The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 22
frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Budget Naked Massage with Bonk Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangmx View Post
Hi, Bro

hv join your group, but can't view photo & massage, pls give advise.

thanks

Bro guess you have to key in your email prior to click the JOIN button.

Send me an email from Yahoo! Groups and let me check it out for you.

http://mypleasuredom.blogspot.com
= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 07-10-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Maine1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Happy Budget Naked Massage with Bonk Free

Yeah, at last I booked Happy this afternoon after trying for the last 3 days due to my hectic work schedule. Despite my last minute arrangement, Happy is very accommodating to suit my time and rushed to L81 to meet me.

No regret for the 3 days wait and she is really a good gem, a good looker and for sure a good companion to chat. One of my best for this year so far. Thought Yue Er is good but Happy lagi more value for money. She really spent all the 2hrs with you.

Pic in Group : 10/10 (accurate)
Vital Stats: 34B-24-34
Looks: 7/10 (Sharp nose, nice facial features)
Height: 1.60m
Weight: ? she’s very slim
Body type: Slim and Nice Contour butt (Smells sexy due to her perfume too)
Boobs: Nice to suck and sensitive
Skin Tone: Fair
BBBJ: 8/10 (Good suction, just by looking at her face sucking your cock worth the $ already)
FJ: 9/10 (Quite tight, 3 positions; doggy and scissors)
GFE: 9/10 (Can speak Cantonese too!)
Costs: 80/120/1 + >90mins Massage
RTF: Yes, most probably next week when my needs call!!!
Overall: 8.5/10

She dont do AR sigh...

Oh yes, thanks Bro Franky for trusting me and sharing. Up me if like my FR.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Samster

frankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfrankykhoo1269 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Happy Budget Naked Massage with Bonk Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maine1983 View Post
Yeah, at last I booked Happy this afternoon after trying for the last 3 days due to my hectic work schedule.
Oh yes, thanks Bro Franky for trusting me and sharing. Up me if like my FR.
Upped you bro.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 07-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lgy75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros, just had a session with Happy and is very satisfied with her. Anyway, heard from her she going back to China on the 22 Oct for about 3 weeks.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
greenbs1968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgy75 View Post
To all bros, just had a session with Happy and is very satisfied with her. Anyway, heard from her she going back to China on the 22 Oct for about 3 weeks.
WOW glad that you like it. Bro, will you 6 bonus points on Thursday. Got another 2 bros to up sorry one-by-one hor.

Btw did she said that she will be back or gone with the wind?

My last week RTF she has yet to book her ticket and claim decision subject to mum ops. Any update?
Old 07-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
greenbs1968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry my fingers entered too fast and forgotten to delete my copied notes. Already upped you but no bonus point one.

Here's my RTF FR on last Sat.

Maybe too tired so gone back to HAPPY and ask her to give me a good rubbed. On 2nd look she is not young and could well be in early 30's but dont dare to Qs her about age.

Since I am really tired. Told her just to concentrate on massage me and no bonking needed. However upon turned over and looking at her nighty, cannot stand and asked her to bj/hj me instead.

Very accommodating. Since no bonking action, so chop chop FR. Hope to garner some points from old birds. Thanks.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbs1968 View Post
WOW glad that you like it. Bro, will you 6 bonus points on Thursday. Got another 2 bros to up sorry one-by-one hor.

Btw did she said that she will be back or gone with the wind?

My last week RTF she has yet to book her ticket and claim decision subject to mum ops. Any update?

Hey bro some words got copy-right one you know. Btw you up me olso no use one as it is in grey box but thanks anyway. Will up you soon but you are in Q4 should be Sat liao... be patient ok.

Any RTF FR on HAPPY? Spoken to her yesterday and she said got 3bros RTF her within a week. So good meh??? FR to share ok. Thanks.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 08-10-2008, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Thanks to Bro Franky for her contact !

ALL BROS NOTE , she is budget deal for two hour no nonsense massage and fuck ! A value gem for all bros . I will not comment about her service or looks cos bros here has many fr to reference from .i will tell you what i like about her !

Friendly even thru contacting her via sms only for appt . attach funny icons and joked with me . breaking the ice before we even met.

Her body size ! I like small size gals , easy to flip here flip there !

GFE ! held on to me like dear life like she was about to fall off ten storey building when i was ramming her missionary ! cummed and she was still holding on to me ! well she cum too .

after she left she even sent me sms , telling me she enjoy the session and hope to see me again ! This is what i call customer aftersales !

Will rtf to her next week ! bro franky ! thanks for the comment on my thread ! to correct something , i had xl two days ago, then xiao min the day before, then happy yesterday.kopi on friday i cannot make it ! special date on fridays . this thursday got some of us ( sbf bros ) gathering at JSP armani ! wana join us!

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 08-10-2008, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgy75 View Post
Upped you liao.

Next in the line are :

1. Greenbs1868 (tomorrow)
2. jasdude (friday)
3. gemini4675 (Sat)

Hope I dont owe anybody. Let me know if I missed any bros who post FR. Will definitely share with you when "V" gal arrived end this month

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninsinsha
Call you tomorrow.. Maybe can have kopi???
Ok. Friday evening meeting at JC still on.... I will keep the night free.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 08-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasdude
Happy still busy til midnite, i just now sms her say she fly me areoplane today , she told me that she will make it up to me . i ask her how will she do it . she answer anything i want . she say mine too big , pussy also cannot tahan. i then sms if i really want to try? and do she do overnighter . she then reply we talk later . MAYBE MAYBE have chance!!!!!
@ 150 ! WILL try and report back ! help to pressure her . i go change and meet her now.
tomorrow , no problem for kopi . where?
Bro got problem answering you via PM. So have to quickly replied you here b4 you zoomed off. Called and reminded her to well-treat you tonight and believed she has already sms you.

Yes her VIRGIN night is yours for only $150. And I believed unlimited shots for you. Let me know how many times you "til" her in your FR. Should buy me kopi & dinner tomorrow night keekee. Actually thought of book her ONS next week but never mind lah... you are bro wat.

Bro Jay, found another BIG BIG fuxker bro liao... seem like he is lagi hornier than me ... almost every night want .... he shall share with us his ability tomorrow night.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 09-10-2008, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 18
maninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaninsinsha is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269 View Post
Bro Jay, found another BIG BIG fuxker bro liao... seem like he is lagi hornier than me ... almost every night want .... he shall share with us his ability tomorrow night.
Sigh.......... I getting old liao lah... Can't compete with the 2 of you... Can only listen to both of your juicy tales tomorrow.......
Old 09-10-2008, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maninsinsha View Post
Sigh.......... I getting old liao lah... Can't compete with the 2 of you... Can only listen to both of your juicy tales tomorrow.......
You are just too "qian xiu" .... believed you are very "under..STAND" person. Too many gem to little money liao... will taste "brown sugar" when Vit$ is upped.

You know what is our Bro Jasdude doing now Must be HAPPY_ly bonking now *sob sob* Took her VIRGIN night from me liao ... sigh...

Got 1 bro asked about HAPPY CIM. She is new and not sure she did? Any bro experienced it care to share?

Copied a quote from Bro JD "please FR after trying her, whether its good or bad your FR will earn you 6 points from me. I will upz you but please note i can do it once a day only so do be patient with me. Also to all bros, a few points to the repu back to me is also appreciated!"

Thanks.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Old 09-10-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
scoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to allscoobyhoo is a name known to all

Thanks bro franky for her contact.

First impression she answered my call with a friendly voice.

Fetched her from her place and checked in C81.

After showered together, i asked her not to put on anything
and she started to paint me from head to toes. cannot tahan
and start missionary position, then doggie, then asked her to lay
on her right side and entered her from rear. her flesh seemed to be
younger than her look. each impact to her firm buttocks made a loud
"pa" sound and this was exciting. finally complete the whole action in missionary position with her diligently circular motions of her buttocks.

Then she had given me a massage. quite nice especially the head massage

Name: Happy (about 30)
Boobs: maybe 32 A+ (my estimation)
Body: 6/10 (skin is quite smooth)
Face: 6/10 (75% like the chen ming li)
Bj: 6/10
Fj: 7.5/10 (hardworking to co-ordinate with her buttocks' circular motions, no hurry, no reading sms or answering call during the session)
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10 (friendly)
Old 09-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Zonal101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you TS for her contact Nos.
Managed to meet up with Happy yesterday afternoon.
An average looking PRC lady the service provide was defintely above par.
Her is my personal report of her:
Look : 6/10 (simple looking, nightie on when performing massage)
Body : 7/10 (proportionate figure)
Boobs : 32" (with fairly dark nipples)
Massage : 8/10 (good strength and approriate skills)
BJ : 8/10 (Good Suction)
FJ : 8/10 (Horny and seem to enjoy)
Damage : $80+tips
RTF : will likely repeat.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankykhoo1269 View Post
Yes her VIRGIN night is yours for only $150. And I believed unlimited shots for you. Let me know how many times you "til" her in your FR. Should buy me kopi & dinner tomorrow night keekee. Actually thought of book her ONS next week but never mind lah... you are bro wat.

Look like our bro JD HAPPilY "til" whole night until now still no FR.. wonder will you be "lembei" when meeting for the kopi session tonight. Have to leave for meeting soon... so cannot read 1st hand juicy FR liao. Do sms me whether the mission I tasked you achieve or not.

Still cannot up points due to the 24hrs time-frame. Next in the queue are :

1. Greenbs1868 (tonight)
2. gemini4675 (friday)
3. scoobyhoo (Sat)
4. Zonal101 (sun)
5. jasdude (mon)

I will upz you but please note i can do it once a day only so do be patient with me. Also to all bros, a few points to the repu back to me is also appreciated!"

Thanks.

P/S : Thank group got deleted again Can any bros propose what is the best way to share beside PM which is tedious. I prefer self-service type esp got 5-7 FLs to share leh.

= Personal Cheong Blog
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1