The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2007, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexFreak View Post
Easy guys, stop making wild guesses ......... There is nothing between us except brotherly love ......... bwahahahahahaha Cheers !!!
Knn why u so early... seldom wor.... pls read my new Fr on my nite activity.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=539

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 13-02-2007, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveguy28 View Post
Kaozzzzz ......... The same old hospital huh ??? Time to move on bro. According to information received, Bro Cheong_man wanted to show us one happening Hospital. So let's wait for his news ......... bwahahahaha

Cheers !!!

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 13-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveguy28 View Post

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.p...&postcount=539
Even on a monday... LISBO Hospital also soooo bad ah... more doctors than patients !?!? If it were me, I'll screw the head nurse and assistant nurse upside down LITERALLY !!!!!!!!!

think can forget about seeing any good patients on V-Day too....

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 13-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of

Bros & Sis of the League....

HAPPY & HORNY CHINESE NEW YEAR

肥猪拱户门庭富;
紫燕抱春岁月新;
景物升平开泰运;
金猪如意获丰财.

Cheers !!!

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 13-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

erm.....was at PD last nite..stocks not bad leh.....
Old 13-02-2007, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
erm.....was at PD last nite..stocks not bad leh.....
I went over much later but never saw you guys... when u all left ?

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 13-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
Date/Time - 27th Feb (Tue)/ 7pm
Venue - Chinatown Steamboat (got air-con) or Beach Rd Steamboat (no air-con)
Price - $20 per head (estimate)

1) Optimus_Prime (Or-gui-niser)
2) Joanna (Or-gui-po-niser)
3) SexFreak (former or-gui-niser who sabo me)
4) Spunk9 (still mya aeroplane)
5) Cheongman
6) Ahh_boi ( 二十七号我不能啦。。。。 )
7) Con Air (I auto-sign up for him)
8) Wang Ye (I auto-sign up for him)
9) Ah Fatt (confirm)
10) KFZ (I auto-sign up for him)
11) Stephan

Quote:
So "Father" do u think you can intro me some action ktv in PRC land like the pics below ??? Then we do Father and Son tag team again...

"Father" of cus is the yandao one on the right.... son not so hiong....
那我就是那个在拍照的咯!! 哈哈

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 14-02-2007, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 19
cheong_man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong_man deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear Bros & Sis of the League, may I offer this FR to join the league. Thanks.
Cheers.

On monday, after a meeting with a customer decide to go for relaxing massage. It was around 6pm and spotted this xx wellness spa after the SPC petrol kiosk along Changi Road.

Name : Wan Hong
Nationality : PRC.
Figure : 8/10 for nice pair of legs and figure 32b 25 32 (estimated)
Height : 1.6m and estimate weight around 45~48kg .
Look : 7/10 (looks presentable to me)
Massage : 5/10 (nothing special and more fastforward)
Mo Sha Massage : 8/10 (feel good when she focus intensively on the balls areas).
BJ : 7/10 (good suction)
FJ : 7/10 (very good sound effect).
Attitude : 8/10 (try her best to please)
Damage : $150 for ~60minutes (feel pampered hence let the feeling take control, paid her $150 including $28 basic charge and $122 for the rest).
RTF : yes, maybe. (but got her number for outcall mission)

Went into this wellness spa and ask the reception for a young lady for tui na. This facility was very new and according to them they just start operating last week. The reception led me to a room with the massage bed on the floor. Then a young gal knocks on the door. She was smiling and asked me is she good enough for me. Take a good look at her (look, boob and a nice pair of leg) and answered her sured. Then got “changed” and await her for preparing the mosha mixture.

She entered the room and saw me with my underwear and smile saying that it is difficult to mosha with underwear and I acted blur and say oh is it and requested her to help me out, while doing so I was quite turned on by her bouncing boobs have an erection and she spotted and smile. So I jokingly told her I guess my brother need some good massage/mosha. Massage was very normal (will not elaborate more) then she started her standard mosha and as she proceed to my lower back, she keeps her intensive attention on my bud and balls and the feeling was good. She then whisper to me to turn over and focus at my bro, admiring the erection, while I was trying to ease her bra to access her bound boobs. After 15 mintues she told me to go for a wash up before the actual action. She went into the bathroom to wash her hand and I squeeze in with her then she help me up on washing the mosha mixture. While cleaning my little bro, she gives a warm kiss on my bro. Wow, I quickly dry up and get into the room. She was telling me then she haven’t got any sex today so ask me if I want. At that time my bro answer her. I lay on the bed and she starts with her cat bath and then proceed to bj (with CD, as I have requested). I told her to maintain a 69 position so that I can rabba her cunt while she is doing the bj.

Her bj was quite good with good suction and after several minutes she started to mount on to me. Riding me as if she has to win this race for her reward. The atmosphere was enhanced by her sound effect where every stroke forming the rhythm. I was grabbing her boobs and pushing her to upright position while she was riding, penetrating her deeper which makes her collapse on me.. As she looses steam, I turned her around and rammed her with her knee on her chest and her leg over my shoulder. With this position I can feel then each stroke into her and she would grab hard on the bed sheet and she continue her moaning panting for breath. Then change to missionary position to reduce her tension. Just before unloading moment, a cheeky idea came into my mind, I took out the CD and ejaculate on her nice pair of legs. To my surprise she was quite turn on and hug me tight rubbing those cum on me and we together soak with the cum on her leg and my thigh

We got up and she cleaned herself with towel and dress up to get to the bathroom for wash-up. After that paid her $150 to her and she would settle the basic charge with the reception. She told me that the best time to come was around the time I came (that is 5pm to 6pm+) whereby there are not a lot of customer therefore the service can be no rush. Then with goodbye kiss which end my mission at this wellness spa.
Old 14-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 23
spunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspunk9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexFreak View Post
Easy guys, stop making wild guesses ......... There is nothing between us except brotherly love ......... bwahahahahahaha
Cheers !!!
I agreed..... Brotherly love only lah!!!!

Life is Short. Play Hard!!!
Old 14-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong_man View Post
Cheers

On monday, after a meeting with a customer decide to go for relaxing massage. It was around 6pm and spotted this xx wellness spa after the SPC petrol kiosk along Changi Road.
Hi bro....
This 1 not new lah...open so long ago..used to be Bro SF n Timax favourite afternoon delights...LOL
Old 14-02-2007, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
ktv_cheongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all happy valentine day....

Sadest day in my life....15/08/2006...is also my ROD date.
Old 14-02-2007, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
Timax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong_man View Post
Cheers.
Good FR Bro Cheong_man!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Hi bro....
This 1 not new lah...open so long ago..used to be Bro SF n Timax favourite afternoon delights...LOL
You forgot to mention my other bro... Sexy Rabbit too...

By the way.... this unit which cheong man go is a diff unit.... the previous one already kee chia liao!!!! This is a new join... I'm just waiting to visit this place... Saw afew sexy prc (D-Cup) the other day!!!!

Retired from KTV!!!!
Old 14-02-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timax View Post
Good FR Bro Cheong_man!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot to mention my other bro... Sexy Rabbit too...

By the way.... this unit which cheong man go is a diff unit.... the previous one already kee chia liao!!!! This is a new join... I'm just waiting to visit this place... Saw afew sexy prc (D-Cup) the other day!!!!
Oh is it.....So Tao Kor, when u and Sexy Rabbit bringing me to have a taste of this new joint.......
Bro timax....U oso dun know how to gek gek....U pichar ur own lobang...D-Cup.....Wha..this 1 bro SF sure like....
Old 14-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went over much later but never saw you guys... when u all left ?
As said lorr, early lah..about 11pm
Old 14-02-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 20
sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!sunzi is one of the Best!

Quote:
As said lorr, early lah..about 11pm
nnkc, called u ytd told me u will be celebrating birdday cum valentine day how come landed in pd

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1