The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-01-2009, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
once again, SG bailed us out agt Ever with that superbly taken goal, matched by an even more superb pass fr Torres. we cant depend on captain to rescue us all d time!
Eh what brilliant goal? It slipped under Howard's hand which is something a Manc has done good for once heheheh. Torres' angled flick, that was a touch of genius. I think Howard was still fixated by it when Stevie burst through and shot.
Old 28-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I firmly believe that if we win the league this year (and that's a big IF to be very honest), it won't be without a lot of nail biting and hair tearing.
Have CONFIDENCE in the Reds bro ....... every year all the top 4 will go through a rough patch and this few games just happens to be Liverpool's turn but they aren't doing too bad despite the rough patch...... in the coming weeks I forsee it will be Man U's turn to start dropping points as their team is koyak now with injuries ..... I'm sure our Reds can catch up and overtake them for our 18th title

In fact I am so confident that I bought $400.00 Liverpool to win the BPL at today's odds = 3.5
Old 28-01-2009, 06:57 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Have CONFIDENCE in the Reds bro ..... I'm sure our Reds can catch up and overtake them for our 18th title
Thanks man, everyone here needs a shot up the arm
Old 28-01-2009, 07:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -56 / Power: 0
hidaeki has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

find 1 day all red gathering la...
contact me (!*&#(&*
Old 28-01-2009, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks man, everyone here needs a shot up the arm
We need many shots!

Lets see how well we fare tonight..
A win against Wigan will be a big boost to us and then
we can pick up from where we left off..
Old 28-01-2009, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if this constitute a boost.

MEDIA WATCH
REDS EQUALISER ADDS TO UNITED'S INJURY WORRIES
Daily Post 27 January 2009

Steven Gerrard’S FA Cup derby leveller for Liverpool on Monday may have unwittingly handed Manchester United a problem.

United are without 12 senior players for tonight’s Barclays Premier League trip to West Brom, leaving Sir Alex Ferguson to pick through his squad for a team of fit players.

Ferguson was hoping the situation might have eased in time United’s next league game against Everton – with both Rio Ferdinand and Wes Brown tipped to be available after long-standing back and ankle problems respectively and Park Ji-sung on the brink of a comeback from a minor hamstring complaint.

But the Old Trafford encounter with David Moyes’s men will now be played 48 hours ahead of schedule – moving forward to Saturday January 31 from Monday February 2 to clear the way for Everton’s FA Cup replay with Liverpool on February 4.

It robs Ferdinand, Brown and Park, or anyone else among United’s walking wounded who might have had a chance of returning against Everton, of two extra days’ preparation.

The late change is part of a confusing February fixture list for United.

Their remaining outstanding game against Fulham - originally postponed in August because of the Red Devils’ presence in the European Super Cup - has been pencilled in for February 17. But that will be dependent on neither side requiring a fifth-round replay.

In addition, the Red Devils’ home match against Portsmouth on February 28 has been postponed because of their appearance in the Carling Cup final the following day.
Old 28-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah lau bro, if football can be played with hindsight, then no need for supporters already. It's strange that some fans are becoming more Rafaesque than Rafa himself!

The ball is round, you never know where it will run to and stop.

I firmly believe that if we win the league this year (and that's a big IF to be very honest), it won't be without a lot of nail biting and hair tearing.
Bro,u r also using the magic word "IF".
Old 29-01-2009, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Bro,u r also using the magic word "IF".
I am, the Scum are sure favs now, and even Chelshit, Villa and Evershite are on better form than us. I really fear for the team after the draw with Wigan.

Really sick of the draws, I even wish we would lose once (only lost once in the season to Spurs!) and then go on a winning run. We need to break out of this terrible draw cycle, sigh.
Old 29-01-2009, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

haiyah lucas lucas.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 29-01-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Now I am getting abit worried..

Though I didnt watch the match, it seems like we had alot of possession but managed to score once only...
And Lucas seems to do more harm than good to the team(not only give away a penalty)...

We need to wake up and rediscover the form which we had earlier(The "perfect" game which we trashed Newcastle)
The only good news is Torres is looking sharper and only bad luck prevented him from scoring last night...

Come on lads! Dont let this slip away without a fight!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-01-2009, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2862 / Power: 19
Cum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond reputeCum_Luver has a reputation beyond repute

another very disappointing draw.
next match against Chelsea,we must really win.
come on Liverpool,this season is one of the best opportunity for us,do not give-up without a fight.

Proud Member of Tiko Club
Proud To Be A Reds
Old 29-01-2009, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
Alkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlkano is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another faltering game and dropping precious points...
Look like history repeating itself and choking at the end....
Old 29-01-2009, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

another draw??? this is really getting to be real sickening..
Old 29-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
another draw??? this is really getting to be real sickening..
You can say that again...

I rather we win 1, lose 1, draw 1.. at least that is more points than 3 draws!

Yes it is a slip of form but its really up to us to pick oursleves up...
Its only end of Jan and it is still a long way to go...

A victory over Chelski this weekend and everything will be back to normal!
Old 29-01-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Sian. Woke up again to watch us drop points. We have a lot of useless possession, pass here, pass there but never really threatening their goal. Rafa never learns. 1-0 up, he takes off Torres again. When Wigan equalised, he took off Gerrard! Wah. Like that how to win the match? I don't know how Lucas can be a bigger goal scoring threat than Gerrard in central midfield.

Last week, Rafa spoke about giving away unnecessary fouls near our penalty after how Benyanoun gave 1 cheaply to Everton. This week same story, Mascherano gave 1 needlessly towards the end. We are lucky we didn't lose.

I think Rafa needs to wake up and talk less. Whip the boys for a lot of them are not playing to their best. We really don't look like we have goal scorers other than a half-fit Torres and a tired-looking Gerrard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1