The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: what should i take note when i go geylang and am i too young to go geylang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, it looks like all my contributions at the other side of the fence is a failure as they appear to be not significantly appetizing to bring on the urge and horniess in you ...

Hmmm ... So close and yet so far ...
Haha no Bro, some of them worked really well. But the ones who looked interesting seem to have super long waits etc I was only there for a short time. Kept myself busy and so never really had any consideration to go down. Still, will be back in a couple of weeks so see how haha
Old 30-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jang5556 View Post
Haha no Bro, some of them worked really well. But the ones who looked interesting seem to have super long waits etc I was only there for a short time. Kept myself busy and so never really had any consideration to go down. Still, will be back in a couple of weeks so see how haha
This shows that you still want to come back...

Anyway, I am horny mah... sperm overflow liao.. Wait drown how..

Cheers!
Old 30-03-2011, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyxel01 View Post
This shows that you still want to come back...

Anyway, I am horny mah... sperm overflow liao.. Wait drown how..

Cheers!
Haha when I horny I have outlet at home!

Anyway want to come and actually coming two different things!!
Old 30-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
unkn0wn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunkn0wn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

for those who have OC liao.. how you guys still able to go safely ah?

i feel like going but scared will bump into OC's friend. then i will be in deep sh1t
Old 31-03-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 16
Allspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAllspark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkn0wn View Post

i feel like going but scared will bump into OC's friend. then i will be in deep sh1t
You take a chance. All the ones with OC's do.

If you are scared...stay away.
Old 31-03-2011, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all

Quote:

Stay away bro. Dun try. I am stuck...

Cheers!
Old 31-03-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

In the first place if OC dun want to provide then what you expect? What is there to be ashamed of we are only human? It only the failure of my oc that force me to go GL. Even if I am caught so what, I am only saying the truth the problem is with my oc not me.
Old 31-03-2011, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
unkn0wn is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunkn0wn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allspark View Post
You take a chance. All the ones with OC's do.

If you are scared...stay away.

yeah, i know alot of her friends. thats why so far i only 'tao jiak' whenever i'm overseas
Old 01-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2383 / Power: 23
vx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond reputevx2000 has a reputation beyond repute

After 10 years, I'm still stuck! For mental, physical and spritual wellness.... Stay away!
Old 01-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
BigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBallMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
In the first place if OC dun want to provide then what you expect? What is there to be ashamed of we are only human? It only the failure of my oc that force me to go GL. Even if I am caught so what, I am only saying the truth the problem is with my oc not me.
Solid, i like the way u talk...like a certain money sucking vampire in sg....haha my fault becomes ur fault

You Up Me, I up You, Everybody Up Up Up!!!!

By the way, i do keep track of my points daily, if ur nick/power does not tally with my received points,i will not honor it sorry.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15352 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vx2000 View Post
After 10 years, I'm still stuck! For mental, physical and spritual wellness.... Stay away!
Whoremongering is expensive and very difficult to quit too...
Old 02-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Whoremongering is expensive and very difficult to quit too...
Yup, and stay long enough will eventually try something else. After 10 years of GL, got a little sian as no real connection with too many of the China girls. Friend said go local lah...FL. Hmmm, Singapore girl? Wah must book hotel...kenna raid how etc....

Tried one and now hooked. Totally different experience. Plus FL can be in the $250 to $350 range. Plus hotel? Hmmm......Double of GL.

Have not started don't start....Sigh.....
Old 02-04-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBallMan View Post
Solid, i like the way u talk...like a certain money sucking vampire in sg....haha my fault becomes ur fault
Bro it takes two hands to clap, if one hand is not willing then how the other hand, use to PCC every time? Not practical solution. Try to be intimate with them they brush you off, so how the marriage no more intimacy what you expect us men to do?
Old 03-04-2011, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Bro it takes two hands to clap, if one hand is not willing then how the other hand, use to PCC every time? Not practical solution. Try to be intimate with them they brush you off, so how the marriage no more intimacy what you expect us men to do?
Super Snr Brudder Frankiestine, thanks for the up. But I dun have power to return the up. Sorry wor!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

No pblm bro, points not worth anything cannot exchange like voucher for free bonk. But hopefully used to help you starve off those zappers.

Anyway regarding this issue of sex and the lack of intimacy, OC and I had a big fight. So throw question back to her and ask since she not interested and want to be celibate then what about me, what's her solution for me? She lang lang cannot answer.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1