The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
funkyoulah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1608

Xiao S

I’m a tits guy, so I immediately liked her. Her boobs were soft and smooth, and loved the sight of them bouncing when we FJ.

Think the chemistry was there, didn’t take a lot of time to warm up to each other. Like the boob rub on my back.

HJ was ok, BBBJ was a pretty good effort. Accommodated me in 3 different positions during FJ, only thing was the position of the mirrors in the particular room did not allow me the full view of action..

Good GFE as she laid by my side and chatted, while I continue to fondle her melons.

RTF: fuck yeah
Old 10-06-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

Bing Bing

Went to try Bing Bing after reading all the positive FRs. However, I was a little disappointed about the whole experience. It wasn’t bad, but somewhat mechanical... especially the part when she asked if she could just HJ instead. Maybe that day she wasn’t feeling too well.

Nothing too exciting about the shower.. tried to talk to her but chemistry wasn’t there..

After we dried off, she possibly gave the best HJ I ever got... damn, this WL had good hands. BBBJ was also not too bad, but I wished it went on a bit longer.

Attempted to FJ, but after a few minutes, I could sense she was feeling quite uncomfortable (she was clenching her fists during the pounding and her moans were more like in pain kind...) I didn’t want to force it, so I let her finish me off with HJ instead.

Not much GFE, even though we were talking a bit, but I get a feeling she didn’t want to really get close, and everything was rushed. The session lasted for only 40 mins including end shower.

I loved how she looks - she has quite the whole package, pretty with a good body, nicely shaped B cups - but the experience didn’t really hit the spot for me.

RTF- see how lah. Maybe I went at wrong time and 八字不合.
Old 10-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 540 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1649 / Power: 16
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
While I can agree with you on the poorly done boobs job, I believe her overall performance is generally ok - not downright poor. I have tried her three times. She aims to please and keep her customers...
yup i rtf Tianxin 3 times too. she is really a very sweet and accomodating gal. also she doesnt rush at all, despite being very popular. maybe she was just feeling tired or unwell that day. she sometimes take up to 11~12 sessions a day, and i can imagine how physically draining that is. but overall she is definitely an above average performer
Old 10-06-2018, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyoulah View Post
Bing Bing

Went to try Bing Bing after reading all the positive FRs. However, I was a little disappointed about the whole experience. It wasn’t bad, but somewhat mechanical... especially the part when she asked if she could just HJ instead. Maybe that day she wasn’t feeling too well.

Nothing too exciting about the shower.. tried to talk to her but chemistry wasn’t there..

After we dried off, she possibly gave the best HJ I ever got... damn, this WL had good hands. BBBJ was also not too bad, but I wished it went on a bit longer.

Attempted to FJ, but after a few minutes, I could sense she was feeling quite uncomfortable (she was clenching her fists during the pounding and her moans were more like in pain kind...) I didn’t want to force it, so I let her finish me off with HJ instead.

Not much GFE, even though we were talking a bit, but I get a feeling she didn’t want to really get close, and everything was rushed. The session lasted for only 40 mins including end shower.

I loved how she looks - she has quite the whole package, pretty with a good body, nicely shaped B cups - but the experience didn’t really hit the spot for me.

RTF- see how lah. Maybe I went at wrong time and 八字不合.
I have said before that most if not all WL in this shop are rather mechanical in their action. Once is enough for me. However Bing Bing at least offered the full array of services although robotic as well. The consolation is, she has at least better physical attributes and better looking (to me not pretty) versus her buddy, Tian Xin.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If angpai one day have to serve more than 10 ppl a day. How to expect she can maintain her service standard, especially if the customer she serve before u is an asshole, that sure affect her after that. So i dont fancy angpai, more to GND type. Getting old more incline to chemistry.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
If angpai one day have to serve more than 10 ppl a day. How to expect she can maintain her service standard, especially if the customer she serve before u is an asshole, that sure affect her after that. So i dont fancy angpai, more to GND type. Getting old more incline to chemistry.
Agree.. if no chemistry really tak kena for me, even though my didi is having a good time. Anyway, really don’t try, don’t know. To me, it’s really hit and miss even with all the FRs. The fun part is about going in there and finding out for yourself.
Old 11-06-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L1608

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
You are right, my buddy.
I also dislike ang pai becos of the obvious reason you mentioned.

Unless I am the first one else it is not worth the trouble to bonk her after she had served 9-10 bros for the day.
She will be tired with no energy and lost the enthusiasm to serve you well even if she wants to.

It is always difficult to find one that is not an ang pai and can still pass my Joker test with high marks.

But the feeling is very fulfilling once you discover a hidden gem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyoulah View Post
Agree.. if no chemistry really tak kena for me, even though my didi is having a good time. Anyway, really don’t try, don’t know. To me, it’s really hit and miss even with all the FRs. The fun part is about going in there and finding out for yourself.
Bro, noticed that you registered only last month but I am not sure how long you have been cheonging in GL.

If you have been cheonging for many years, you should oredi know that many FRs were written by writers with their own agendas.
Some are promoting their fav WLs, some promoting their fav houses and some writing fake FRs to bring down the WLs that offended them.

Ofcos there are some who are really writing for the true spirit of sharing.

You have to sniff out the true and real FRs which is not easy la.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 11-06-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You are right, my buddy.
you should oredi know that many FRs were written by writers with their own agendas.
Some are promoting their fav WLs, some promoting their fav houses and some writing fake FRs to bring down the WLs that offended them.

So are my FRs over the years real and true, and do I have any hidden agenda?
Old 11-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You are right, my buddy.
I also dislike ang pai becos of the obvious reason you mentioned.

Unless I am the first one else it is not worth the trouble to bonk her after she had served 9-10 bros for the day.
She will be tired with no energy and lost the enthusiasm to serve you well even if she wants to.

It is always difficult to find one that is not an ang pai and can still pass my Joker test with high marks.

But the feeling is very fulfilling once you discover a hidden gem.

Bro, noticed that you registered only last month but I am not sure how long you have been cheonging in GL.

If you have been cheonging for many years, you should oredi know that many FRs were written by writers with their own agendas.

Have been start-stopping over the last few years. Only started an account recently as I’ve been to GL more frequently now.. last time come in and read FR only.. now can contribute.

FYI, BronzeGod - I have been reading your FRs and it’s so far so good. 1 bad bonk out of 4 isn’t such a bad return... and as mentioned, really depends on a lot of factors. Tks for sharing.
Old 12-06-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After I feedback to Tian Xin sometime ago I was surprised she up her service when I see her today.

She came to me and start playing with my nipple the minute we went into the room. Smile at me and start frenching then she slowly unbutton my shirt kissing my body lightly as she goes down until I was completely naked. Then she took off her underwear and I grab her naked butt and she thank me for supporting her. Guess she wants me to see her more.

I undressed her and suck her nipple before she lead me to take a bath.

After playing with my dick balls and ass with soap, she use her ass to shake and grind my dick, the view was incredible then she asked me if I want AR I said yes then she asked me to turn around and she uses toothpaste on my ass and dick and started to do AR and BBBJ. I was Speechless...

Lying on my front she lies on my back licks my ears, french kissed me then nibble my neck, back, butt where she suck it and then all the way to the back of my knees. Then she sits on my thigh and rub her boobs on the sole of my feet. I can feel her erected nipples on my soles and toes, the skin of her boobs feels really smooth.

Then she continued licking up to my ass and ask me to raise it up. Wow! 2 times AR, I Like!! She keeps attacking my hole as she play with my nipple then my balls and HJ then lick my balls and cock head, then AR again... All No Rush.

Next she asked me to turn around and we frenched kiss while her hand is playing with my dick, then she lick my nipple down to my balls then BBBJ and then she come up to french me again back to licking my nipple while she lightly HJ me then to BBBJ this time slightly more vigorous, she come up to me to lick my nipple I told her I want to put on condom already.

After putting on the condom she used my hard dick to rub her clit. I see her mouth opens as she masturbate herself with my dick really turns me on. Then she slide my cock in and starts to rock herself sometime in a circular motion then she pump me, lean back and enjoy my dick. Then she turn around with her ass facing me and slide herself up and down. I helped her by holding her hip and pump her. Then I come up and pump her doggy until she is flat on the bed. I finished her off in spoon position.

I ask her why she so hot today? she said she always wanted to up her service but was abit shy, I told her she can practice on me then she won't be so shy already. Will be visiting her again.

Looks 8.9
Body slim and tall, long hair
Boobs: Enhance C
Kiss/French: 8.9
BBBJ: 7.8
AR: 7.9
GFE: 7.2

Still can improve but I think she will be steady soon.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddylove View Post

Looks 8.9
Body slim and tall, long hair
Boobs: Enhance C
Kiss/French: 8.9
BBBJ: 7.8
AR: 7.9
GFE: 7.2

Woo, actually i quite like enhanced boobs.
Old 12-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
After I feedback to Tian Xin sometime ago I was surprised she up her service when I see her today...

Now I am feeling my backside is itchy for her Tian Xin baby here I am!
Old 12-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Woo, actually i quite like enhanced boobs.
Me too! give me five!
Old 12-06-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Me too! give me five!
Wooz, daddylove, recommend me more leh. Good bonks enhanced, french and painting wans.
Old 12-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Wooz, daddylove, recommend me more leh. Good bonks enhanced, french and painting wans.
I recommend but $80. You Ok?

https://sammyreviews.store/showp...&postcount=194 No frenching tho.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1