The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
erictan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC Child Care Teacher(YANG) Here.....

Hi bro,can pm me her contact? Tks
Old 28-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all

Thanks TS for sharing her contact.

First sight of Yang Yang, attracted by her eyes. She looked like the elder sister of movie star Shu Qi.

What is a good thing to do in a hot and humid Saturday afternoon? We then checked in a hotel at Serangoon Road, and I could not wait to hug her and remove all her dress at once.

Her skin is smooth and fair, a nice milf. Told her that I was thirsty and started to suck her nipples. Her pubic hairs were neat, cunt flesh was pink and sensitive.

Nice moans after I inserted my cock into her cunt and started pumping her missionary. Really enjoyable as she moved and shaked her butts to receive my thrusts,

WE were like making love in a sauna room and sweat has covered both of our bodies. As if our bodies were sticked together, I just enjoyed every stroke, softer, harder, upper, lower, straight in, delay...

Stopped and asked her to change to doggie, her butts not huge but quite nice to squeeze and very nice to see her shaking her buttocks while receiving my prick's in and out motions.

then asked her to lay on her right side back facing me, my left hand hold her right breast and right hand holding her left breast, and my prick fucking her cunt with each stroke patting her butts. Then, I suddenly remember I must save my bullet for my wife tonight and ceased firing her.

Name: Yang Yang
Looks: 7/10, I like her face
Body figure: 7/10
Boobs: 35C, nice to hold
BBBJ: never try
FJ: 8/10, fuck her about an hour and she never ask come already or not, very cooperative and nice fucking partner.

Remark to brothersm one man's meat may be other men's poison. About just my own feeling. She is a milf, not a syt.
Old 28-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lovedipdip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can i have his numbers plss..?
Old 28-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
asoke_59 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can I haveYY's ctc?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobyhoo View Post
Thanks TS for sharing her contact.

First sight of Yang Yang, attracted by her eyes. She looked like the elder sister of movie star Shu Qi.

What is a good thing to do in a hot and humid Saturday afternoon? We then checked in a hotel at Serangoon Road, and I could not wait to hug her and remove all her dress at once.

Her skin is smooth and fair, a nice milf. Told her that I was thirsty and started to suck her nipples. Her pubic hairs were neat, cunt flesh was pink and sensitive.

Nice moans after I inserted my cock into her cunt and started pumping her missionary. Really enjoyable as she moved and shaked her butts to receive my thrusts,

WE were like making love in a sauna room and sweat has covered both of our bodies. As if our bodies were sticked together, I just enjoyed every stroke, softer, harder, upper, lower, straight in, delay...

Stopped and asked her to change to doggie, her butts not huge but quite nice to squeeze and very nice to see her shaking her buttocks while receiving my prick's in and out motions.

then asked her to lay on her right side back facing me, my left hand hold her right breast and right hand holding her left breast, and my prick fucking her cunt with each stroke patting her butts. Then, I suddenly remember I must save my bullet for my wife tonight and ceased firing her.

Looks: 7/10, I like her face
Body figure: 7/10
Boobs: 35C, nice to hold
BBBJ: never try
FJ: 8/10, fuck her about an hour and she never ask come already or not, very cooperative and nice fucking partner.

Remark to brothersm one man's meat may be other men's poison. About just my own feeling. She is a milf, not a syt.
Old 28-06-2009, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
jerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to beholdjerr143 is a splendid one to behold

Got her contacts from bro Axelogic and met up from her this afternoon.Overall was quite ok other den the time was quite rush.Met her about 2.30 but she left abt 3.50.Had a fj and bj and CIM :P

Looks: 6/10(Personal Opinion)
Body figure: 7/10 abit on the ba ba side
Boobs: not that experienced to tell but big and soft enough to fill my hands
BBBJ: 8/10 very nice suction
FJ: 8/10 a very nice fuking partner willing to do it in a few postions.
RTF: Maybe,quite a nice person to talk to
Old 28-06-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
kaspt3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, 2day have meet Yangyang for a bonking day. Meeting her at 4pm in lavender H but in the end i lose e way as there are more than 1 H which i dunno... newbie 2 tat area haha... anyway call her and finally managed 2 get my way 2 her mentioned H. N she is waiting for mi there, faster go book room n get into action.

Action

Once inside the room, we tcss 1st n she is v nice and gentle juz like wat Axelogic has mention... When we have chemistry, we strip to our birthday suit and have shower but in e meantime, my hands have started to move around her body especially her 'C' boobs, WOW shiok... She bath my didi and i bath her tutu... After tat, we move to bed, start by frenching and kissing for few minutes, slowly move my mouth down to her tutu and sucking like there is no tomorrow haha... My hands also move to her meimei and guess wat,
is already wet n watery, keep fingering her till she reach her organism and she say she wan my didi in... She go on cap my didi and here goes my didi inside her meimei... Try missionary and doggy. She moan and moan and finally end up wit sperm cumin out in doggy style and she like to be bang in doggy style...
Next we rest n tcss in bed before going shower but my hands didnt stop playing her tutu.. She hugged mi v tight and realli feel like my GF.
After shower, 2nd action start. She bbbj till v shiok then later move her legs in between mi and here cum 69... She say she nv try 69 before so tat was wow for mi and try to paint her 2 let her cum... After tat, she cowboy mi, change to missionary for v long... then she say she like doggy n find 2 try again and i let her have it n doggy her... This time can her she cum 2 times and her meimei is squeezing my didi, feel so shiok as this is my 1st time 2 have so shiok 'exercise' on bed. Too bad time is short as she got another customer so in e end my 2nd time didnt cum but overall her service is good and will try again.

Looks: 7/10 (short hair, but she let mi c her long hair, more beautiful)
Body: not bad, a bit freshy but still slim type
Boobs: C+ (100% natural and soft, big nipples)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Frenching: 7/10
CIM: NA
AR: NA
AJ: No as she dont allow
Painting: yes, she loves it
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accomodating, loves her moans and v. wet)
GFE: 10/10 (friendly and chatty maybe toward me as she like me)
RTF: 8/10
Overall: 9/10 (budget, value for money)
Damage: 70/2/2 exclude rm & cd
Old 29-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaspt3r View Post
Hi bros, 2day have meet Yangyang for a bonking day. Meeting her at 4pm in lavender H but in the end i lose e way as there are more than 1 H which i dunno... newbie 2 tat area haha... anyway call her and finally managed 2 get my way 2 her mentioned H. N she is waiting for mi there, faster go book room n get into action.

Action

Once inside the room, we tcss 1st n she is v nice and gentle juz like wat Axelogic has mention... When we have chemistry, we strip to our birthday suit and have shower but in e meantime, my hands have started to move around her body especially her 'C' boobs, WOW shiok... She bath my didi and i bath her tutu... After tat, we move to bed, start by frenching and kissing for few minutes, slowly move my mouth down to her tutu and sucking like there is no tomorrow haha... My hands also move to her meimei and guess wat,
is already wet n watery, keep fingering her till she reach her organism and she say she wan my didi in... She go on cap my didi and here goes my didi inside her meimei... Try missionary and doggy. She moan and moan and finally end up wit sperm cumin out in doggy style and she like to be bang in doggy style...
Next we rest n tcss in bed before going shower but my hands didnt stop playing her tutu.. She hugged mi v tight and realli feel like my GF.
After shower, 2nd action start. She bbbj till v shiok then later move her legs in between mi and here cum 69... She say she nv try 69 before so tat was wow for mi and try to paint her 2 let her cum... After tat, she cowboy mi, change to missionary for v long... then she say she like doggy n find 2 try again and i let her have it n doggy her... This time can her she cum 2 times and her meimei is squeezing my didi, feel so shiok as this is my 1st time 2 have so shiok 'exercise' on bed. Too bad time is short as she got another customer so in e end my 2nd time didnt cum but overall her service is good and will try again.

Looks: 7/10 (short hair, but she let mi c her long hair, more beautiful)
Body: not bad, a bit freshy but still slim type
Boobs: C+ (100% natural and soft, big nipples)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Frenching: 7/10
CIM: NA
AR: NA
AJ: No as she dont allow
Painting: yes, she loves it
FJ: 8.5/10 (very accomodating, loves her moans and v. wet)
GFE: 10/10 (friendly and chatty maybe toward me as she like me)
RTF: 8/10
Overall: 9/10 (budget, value for money)
Damage: 70/2/2 exclude rm & cd
Bro,

You are the guy in the green Tee, right

Old 29-06-2009, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks the TS for the contact.

Upz U 3 miserable points

Have called her on Sat but fully booked

So now Sunday, a session @ 1.00 pm

Stats as about the same as others

Damage is $60/2/2 excluding CD and hotel

I gave her extra $20 for her 6 yrs old daughter in China due to "Mother Greatness" 母亲伟大

She have very good manner and service

Old 29-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 17
Axelogic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxelogic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: PRC Child Care Teacher(YANG) Here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedipdip View Post
Hi bro can i have his numbers plss..?
Done bro, please chk yr PM...also to many broS....
Old 29-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 21
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

TS any timing to avoid ?? Cor her but phone off
Old 29-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 17
Axelogic is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxelogic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: PRC Child Care Teacher(YANG) Here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woei View Post
TS any timing to avoid ?? Cor her but phone off
Bro, maybe during the transation.....you know.....
Old 29-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
Aguy68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, I am interested and can mssg her contact and pics(if have) to me please.

Thanks alot.

my email: [email protected]
Old 30-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jialat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: PRC Child Care Teacher(YANG) Here.....

Hi bros.

Here’s my FR on Yang
First, thanks to bro Axelogic for the contact.

Felt horny after reading up all the past posts of her so decided to call her on 1pm, fixed up an appt at 3pm at Lavender 81….
She turned up and I’m slightly disappointed by her looks….definitely not a looker…
We proceeded to shower and I watched her strip….wow, she got big papaya like neh nehs, complete w brown nipples that’s screaming for me to give them a nice squeeze…which I did, playfully….. :P

She smiled and said’ please be gentle’…..
We proceeded to shower and she really took pains to wash my little general….

Next, its off to bed for a bonk!
She started off licking my nipples while I roamed her body with my hands….nice licking sounds and soft moaning while I play with her breasts….seem genuinely she’s enjoying it….

Slowly, she inched herself lower and took in my general, by now, rock hard.
She can suck well, and made slurping noises….i like it when she followed the rhythm of my thrust…first time I did it with someone whose timing of swallowing my cock and deep throating synchronizes with my thrust! + point!

After a few min, she stopped and told me she’s tired….
But I continue to roam her and by now trying to finger her….hmmm, she smells okay and looks clean.
While I was attempting to wet her to finger she was pumping my shaft with her fingers…I was enjoying the handjob…..so much that KNN I felt like cumming!!!
I asked if she would allow me to CIM she mentioned she never did before….and is scared…..
So I just coaxed her to say, its ok, it’ll feel good (to me at least, hahah)…..she agreed!

So she was pumping and sucking me at the same time and after a while I erupted my whole load in her mouth. : ) yeah, another plus point while she swallowed she made soft groaning sounds each time I shot a load….SONG!

We cleaned up after that and she requested me not to post that she CIM cos she said she’ll only do it for ‘clean looking’ and proper gentleman, and being new to this line, she’s worried she’ll upset a people if she rejected.

So bros, if u want CIM, please treat her gently and be clean cut looking!

My Stats:
Looks: 5/10, (she says she is 30yo)
Body: 5.5/10, (due to papaya droopy neh neh and some body fats)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (could’ve been higher if she did not say tired after a while)
CIM: 8/10 Good! Nice groaning sounds as u shoot
Attitude: 9/10 friendly accomodating and demure
Frenching – never tried…she got yellowish teeth so I didn’t want
RTF – no, would want someone who looks a little better
Old 30-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Bro,

You are the guy in the green Tee, right

hmmm how u knw? u also at there also?
Old 30-06-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

Wink Re: PRC Child Care Teacher(YANG) Here.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrookie View Post
Thanks the TS for the contact.

Upz U 3 miserable points

Have called her on Sat but fully booked

So now Sunday, a session @ 1.00 pm

Stats as about the same as others

Damage is $60/2/2 excluding CD and hotel

I gave her extra $20 for her 6 yrs old daughter in China due to "Mother Greatness" 母亲伟大

She have very good manner and service

Oh icic i didnt knw she got a daughter ... she didnt mention hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1