The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25131 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prison Life ........ Sexual content included :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Support your nice story, +10 for you
Lols .... Thanks otamay! Massive 10 upZ .... Appreciate ... Will rtn u humble 14 soon .... Thank goodness u din zap for the storyline .... Lols .... Have a nice day!

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 17-06-2013, 02:55 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up to the familiar setting of his office, my head still hurts.

"Do u feel better?, Don't move, I just bandage the wound, meanwhile u can rest here .. sorry I never expect the force to be so harsh" .. he's frantically trying hard to explain while stroking my hair gently.

I sobbed ....."Chief Long, why are u always treating me so badly yet gentle at the same time, blowing the cold and hot treatment, I m a human, I have feelings and emotions " ...

He wiped away my tears and hold me in his arms while his fingers run through my soft long black hair.

He look at me with his soft gentle eyes and plant a kiss on my wound, I never felt this warmth for a long time and my heart started to melt.

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 17-06-2013, 03:08 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

I touched his face n asked him "Long, have u ever liked me?", he stayed silent ...

"Long, if u like me, can up pls stop hitting me" I pleaded with tears rolling down my cheek..

Chief Long, please stop hitting me ... I cried n he hugged me in his arms again with a tinge of sadness on his face.

He knew he had an underlying illness, he loves to draw blood n inflict fear especially on her.

It's becoming more and more uncontrollable and his hands started shaking...

Ling grabbed Long by the hand n stared right into his eyes, her mouth move closer to Long's lips n so close that Long felt her breathing, she's breathing hard ...

she moved closer n their lips touched ......

Ling closed her eyes and moved her tongue to Long's mouth, they locked lips n Long hugged her waist closer to him...

Unfortunately, Long's comrade came knocking on his door at this moment .... All things ended abruptly ....

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 17-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16391 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Isolation room 2.5m x1.5m x 2.5m

Support support
Old 17-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
Isolation room 2.5m x1.5m x 2.5m

Support support
Lols .... 又来了 .... Thanks for ur support!

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 17-06-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Lols .... 又来了 .... Thanks for ur support!

gm
Colour the walls pink better LOL
Old 17-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mrcheong74 is Cool - loads of Potential

OUCH!! nice one!! happening,
Old 17-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Colour the walls pink better LOL
In the open better huh?

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 17-06-2013, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 20
SSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud ofSSOU has much to be proud of

Nice reading ... though at times I am abit confused about he, she, him & her ...

Bravo for the effort !
Old 17-06-2013, 09:31 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSOU View Post
Nice reading ... though at times I am abit confused about he, she, him & her ...

Bravo for the effort !
Lols .... Sorry for confusion .... Hope u were at the edge of ur seat .... Stay tuned ...... BDSM on its way ....

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 17-06-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
zehzehS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Lols .... Sorry for confusion .... Hope u were at the edge of ur seat .... Stay tuned ...... BDSM on its way ....

gm
ma, can post the rest up
Old 17-06-2013, 11:34 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zehzehS View Post
ma, can post the rest up
yes yes zzs!!! B patient yah ....

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 17-06-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
In the open better huh?

gm
isolation cell nice and steamy, sticky, private no one disturb

open in the yard everyone see no fun too many eyes liao other imates will get jealous too favoritism
Old 18-06-2013, 07:29 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

Quote:
isolation cell nice and steamy, sticky, private no one disturb

open in the yard everyone see no fun too many eyes liao other imates will get jealous too favoritism
Haiya ... Confirm me have exhibitionist thots .....

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Old 18-06-2013, 11:24 AM
Chief Excitement Officer

<missing him>

The days passed by uneventfully after that fateful day. I stole glances at him as he passed by me everyday.

During the night, as pervert as i sound, for every footstep I heard, I wish it's him who will appear in front of me again, I miss him, I miss that night.

While I was daydreaming again, a junior warden came over to ask me to Long's office, I was pretty excited briefly checking myself in the mirror, combing my hair, straighten my clothes to make myself look neat n tidy in front of him.

I was told to wait for him n drink the warm beverage that he prepared for me, hot cocoa my fav, i sweetly grinned ... i m in his heart.

After a few sips, I started to feel groggy, my limbs went soft n I was half conscious, a few guards blindfolded me and held me out, I lost count of the steps we took to reach a place that look like a underground dungeon.

They took off the blindfold and there he was, sitting there, he pointed to a cage of men, not ordinary looking men but sex deprived hungry cannibals, i was being placed next to the bar and they sticked their hands out pulling me, tugging my hair.

He raise his hand, signaled to open the gate n the guys pulls me in just like how a predator dragged their prey.

My limbs have no strength to resist and I was laying there like a piece of meat waiting for the pack of wolves to savour, they were violently tearing my clothes off with countless hands all over my body, I tilted my eyes to look at him, he appeared nonchalant.

Just when my legs were being spread, he barged in, pushed them away and carried me out in his arms.

gm

easy come, easy go

下不了手。喜欢死她!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1