The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
OG Angel also got HYY similarities what..

If more than 2 FRs already highlighted her subpar service, what other assumptions do you need?

There's more than enough info on her here to make an informed decision on your part..
I'm waiting for the drill where An Ran gets defended.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Meant after my session w An Ran, tried getting a slot with Xue Er, replied,没有空位
For God Sakes, you confused alot of pple with your Xue Er AR done undone...

do you know how many white knights kenna sabo by your comment and texted xue er the following? "网上有人说你做毒龙服务"

From score points to unscore points liao you know?

An Ran say An Ran please, dun Xue Er liao say AR, make me think why she never AP my KC.... now NE is really unhappy with your comment

Master of SC
Old 10-08-2020, 06:06 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This is why I keep saying we should SPELL OUT Ai Ai, Bai Bai, Chen Chen instead of the AA, BB, CC nonsense.
This should be drilled into the head.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 7
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
For God Sakes, you confused alot of pple with your Xue Er AR done undone...

do you know how many white knights kenna sabo by your comment and texted xue er the following? "网上有人说你做毒龙服务"

From score points to unscore points liao you know?

An Ran say An Ran please, dun Xue Er liao say AR, make me think why she never AP my KC.... now NE is really unhappy with your comment

Master of SC
Hahaha... I agree it's damn confusing when An Ran is referred to as AR. I'm now worried if there are gals called themselves such as Fu Juan (FJ), Bi Jun (BJ) or worst Ai Jing (AJ).
Old 10-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This should be drilled into the head.
Limpeh see liao MCC can?

DL2TM
Old 10-08-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bantex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry maybe stupid question will kena zap but first time trying to book ML, what'd you ask when texting the ML?
i simply texted in chinese "able to book massage for later?" to about 5 ML so far but no reply. using SMS right? not whatsapp or wechat? or is calling more effective?
Old 10-08-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Hahaha... I agree it's damn confusing when An Ran is referred to as AR. I'm now worried if there are gals called themselves such as Fu Juan (FJ), Bi Jun (BJ) or worst Ai Jing (AJ).
I would love to book a NS (ning shu) 内射,or a KB (Ke Bi) 口爆 someday.

Added to my bucketlist
Old 10-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeball View Post
Clearing a backlog of FRs for recent visits. Usually I prefer to avoid the 'popular' ladies but this time my curiosity got the better of me.

Overall though, I still prefer Coco's body and her true lack of restrictions.
Great honest FR and setting the right expectation to many patron. One of the weakest trait of many of us is not being critical and giving false impression on the WLs.

Anqi is definitely one good example here. I am not a young man and i find her way too old for me.

She literally look like a a late 40s woman who has been through a lot
Old 10-08-2020, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantex View Post
sorry maybe stupid question will kena zap but first time trying to book ML, what'd you ask when texting the ML?
i simply texted in chinese "able to book massage for later?" to about 5 ML so far but no reply. using SMS right? not whatsapp or wechat? or is calling more effective?
Here:

https://sammyreviews.store/showpost.php?p=201...ostcount=76860

"It starts with you during the booking process. Be cordial even before you meet her. Your initial contact with her should be via texting, please no calling. And the message should b along the lines of "Hello, are you free for a one-hour session between 3-6 pm?" As far as possible, try to let her have a 2-3 hour window so that there's more flexibility for the both of you. Regardless of the tone of her reply, respond to it with something like "Thank you, looking forward to the session."
Old 10-08-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Limeball

Just curious what did you say when you politely declined Anqi, or will say to anyone in general?

For me, it'll be just a curt 对不起,不约了.

Fortunately, haven't had to say this in recent years.
just对不起 will do
Old 10-08-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantex View Post
What do the ladies do? What you want to acheive by texting them?

Just be direct, polite on your purpose and specific on timing.

In chinese if possible, by sms. Not everyone understand or can read simple english.

GTC, Great Teacher Cumster
Old 10-08-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So u didn't manage to pew pew with AR, and you tried to hug her but she said u were sweaty? Lol..

For XE next time just make an advanced booking with her can liao.. For AR just try once for the looks and figure.. Don't expect much from her service-wise..
Yes, a check on the list for An Ran. She has damn nice porcelian skin, a pity. For Xue Er, she did recommend a day before booking.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

updated the bot with a new command:

/longlist

command takes around 20 seconds to run. Tabulates all positive/neutral/negative FRs and returns the count. Right now it looks a little messy so if you guys have any suggestion on how to improve it let me know. Also wondering if I should just openly post the link to the bot for everyone?
Old 10-08-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
updated the bot with a new command:

/longlist

command takes around 20 seconds to run. Tabulates all positive/neutral/negative FRs and returns the count. Right now it looks a little messy so if you guys have any suggestion on how to improve it let me know. Also wondering if I should just openly post the link to the bot for everyone?
Thank you for your effort with the bot. It is appreciated
Old 10-08-2020, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Yes, a check on the list for An Ran.
So you were running out of time and she said had to end it there?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1