The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 18-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
chinese_koolie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Was in Beijing about one month ago, and happen to stay at Sheraton Great Wall again, so here goes another story of Beijing Bonking

First night after dinner was about 7pm and still bright so decide to walk walk around a bit. Started walking towards the You Yi Shopping Centre (Lufthansa?) and check out whats available.

I think was probably too early since not many (obvious) working ladies, also did not want to approach "innocent" office workers hahahaha. But got a few. At the row of shops, passed two ladies dressed in tight white pants who gave me the "look" when I passed them, but not interested to return or enquire cos still in look-see look-see mode (and also not to my taste).

A few steps on, another lady came up close and ask if I wanted company, I decline since still looking seeing looking seeing.

At the end of the bridge, caught sight of a potential bonk - dressed in pink dress and appear quite young - sure enough, when i passed her, got the "look" and I smiled back but did not stop as I wanted to explore further on.

Got to the You Yi shopping centre and passed another couple of WLs but nothing that grabbed my errrr attention. So turn around and head back, see if girl-in-pink was still there. Alas, she was gone!!! Damn! should have pounced when had a chance.

So back to Sheraton I went, thinking that "that's it" but as I passed the HRC, a young punk approach me and asked if I wanted company, and opened up with 800RMB. I looked at him and told him nothing more than 400RMB. He then said "Ok. Ok. Student 20 yr old. 800RMB, you want?" I started to walk away and he comes with me "Ok.Ok.Ok. Student 500RMB". I ignored him and continued walking. Finally "oK.Ok.OK.ok. Student young girl 400RMB." ah now we are talking ... so deal is on. Gave him my room number and went back to wait.

About 20 mins later, ding dong goes the doorbell and my dessert/supper is here.

Gave her the once over and package looks fine, youngish hardbody slightly shorter than me, nice build .......... so let her in.

She insisted on taking the payment up front, so gave her the 400RMB and proceed on with action. She goes to the bathroom to undress while I wait in the bedroom. Confirm initial assessment of hardbody with nice handful of tits. We get on the bed and she starts rubbing old dicky to get him standing. I grabbed handfuls of young firm breasts and squeeze them. The other hand snakes between her legs and starts rubbing - can feel some reaction when her nipples harden and moisture starts seeping out from her lovehole.

On goes the condom and she starts on top. After like 3 minutes, she motions to change position. Fair enough, so spread the legs good and wide and start spearing her.

But all is not good and well with young hardbody cos her pussy was like a freaking cave. A cave with a small opening to squeeze through, but once inside, big enough to house a cathedral ........ wtf ..... old dicky start to falter cos got absolutely no friction to stimulate ...... damn!!

Then freaking phone starts to ring and when I answer, its young punk on the phone asking "How girl? Good? Ok? Ok?". WTF?!? I am already bonking her and you call me to ask if she is OK OK? Damn #2.

At this point, old dicky already almost gone home and gone to bed liao. So I motion young hardbody to give me a handjob. After like 15 minutes of rubba rubba tugga tugga and I think my foreskin about to burn up, I ask her to lie down and I straddle her. With a couple of fingers in her pussy and another on old dicky, I finally unloaded a week's worth of swimmers over her young hardbody breasts after about 10 minutes. I think she enjoyed the fingering becos I could feel her pussy walls tightening several times and lots of juices flowing but for the life of me, old dicky didn't enjoy going in there.

Ah well, win some, lose some. Round finish, gave her 20RMB "taxi fare" and sent her packing.
Old 19-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijingboy
bro, really informational, just up your reputation points. Good job!!!!
Bro, thanks for up my point. I do not know your taste and I have tried some and if you want you can pm me and I can give you some contact
Old 21-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bjboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro fb!

wah lau, try to contact you for the past 1 week or so but your mobile is not on. where did you disappear to?

hiding in some mistress home??hehe
Old 21-07-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
beijingboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In Search Of FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy
Bro, thanks for up my point. I do not know your taste and I have tried some and if you want you can pm me and I can give you some contact
Last weekend, quite interesting, i have assembled all the FLs i can find in the Yahoo website. Call them up and book their time, before i go, tell them specifically if they don't look like they look in the photo, i am going to walk away.

First FL -
Don't dare to appear as three of us appear, she is afraid. She insists only one person at a time.

2nd Fl -
She misses our earlier call. She asks to meet in Ma Dian. We arrive around 11pm. My friend misses one FL who look very chio in the website, called Lian Lian. She looks like his long lost idol in NUS. However, not able to contact her, she doesn't pick up her phone. Finally, the FL appears, wow...she really looks like the photo, only 99.9% different. Basket, so fat, so ugly, my singapore friend rejects right away. However, our chinee friend disappears with the FL, seems like he is desperate.

3rd Fl -
My friend still longs for the this Lian Lian. Managed to get her around midnight, she asks to meet up tomorrow, and surprisingly in the same place. We turn up around in the afternoon and to our dismay, turn out to be the same girl but with different phone numbers. Basket, very cunning. Say F***** off to her right away.

4th FL -
I called another FL, called Li Li. She is in Zi Zhu Yuan, in the west 3rd ring. She looks stunning in the pic, but at this time, we supposed they should be all fake photos. I am just curious how she might look, so just go all the way. First ask me meet in a restaurant, then go into a hutong, walk few hundred meters, then walk more meters, then climb staircase, then climb more staircase, feel like some spy at work. Finally saw her, immediately i say bye bye to her. Simply not good enough.

5th FL -
think i just found another gem, seems to be an amateur, here we go again...
Old 21-07-2006, 11:16 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
d74wa_03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: In Search Of FLs

Quote:

First FL -
Don't dare to appear as three of us appear, she is afraid. She insists only one person at a time.

5th FL -
wah bro, some quite an experienced you had here.... my condolences for you bro

but i must admitted that all that ads in the websites are fake and cunning, i found out that this one girl has many mobile phone number all around the websites which is ads for a massage service.

I wonder if beijing has some websites like hongkong one (eg. sex141) which is ads the real deal

well... me myself is still in adventure and experiencing, so i'll let you guys with some updates if I got the real deal, but so far no need to tell la, cause all are scam for me
Old 22-07-2006, 03:24 PM
Samster

Re: In Search Of FLs

Quote:
5th FL -
basket, yet another scam, damn fat and ugly...
http://cn.personals.yahoo.com/favour...ml?pid=2241828

If you take a look at the link, the girl looks so pretty and nice. The photo has been examined so many times and all the people i have asked agree that photo should be real.

Luckily, trick my friend to go there to recce and found this is yet another scam.....

No more FL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 22-07-2006, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Fatboy
brother, still waiting for your gems contact, have PM you....
Old 25-07-2006, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro's

Something different. No FR's hear.

Just tried a new makan place. You are familiar with "Prima Taste"

Found one in Oriental Plaza, the shopping mall below Grand Hyatt Beijing.

The Resturant is located towards the Wan Fu Jin end of the plaza.

Basement, you walk pass Bee kim Hiang, then Ajisen Noodle and you see Prima Taste at round the corner.

4 of us tried the Chicken rice, laska, mee Siam, puloh hitam, bobo chacha.

Generally Pretty good taste and quality. But the chicken rice was good.

Just want to post this for bro's who ar ein Beijing and looking for singapore food.

Cheers

Oh yes, I contacted Lily and she did sent a "girl next door" type over last night. Thanks to all the bros who shared the contact.
Old 25-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Harley_Fatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjboi
bro fb!

wah lau, try to contact you for the past 1 week or so but your mobile is not on. where did you disappear to?

hiding in some mistress home??hehe
Bro bjboi,

back home in Singapore. Arriving on Thursday and will be there for a month. Some friends will be in town on Friday. Want to go out call my mobile. Sorry bro.
Old 25-07-2006, 09:23 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Beijing Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by etoh
Hi, any brothers want to meet up and join us to cheong together tomorrow night? At the moment, we only have two members including me.

Place to go: KTV next to TAKU dance club.
Address: Zhi xin lu, Hai Dian District. (somewhere near xue yuan lu, liu dao gou)

hi etoh,
went there a couple of days before. Thanks for your info, very accurate. Tips the girls 300 if they do a striptease at the end of the day, otherwise 200. To make sure your trip is fruitful, make sure the gal beside you is playable. Don't get yourself a vase. Most gals go out. If not, opposite, there are many "cha yi" houses, that pretends to serve tea but is actually a whore house. Sometimes, you are amazed by the creativity of the chinese...
Old 25-07-2006, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi etoh,
went there a couple of days before. Thanks for your info, very accurate. Tips the girls 300 if they do a striptease at the end of the day, otherwise 200. To make sure your trip is fruitful, make sure the gal beside you is playable. Don't get yourself a vase. Most gals go out. If not, opposite, there are many "cha yi" houses, that pretends to serve tea but is actually a whore house. Sometimes, you are amazed by the creativity of the chinese...
btw, up your points as well...good job, keep it up!
Old 26-07-2006, 12:07 PM

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SittingBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
btw, up your points as well...good job, keep it up!

Up simi lj points ??
Old 26-07-2006, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Masix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Beijing Recommendations

My preference is still to order room service back to my room. Going to a bar or karaoke is not my cup of tea....

Firstly, I don't trust the locals anymore to go to their den

Secondly, I don't fancy being teased (rather just do it!)

Lastly, I have a good pimp who supplies reasonably good gals.

Anyway, Beijing has changed so much since the earlier years where such activities are hardly heard or seen. Nowadays, its everywhere, just like our Orchard Road.
Old 26-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masix
My preference is still to order room service back to my room. Going to a bar or karaoke is not my cup of tea....

Firstly, I don't trust the locals anymore to go to their den

Secondly, I don't fancy being teased (rather just do it!)

Lastly, I have a good pimp who supplies reasonably good gals.

Anyway, Beijing has changed so much since the earlier years where such activities are hardly heard or seen. Nowadays, its everywhere, just like our Orchard Road.
don't forget the Gong An can raid three stars hotel. Only 4 and 5 stars are avoided but the security are very tight on that, esp during late hours when u bring back any gals...
Old 27-07-2006, 04:05 PM
Samster

zhangting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Tried another freelance from the website. Her name is Dan dan phone number 13426467920. Probably know the group QiQi, young, energetic and willing to please. You better speak mandarin otherwise she may not understand you.

good Luck guy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1