The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
isaacET deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

[QUOTE=Playman;4914813]

Thanks for the compliments but I am no shifu....just an ordinary guy.

hehe... srry i missed the tcss session fell sick.. still sick =.='' but really need some help with hatyai talk to u when we yamcha.. ^^
Old 13-06-2010, 02:39 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

[QUOTE=isaacET;4916602]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post

Thanks for the compliments but I am no shifu....just an ordinary guy.

hehe... srry i missed the tcss session fell sick.. still sick =.='' but really need some help with hatyai talk to u when we yamcha.. ^^
Next week there will be another one and one Taiko from Dim Sum land is coming too!
Old 13-06-2010, 02:50 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=Playman;4916733]
Quote:
Originally Posted by isaacET View Post

Next week there will be another one and one Taiko from Dim Sum land is coming too!
wats dim sum land? xD newbie here -.-'' xD
Old 13-06-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 15
xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi all bros, for related posts please refer to posts nos 7939, 7942, 7950 and 7951 by skyfree. i was on hatyai visit with skyfree and here's my late FR. sorry.

Day 1 5 June 2010

Arrive at hatyai airport from bangkok, as i took a transit flight. Took a cab costs thb300 to novotel hotel. waited a while in lobby before skyfree appears and we went to reception for me to checkin. i took the deluxe room, went up to put my bags,change clothes and go out with skyfree. we meet up with R and his gal, then we went to search for lobangs. Arrived at few joints and looked at girls, but not up to our sexpectations. There's an incident at a joint, me want to choose a particular girl, then still thinking, skyfree also pondering, then, we realised we both want to select the same girl...but in a flash of moment, the girl was gone!!! two indians who came in later, one of them snatched the gal under our noses

At another joint, once I alighted from tuk-tuk, a girl waved at me to come in. Once we were inside, she moved to me and seems she like me the okt said its a deal then, i was still puzzled but decide to give it a try. paid okt and we moved on. at another joint, an old ahpek, the okt was boasting to us this gal is good in working, blah blah,,,and recommend to skyfree. he agreed and paid up then we strike a timing with tuk tuk drive to sent the girls to hotel at later as skyfree and i went for massage. massage part already covered by skyfree in his posting.

not long later, got a knock on door and it was the girl arrived. lets call her A. came in, we tcss abit, before we hugged and kissed then we undressed and she said go shower first. at bathroom, we helped each other to wash and later after dried ourselves we stared the action. i was nibbling, fondling her average boobs, while kissing her lips, cheek, neck..then she ask me to paint her. spread her legs and ate her pussy while she start moaning, and A's cunt already wet. had her gave me a bbbj with good suction. then she capped me and i started with missionary..pumped her with slow and fast strokes and we changed to her on top. she was humping me eagerly and we ended with missionary again, with me cum inside her as she ask to, with condom still on, for sure. washed up then we lied down on bed cuddling before took a nap.

later in evening, we went for dinner, me and A, skyfree and his girl, R and his girl. R and his girl not eating, so me and skyfree are main eaters. at a point, A asked to be excused as she wanted to meet her friends and promised to come back. i was thinking WTF..but decide to let her go.

after dinner, we went to karaoke, spend some time drinking, singing, later A made her way to karaoke centre again to rejoin us. we ended the karaoke and decided to walk back to hotel instead of taking tuk-tuk. reached hotel, A asked me if i can accompany her to meet her friends she met earlier. this time she took me to pub chanel. a disco joint with loud thumping music, and various dance shows. i wasn't a disco guy so i just sat there watching the dance shows and drinking. while A and her friends do got up and dance at interval times. damn..this place isn't really for me. after sometime A maybe got the idea i felt out of the place and told her friends, we need to leave. thankfully. so we get out and took a motorbike taxi back to hotel.

back hotel A asked if everythings ok..she wanted to meet her friends as some are back to hatyai for holiday break and a chance to catchup. i was still reeling from loud music but i hugged her and then we finished off the night with missionary, cowgirl and doggie
Old 13-06-2010, 01:25 PM
Samster

bro xiongmao atleast u had a better time then bro skyfree xD his fr sounds like he didnt really enjoy his trip there
Old 13-06-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

xiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiongmao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Day 2 6 June 2010

Skyfree called me up and met him for breakfast at UFM Bakery House which was nearby. R came to see us and told us he need to go home today as got personal things. Skyfree then related his unhappy events with his girl. Looks ok, but attitude not good, and gal already left earlier morning.

After our kopi and breakfast, we went to my room, where A has woken up, and hear skyfree's problem. so we got her to call her boss to arrange another girl to hotel later. As promised later, the boss brought another girl to our room, and discussion going. skyfree is ok and paid 2 days booking, while i paid another thb2500 to boss for A's extension. initial price i paid at A's joint also thb2500. R who was also in the room, said goodbye to us and we excused him. Then skyfree and his girl made their way to room.

A had a look on her face and i asked her what shes thinking. Said she wanted to eat so i got her meaning and undo her tshirt,denim shorts, bra, panty, had her lied down and i sat between her boobs and moved my dick to her mouth for her to suck. after a good suck, we did 69 where i paint her love hole, and she suck me good. she wanted a ride so she guided my pole into her and we humped passionately. grabbed her boobs, kissed her, then bang her sideways by grabbing her hips and pumped her deeply. she responded with horny moans and as the moment comes, i pulled out my condom and ejaculated on her tummy area.

cleaned up, rested awhile before skyfree called later, A and me, skyfree and girl, headed to lee garden and had lunch at KFC. A was only nibbling some french fries and fried chicken as she afraid of gaining weight, while skyfree's girl ordered a rice dish but need some time. skyfree and i munched our fried chicken as we needed to replenished our energies

after KFC lunch, we headed back to hotel and to skyfree's room, which is bigger as it's an apartment suite. we sat in sofa while skyfree's girl was in bathroom, skyfree again expressed unsatisfactory about this girl. well from the way i see it this girl is a playful type, blonde hair, tatoos, and keep listening to music on phone while on outside. we thought of an escape plan as skyfree already paid 2 days in advance. More on that later.

fast forward to dinner time, skyfree, me and our girls had dinner at a shop. after dinner skyfree and i look at some clothes and we bought back. A's presence is helpful as she can help to nego a lower price with lady boss. othrwise we sure need to pay more. while browsing clothes, i realised skyfree's girl was not with us but at outside listening to music on her phone and looks sian

we moved back to hotel to put our shopping stuff in my room and then headed out to ice bar where we wanted to play pool. arrived by tuk tuk, we ordered beer and coke. we started playing pool, me with skyfree, A and skyfree's girl. not long later, skyfree's girl left us as she wants to do some tatooing for her body. so left 3 of us and we continue play. i agree with skyfree as we saw some hot chicks who came in later. wonder where these hotties are from? A provide 'moral support' to us for pool game by offering us beer over and over again. after we were done, we paid and left by tuk-tuk

Nice place this ice bar, can relax, unwind but what i really hate is when u go to the gents to pee, a guy will appear behind u, do some massage on back, place a warm towel on back of neck, then while wash hand at basin, another light back massage and offer towel. then he will ask for tips

we returned to hotel but stopped outside for a light supper as we like to tried out the street stall food. we ordered 2 teh peng, sausages, meatballs, fried chicken, a big prawn.

For skyfree's 'escape' plan, skyfree will tell his girl he needs to go back next day. so the remainder thb2500 will be 'transfer' over on me as for A's 3rd day extension.

back in hotel room, i felt quite exhausted and lied down and almost dozed off to dreamland. A was changing to nightie and moments later, i felt got a nice sensation on my groin. i look up and it was A giving a quiet bbbj...wow.. beh tahan, then allow her to continue before i switch on the left bedside lamp and pushed her on the bed, grabbed her legs then kissed it from ankle to thigh and changed from kiss to gentle bites, she was suprised and asked not to bite her. put a pillow under her butt, and ate her cunt, swirl tongue around her labia and into her vagina and light poke..moaned lightly, she's wet and ready..entered her missionary, gave a fast pumping, and she continue her moans, then doggie her, placed my rod into her other hole, but is too tight and she dont like it, told me if u want poke backside u go look for aqua
entered her cunt and penetrated her from slow to fast and she moved her
butt vigourously..i continue to pumped her hard and damn,,,cant take it anymore..pull out condom and cum on her back..took tissue and wiped her back then we lied down to rest and i already drifted to dreamland..........
Old 13-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

Day 3 7 June 2010

Awaken but still feel lethargic dunno why. Skyfree ringed me and told me to will come to meet me for breakfast. Left A who was still sleeping and we off to UFM Bakery House again for breakfast. Skyfree told me indeed his gal left
him at earlier time this morning. After eating, went to 7-11 to buy tuna sandwich and low fat milk for A's breakfast.

Back to my hotel room, we told A and A replied she will get her boss to send another gal later. Later on, knock on door and it was A's boss with another girl. So skyfree's transaction for yesterday's girl will be apply for this girl. While i paid the boss for another thb2500 booking extension for A. As deal was agreed, boss left with girl and she will return later again. So skyfree and A played cards while i watched tv, while we awaiting skyfree's girl to come back. We planned to go to diana shopping centre together later on. Skyfree's girl came back later and i went over to skyfree to help him switch room from apartment suite to deluxe room.

After ready we went to diana shopping centre, walkaround then decided to stop at pizza hut for lunch. the girls went their seperate ways after lunch while skyfree and i walkaround the complex. pretty standard shopping complex with basic amenities for the community there. sometime later, we decided to get back to hotel. went back by tuk tuk, while we asked girls to go up skyfree and i went to konsortium bus office to sort out some ticketing stuff for tomorrow's departure.

back to my room, the girls and skyfree played cards again, while i was again feeling super tired, and instead watch they played cards and watch some classic cartoons like tom & jerry for amusement. the cards sessions went over to mid evening and skyfree and girl left us and we will meet up for dinner later. at around 7plus, we walked outside which is around the corner for a teochew porridge style dish, except skyfree's girl ate rice.

we walked around the shops for window shopping and the girls each bought a shirt, which the guys paid. went to 7-11 where we bought drinks, and some miscellanous snacks. back to hotel, skyfree and i decided to pay our hotel bills to avoid rush tomorrow. rested early as needed to wake up early tomorrow morning. wait....did i bonk A or not? i also cannot remember already.
Old 13-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Samster

Day 4 8 June 2010 Goodbye, Hatyai

Woke up earlier, shower and met skyfree and we had our breakfast at hotel instead. normal standard buffet breakfast, which we paid as not included when we check in. skyfree then said he saw his gal walk past the cafe and headed to lift while we were having breakfast. means she has left skyfree earlier again.

after breakfast, went up to pack some things and noticed A was feeling sad. hugged her and said i appreciated her good services on and off bed, and her other assistance for us during our stay. before long, we kissed, frenched and off her clothes, mine and we were on the bed again. fondled her breasts and nibbled her nipples and kissed her neck to arouse her further and fingered her while we still frenching. ate her pussy again as its already filled with juices after some licking and her turn to bbbj me, she gave a good sucking and asked me to get the condom. took it out, capped me and rode on me again. i like the reaction on her face when humped on me, very energetic and eager, pumped her real hard in doggie next, before finish the last shot in missionary. asked her if she like swallow cum but she said nope. gave A some tips for her efforts.

got up, fast shower for us both and almost done packing, while A still putting finishing touch on her makeup before skyfree come knocking at door to meet us. done packing, we left the room and headed down to reception to check out. while leaving A hug and kiss me before she made her exit. skyfree and i headed to konsortium office across the road to wait for our bus to KL.

End of my first trip to Hatyai story.

Kindly comment, all bros, any mistakes please correct me. if you are generous, pls up some points. thank you.

i'm still a beginner in cheonging. need more advise, practise and training.
Old 13-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
waikiki2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,nice post...so details..keep up ur works...ur sharing is much appreciated by all the bro of this thread...cant wait for ur next fr post..thanks a lot
Old 16-06-2010, 02:58 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiongmao View Post
Day 4 8 June 2010 Goodbye, Hatyai

End of my first trip to Hatyai story.

Kindly comment, all bros, any mistakes please correct me. if you are generous, pls up some points. thank you.

i'm still a beginner in cheonging. need more advise, practise and training.
What an experience? Remind me of my younger days.....but those golden days hardly anything can go wrong as there is no discos, KTV or shake-the-head pills yet....! Great FR....thanks!
Old 16-06-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of

Quote:
What an experience? Remind me of my younger days.....but those golden days hardly anything can go wrong as there is no discos, KTV or shake-the-head pills yet
Handphone dun even exist!
Old 16-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What an experience? Remind me of my younger days.....but those golden days hardly anything can go wrong as there is no discos, KTV or shake-the-head pills yet....! Great FR....thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u View Post
Handphone dun even exist!
Also no internet....let alone Sammyboyforum.
Old 17-06-2010, 03:08 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Also no internet....let alone Sammyboyforum.
Yes....not internet...no hand phone....and if you booked them for more than 3 days straight, they will shed a tear or two when you leave.....!

Miss those good old days!
Old 17-06-2010, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes....not internet...no hand phone....and if you booked them for more than 3 days straight, they will shed a tear or two when you leave.....!

Si Pek Heng, lucky no internet, no hand phone, for that matter they also no phone, and didn't stick around for more than 3 days... otherwise, would have died in LoS......
Old 18-06-2010, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Si Pek Heng, lucky no internet, no hand phone, for that matter they also no phone, and didn't stick around for more than 3 days... otherwise, would have died in LoS......
Couldn't agree more, those days we used to write to each other with our broken english and I still kept her black & white photos and some taken with her at Siam Square.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1