The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Well done brother!

Never follow her back together since You guys stay in the same block?

Can feast on her boobies up close and personal too... hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
Hahas guess something luck will strike you when you least expected it!

I had the same experience some time back too. Hope you guys won't find my post too long to read!

Was walking into a neighbourhood KFC (near town centre) for dinner when I saw a pretty PRC mom (many encounters with her!), who happens to be staying in the same block as I, with her 'jie mei' both looking at the boards thinking about what to buy. Of course, this is not the first time I bump into her and sometimes her cute little boy, seeing her in various style of dressing, varying from loose casual to refined elegance. I enjoyed watching her in various state of exposure over the 2 years after they moved in, caught her bra-less, panty-less (can see through her loose dressing and just one one incident when I saw her trimmed 'mei mei' for real!!!), her milky white boobies when she bent forward and on several lucky occasions, her pinkish nipples. She is not your type of PRC FL but a Beijing-born educated lady who married one of our lucky local bros.

Okay anyway back to KFC, there she was in her red nightie, with the decency of putting on a half-sweater over her shoulders and buttoning up at the front. HOTT baby!! Yes I saw her before in the red nightie without the sweater, low cut, showing off her busty chest but it was still quite a shock for me to see her wear it for dinner! Quickly, I queued behind them, eavesdropping on them conversing in Mandarin before the PRC mom turned around and saw me. She recognised me immediately and gave me a killer smile! Woohoo!! She is hot baby!!

She sat at the table quite near the glass so of course that would be where I would pick my seat too! She was soon joined by her friend, who was closely followed behind yours sincerely before I sat at the table against the glass just on her left. Again, she saw me of course and we exchanged smiles. She is beautiful, much more beautiful than any of the FLs I bonked man, trust me!

Then, the highlight of the day began. My beautiful lady decided that it was rather uncomfortable and maybe inconvenient to eat with the sweater on, so as you may have guessed, she unbuttoned it to reveal exactly why she actually bothered to put it on in the first place! This PRC mommy was too lazy perhaps to clasp on a bra so she decided to put on an elegant sweater to complement her nightie. But when she took it off, she would allow all who was watching (me!) to feast on her nice stiff nipples poking against the fabric of her nightie which did not cover much of her milky white breasts.

The dick-rising 3 seconds! As she pulled down the sweater from her right shoulder, her fingers took the double straps of her nightie along as well and 'bang bang!', I saw at least 80% of her full right breast when the fabric took off for a bit when she did that. Her pinkish nipple popped out a little to see the light just before she pulled the straps up and show was over! There was only one audience and that was me! The uncle sitting opposite her had a newspaper right infront of him.

I had my eyes feasting on her jiggling boobies as she eats and I can tell you, I would starve myself of all the PRCs in the world to just fuck her doggy-style once. Trust me, she is that good and her well endowed 'babies' are at least a pair of small D.

I imagined it was my hard dick when she did a 'finger-licking good' after she finished her breast meat.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 22
witan788 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwitan788 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsseng69 View Post
I was at the Std Chartered Bank branch at Sixth Ave/Bt Timah road yesterday. While waiting to get a cheque, saw this banker - sweet, fair, a bit meaty but huge boobs. She tried to disguise them by wearing a black top (white and light colours will accentuate the shape of boobs) but u could see that they were huge and jiggly. Any bros who go there, please find out her name she looks like a great bonk!!
Her name is Felicia.
I do fantasised about kneading her E cups while bonking her.
Unfortunately, she has a long term bf and not a player in the field.

Happen to know b'coz I was from that bank.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro witan788, Serious???? Same bank???? KNN, like dat we also collegeaue man....

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Samster

witan788 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwitan788 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbeast View Post
Bro witan788, Serious???? Same bank???? KNN, like dat we also collegeaue man....
You are an ERM also?
Old 04-03-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pai xie bro, is meant to be joking only. Me outsider. Enjoy ur view bro.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 04-03-2011, 06:09 PM
Samster

If only we can have sightings like these in Singapore.

Old 04-03-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by witan788 View Post
If only we can have sightings like these in Singapore.

Big man!! Thanks, cheers ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 04-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Big man!! Thanks, cheers ....................
More pics of the busty lau cai

Old 05-03-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by witan788 View Post
More pics of the busty lau cai

Ha Ha , thnaks bro! Is she for real , cheers ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 05-03-2011, 02:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

wah lan eh..

Cannot make it leh.
More scary than chio....

If she pinned me down on the bed, i swear i'll reveal everything she wants to know just to get out of there
Why you so like dat?
Old 05-03-2011, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

just saw this thread and i think i got saw 1 that i can contribute.
she is working at ubi driving center,customer service counter.her neh neh is damm big,can act as pillow at least d,she is the only one there who have a d so quite easy to spot
Old 07-03-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 16
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
wah lan eh..

Cannot make it leh.
More scary than chio....
Agree...

Her boobs like a bit too big for her frame and too fake for anyone's liking I believe...
Old 08-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw a busty c-d cup lady standing outside funan asking for donations to some cancer society. MILf with jiggily titties when she walk. Felt thirsty for some milk after listening to her for awhile (my attention all on her tits nia)
Old 08-03-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
robdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just noticed the receptionist at Adonis NEX.

Walked by and she was standing up and leaning over the counter while using the terminal, showing off her lacy white bra and cleavage.
Old 08-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Garix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezetheDB View Post
Felt thirsty for some milk after listening to her for awhile (my attention all on her tits nia)
She did not notice you staring ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1