The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-06-2010, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -959 / Power: 0
Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre Dr. Dre
Kachood Beauty Club/Neverland

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
sawadeekup khun Dr Dre ...
Great videos ... upz ur pts ...
sawadee khup khun adidas bek sip bek. i have returned your favour with '6 tequila shots'. khop koon khup pom... 55555.

i am just sharing some good clips that i come across. i also hope to let the younger generation (twenty somethings) understand how such clubs evolve since the first G-Club with coyotes started at Forte (Sukumvit Soi 24) back in the early 2000s. dying to share gossips with those who appreciate this area of cheonging. 5555555.

in recent years we see many Thai clubs opening like nobody's business in Singapore. there is also a forum dedicated for Thai clubs discussion. 555555. i see all these young NS boys and dudes getting fleeced by the Thai girls in these clubs. first of all the Thai girls you see in Singapore Thai clubs are usually not that great looking. yes there are some exceptions. most importantly are these guys going to the club to play girls or get played by the girls? please come to BKK and see the real top grade bands and girls in action. come and see how the Thai puchais play girls. 555555.

Last edited by Dr. Dre; 27-06-2010 at 11:56 PM.
Old 28-06-2010, 12:51 AM
Samster (M)

Caribbean (R.I.P)

the world famous Caribbean (R.I.P). Now known as iKafe. was there when it just opened in 2004. the sheer size of this place is already impressive. over a hundred coyotes and hundreds of PRs. the synchronised dancing by over 50 coyote dancers at a time is a sight to behold. had many wonderful parties back then and the memories are priceless! can still remember all the trial and error tactics to sian the coyotes, PRs and bar maids along with my buddies. of course burn lots of Bahts in the process. 555555. I had zero success rate in scoring these Caribbean babes as I was focusing my energy and Bahts in other clubs then. well that is another story.

never can i imagine that it would end up as one of the scene backdrop in the movie Bangkok Dangerous (2008) starring Nicholas Cage. 555555. so when i watched this movie i can really relate to the feel of the club as i was at Caribbean many times before.

Old 28-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Kachood Beauty Club/Neverland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dre View Post
....in recent years we see many Thai clubs opening like nobody's business in Singapore......... all these young NS boys and dudes getting fleeced by the Thai girls in these clubs.....get played by the girls?
..........and not forgetting, most of these gals have 'boyfriends, gigs, toyboys etc' ........ those without one, eventually get one......
Old 28-06-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
..........and not forgetting, most of these gals have 'boyfriends, gigs, toyboys etc' ........ those without one, eventually get one......
the world will not be complete without the carrot heads.

i only wish to become the girl's 'piichai'! 5555555.
Old 28-06-2010, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
i see all these young NS boys and dudes getting fleeced by the Thai girls in these clubs. first of all the Thai girls you see in Singapore Thai clubs are usually not that great looking. yes there are some exceptions. most importantly are these guys going to the club to play girls or get played by the girls? please come to BKK and see the real top grade bands and girls in action. come and see how the Thai puchais play girls. 555555.
Sawadee Mor Dre. Long time no c u here naa. Bpai ngai maa? Yeah could never figure out why all these NS & uni boys r throwing all their $$$ at TD puyings in SG but 2 b fair our boys never met a Thai puying and her willy ways so can't blame them. Singapore girls too direct & "tao" so when kanna a puying KT can't blame majority of them for falling so easily. I think we suck at this. Many things we can learn from the puchai.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Why those who dun have one, dun look for me?? I dun mind be their gig....

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Yeah could never figure out why all these NS & uni boys r throwing all their $$$ at TD puyings in SG
The reason is simple, WL are easily approachable. Just wave at them, they will come to you. If there is a pub where SG gers work, guess it will be the same. Why men throw their $$$, simply because men want their attention. It has been a long time since I am willing to spend on a Thai WL. No Thai WL is willing to show a bit sincerely to me Or am I getting smarter??
Old 28-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why those who dun have one, dun look for me?? I dun mind be their gig.... ....Or am I getting smarter??
First, you must look for them, the more stupid you pretend, the smarter they are.........
Old 28-06-2010, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ninjiom999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Just came back from a trip to BKK. Just to update bros about Go Go bars at Sol Cowboy. Used to go to MP like Poseidon and Amsterdam but this time just look.
Went to Baccara, sat on lower floor just below the stage, all the pussies you can see both the girls on the lower stage and and above the on the glass floor above.
Both upstairs and downstairs have 2 sets of girls.
Downstairs girls just have different swimsuits tops but all miniskirts with no panties.
Upstairs schoolgirl uniform with miniskirts and no panties, but 1 set of girls will take off top while the other do not. They will rotate every 15 to 20 mins.
In between sets, they girls can sit with you, you just have buy them drinks (140-160 bahts).
What you do when they sit with you varies from girl to girl.
The main purpose is for them to convince you to barfine them and take them back.
On thursday, there was also a show at about 11.30pm. Upstairs was 4 girls completely naked and licking each other's pussy in different positions while downstairs was about 6 girls dancing completely naked.
The show as only about 1/2 hour but imagine, 6 naked girls dancing in front of you with 4 girls licking each other through the glass floor above.
Was quite a surprise.

Maybe for the BKK old timers this is usual but it was quite a lazy night of sight seeing.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Quote:

i am just sharing some good clips that i come across. i also hope to let the younger generation (twenty somethings) understand how such clubs evolve since the first G-Club with coyotes started at Forte (Sukumvit Soi 24) back in the early 2000s. dying to share gossips with those who appreciate this area of cheonging. 5555555.
Those were the days when we used to party hard at the old Forte until the club moved out to RCA. Looking back at the old photos bring back fond memory and sadly most old members either retired or move on.

Nowadays, not many willing to party at G Clubs.
Old 28-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why those who dun have one, dun look for me?? I dun mind be their gig....

The reason is simple, WL are easily approachable. Just wave at them, they will come to you. If there is a pub where SG gers work, guess it will be the same. Why men throw their $$$, simply because men want their attention. It has been a long time since I am willing to spend on a Thai WL. No Thai WL is willing to show a bit sincerely to me Or am I getting smarter??
Do you.??? Look here we all getting Old and poorer...lah
Old 28-06-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Do you.??? Look here we all getting Old and poorer...lah
When u coming to Hanoi?
Old 28-06-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 23
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

all these recent talk really bring back memories of the days spent at Club 20 (pre carribean) and at resort. maybe should start an alumni of old boys to reminisce about the good old times.
Old 28-06-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
When u coming to Hanoi?
Will let you know later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak69 View Post
all these recent talk really bring back memories of the days spent at Club 20 (pre carribean) and at resort. maybe should start an alumni of old boys to reminisce about the good old times.
Never forget the incident in Club 20.
Old 28-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 17
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Nowadays, not many willing to party at G Clubs.
Mayb becoz not many as loaded as u?

BTW tomorrow night popular Thai band Bodyslam is playing at Zaleng, Rachada. Looking for bros to share a bottle & fun, local style. Tentative plan dinner first at Hway Kuang b4 heading to the club. Any bros (or sis) interested plz PM me your BKK contact. Cheers!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 28-06-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Mayb becoz not many as loaded as u?

BTW tomorrow night popular Thai band Bodyslam is playing at Zaleng, Rachada. Looking for bros to share a bottle & fun, local style. Tentative plan dinner first at Hway Kuang b4 heading to the club. Any bros (or sis) interested plz PM me your BKK contact. Cheers!
Well, I'm not as loaded as you, still an employee while you are your own boss of a company. Also you must be working undercover with the DSI and they might call me soon for lim kopi interview.

Ok, if that the case I will share with you...call me soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1