharp features. Quite difficult to miss.
Been there twice, one last week once today. Nothing much to fish, all those I see is milfs almost to late 40s. I will pay more attention next time to her area. U not refering to the one by the left of the florist when facing the florist right?
Old 07-10-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
msact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Any idea where is xiao li located at 4th floor? How to recognise her?
Old 07-10-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!

Any idea what time the shops close?
Old 07-10-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3132 / Power: 21
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semakdd View Post
From from the ML there said they close at 12am daily but not sure is it true or not cause never been there at this timing
Old 07-10-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
No more linda ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecum View Post
From from the ML there said they close at 12am daily but not sure is it true or not cause never been there at this timing
Old 07-10-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 10
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
10+.. usually when I go and look look see see late, most shops are closed, maybe except the one near the entrance. The one near the com shop usually doesn't open past 9:45-9:50
Old 07-10-2020, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
sevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersevomadus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ah L*ng has shifted to a proper shop last time I went (about 2 weeks ago). Its a pink signboard shop in level 2.
Old 07-10-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevomadus View Post
Ah L*ng has shifted to a proper shop last time I went (about 2 weeks ago). Its a pink signboard shop in level 2.
I was there a few days ago, the pink signboard shop seemed to have been vacated already. She was indeed there about 2 weeks ago but I was surprised she was gone so soon.

I think she went back to the shop at the back. I try not to bump into her because she would drag me to her side and persuade me to have a session.

Last time managed to negotiate down to an extremely cheap session (the FJ price itself is less than 3-digit). She pondered for a long time before saying ok.
Old 09-10-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Went over 5pm today. Some orientation first.

L2 level
Near security post corner unit got this very sweet and young looking girl. Shld be from viet. Prolly below 30. Saw her while i left the building ard 5:30pm.
Anqi, beside the florist, her boobs are really a huge handful D cup. Very tight looking. Shes wearing this striking pink bodycon dress. Abit of tummy showing but still pleasure to the eyes (glad i followed this thread closely).
Viet girl near to the toilet, black dress with deep cleavage. Didnt get the name.
Prc in front of toilet, name ning ning. Wearing black bodycon dress too, revealing her cleavage. Prolly b cup. Friendly. But as she nv see me before, only quote for face wash and mani/pedicure. Guys, if u wanna see upskirt and downblouse, can try her pedicure. She say alot of guys do it.

L3.
Empty.

L4.
Saw a few hotties. First one from connecting bridge Coco. Her boobs second to anqi. Tried her previously so i skipped her. Shes wearing neon green today.
2nd prc girl wore grey bodycon dress.
3rd prc girl Cherrie. Face abit rough but very friendly. Wearing blue bodycon dress. B cup boobs.
4th prc girl. This one her overall got this aggressive slutty hei long jiang girl feel. She was wearing a white top and blue skirt. I dont know y everytime i visit, shes always squatting down cleaning and looking for stuffs. So finally today got to look over her window and see her upskirt. Damn steam. Wearing nude lace panty. Atter i walk one round she changed to red checkered dress lol.
Last girl, just after the stairs on the right. Solid sweet prc. Wearing floral bodycon dress showing her c cup cleavage.

Took cherrie today. Only provide hj, no fj. Tits were not very big but i had a gd suck. Hands roamed her ass and came in no time. $30 + $50.
Spoke to her abt ppl talking abt her online n she say: sammyboy ah? some bros wanna promote her but she say dont need. lol. cherrie regulars let me know who u r haha.

Dont pm me asking for unit number. I dont have it. For ning ning n cherrie, i got their ctcs. 😉
Old 09-10-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!Semakdd is one of the Best!

I kind of feel a bit being watched because so many innocent shops like the computer repair shop nearby
Old 09-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
I kind of feel a bit being watched because so many innocent shops like the computer repair shop nearby
Always walk with pride since theres nth to hide. Show them who’s the boss! 😏
Old 10-10-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5030 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasperj View Post
All in I paid $80 for pretty decent massage and a decent release, but in-and-out around 30min and she didn't take clothes off. Top up $20 and I could have gotten a 1hr session from slg from a younger lass with better done tits, plus automatic clothes off. Not sure if I should explore ussc further if this is the standard for sensual. For massage though, this place seems promising.
I also have this dilemma.
Went for all these $30 non existence massage and $50 HJ. Unless they allow auto roaming and good HJ (cock screw type + sucking our nipples), its really a fast game.

I rather pay $50 for an hour of good massage and they leave 15mins for HJ and allow auto roam with sucking of tits as well.
Old 10-10-2020, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sammyreviews.store/showpost.php...&postcount=605

Bro Morris, fabiannl, sast, any more info on the shop lady with a kid? viet or PRC?
Old 10-10-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
I also have this dilemma.
Went for all these $30 non existence massage and $50 HJ. Unless they allow auto roaming and good HJ (cock screw type + sucking our nipples), its really a fast game.

I rather pay $50 for an hour of good massage and they leave 15mins for HJ and allow auto roam with sucking of tits as well.
Very hard to find this kind already bro. I’m also looking for such.
If I can find $50 + $50 with just a good massage + slow sensual HJ + roaming, even without sucking of tits. I count it as very good already.

The best I can find of this level is $58 + 50
There is $50+50 with minimal roaming, but massage isn’t good.
There is $50+50 and good massage but no roaming.
(Of course usually try to nego down...but current market hard)

A lot of playgrounds and gems for MPs gone.
Old 10-10-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
larsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylarsap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey fellow brothers, was there today at 8.30pm. Roaming around but left a few, went level 4see see, then walk to toilet saw 1 crazy guy PCC there halfway. Knn, turn back, few mins he walk out n c where I go. Weird sia. He like with another guy wear specs one, tall n plump. Idiot people sia, make me no mood.

But end up settled at level 2,beside florist. Forget her name le, boobs big a bit saggy but shiok. Gave me a simple boob job before heading to hj.

Overall,she quote me $60, so reckon the extra $10 is for the boob job. Then ask me upgrade to $100 for double dragon. Lol, no money so buay sai.

Conclusion:
Massage: nvr do
Boob: C+ cup looks like papaya
Body: Slim n well maintain fer her age
RTF: high chance

Enjoy bros, hope u all don't get to c the 2 perverts n spoil ur mood Lo.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread