The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Our tactics are still works-in-progress this season and that's a BIG worry for me. I believe Torres's biggest strengths are his pace and upper body strength. Should to shoulder, a lot of central defenders's bodies get knocked away in 50-50 situations. By playing the 4-4-2, we limit the chances of Torres being 'unleashed' in a fast break.

I think we lack a real target man on Sat. someone who can get his head onto crosses like Crouch tried to do for us. Someone who will pull central defenders to challenge for headers and leave gaps in the penalty box. Hyypia comes to mind for this role at corners. We had enough opportunities that went wasted so we shouldn't blame the referee for the 'goal' or Stoke for putting a bus in front of goal.

I thought Gerrard looked very tired and should have been replaced. I was worried his injury may act up again if we press him or Torres too hard, especially when we had Marseille in mid-week. Riera and Dossena looked good on the left. I'll rather pick Dossena than Riise any day. Give him and Riera time to gel, they look hungry for goals or assists.

For those of us who felt cheated by the goal, look at what happened at the watford-reading match. Amazing.

Old 22-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agree with you need to keep our chin up. The other top teams are also having difficulty bedding in their new players (Berbatov at Scum, Robinho at Man City, the Spurs newcomers) or have players coming back from injury (Diver, Drogba). Arsenal looks settled but a couple of serious injuries will hurt their squad badly.
robinho didnt have such a problem last nite...

Quote:
Herein lies the dilemma. With Stevie and Torres up front, we were much more dangerous in attack against Marseille than with Stevie in midfield. With Keano struggling and Torres yet to regain his form, our attack is really toothless and sadly comical at times.
the dilemma is with rafa on where to stick keano. 4-4-2 is not the way to go for this pool team. i still insist on the 4-2-3-1 formation which was used to good effect last season. i still believe in it. but i would still insist on playing gerrard in the mid-attacking midfield role instead of in central midfield with mascherano.

at the final stages of the stoke game, u could see that gerrard abandoned his ball-carrying duties to alonso and stayed up. it was the time when liverpool were probing from all angles, not to mention that gerrard was damn open to take shots, only thing was that none went in. i know that is just me thinking, but i feel gerrard's biggest threat comes when he is marauding into the opponent's penalty box with a full head of steam. as for keano, he can play on the left or on the right. he can cut in like benayoun does all the time.

but at the moment, i would rather play keano or babel in the lone striking role than torres. torres seems out of sorts, either due to his return from injury or even worse, his lack of proper rest due to euro08. oh keano... he will be a different man when his 1st goal comes...
Old 22-09-2008, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
oh keano... he will be a different man when his 1st goal comes...
lets wait and see.
Old 22-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
oh keano... he will be a different man when his 1st goal comes...
Hope you are right man! I certainly don't want him to go the way of Kuyt ( can't score > right wing).
Old 23-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphalaw View Post
lets wait and see.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Hope you are right man! I certainly don't want him to go the way of Kuyt ( can't score > right wing).
kekeke... i have been wrong before in this thread but i m seldom far off... first time so yaya in this thread, indulge me a bit hor.

keane is the kind of player i would love to see at anfield, like dirk kuyt. regardless whether he scores or not, he has the right kind of attitude and determination to make the team better, one way or the other. keane doesnt score many a season throughout his career in the first place... but i m still convinced that his first machine gun celebration will unleash his real talent on anfield.

keane is someone i would associate with having a liverbird tattoo on his chest and he would die for the team on the field. the current pool team has quite a number of them now, which makes them hard to beat, even on a bad day.

the past 2 games at anfield reminds me of the liverpool i fell totally in love in the 80s. determination, fantastic work ethic and the resurgence of the anfield fortress. for the last 2 games, these lesser teams came and played for a single point.
Old 24-09-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
wolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfclan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Read the report for last nite's game, Pennant played quite well, not sure will we see him in action in the BPL soon. Hopefully he can challenge those playing now, at least got more competition for places and if any of them not playing well enough, there are always ready make replacement.

YNWA.
Old 25-09-2008, 12:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Me read somewhere tat Keane's bazhi clashes with tat of Torres

Any geomancy / fengshui "expert" care to shed some light?
Old 25-09-2008, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 23
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Me read somewhere tat Keane's bazhi clashes with tat of Torres

Any geomancy / fengshui "expert" care to shed some light?

chim.
Old 27-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

wat a boring 1st half derby....
i see no fire in both team....
Old 27-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

muhahahaha....
maybe they heard me.....
Old 27-09-2008, 09:43 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Haha, El Nino must have learned his spoken English from Rafa
So another great weekend for all the fellow Reds, Cheers !
Old 27-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 19
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Final score
Everton 0 Liverpool 2

Red card for Tim Cahill.

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 27-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

oh yes,it is a wonderful feeling.
another derby win for us, this is the 208th derby match.
Gerrard has scored 99 goals for Liverpool,still waiting for his 100th.
Liverpool has scored 999 goals in the EPL so far,1 more and we will join Arsenal and Man Utd,to have score 1000 goals in the EPL.

You'll Never Walk...Alone !

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds

Last edited by Cum_Luver; 27-09-2008 at 10:08 PM.
Old 27-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3993 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

One of the most comfortable derbies I have seen in recent years.

Torres got man of the match but I thought Kuyt was great, and Keane was saw a lot of the ball and was involved in both goals.

Evershite for the drop??
Old 28-09-2008, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great win!
First half was a bit disappointing but 2nd half was much better.
Another clean sheet for Keane....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1