The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 7
BristleStoop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBristleStoop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBristleStoop is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBristleStoop is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Creeping Adventure

camping for more
Old Today, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Eventually, Z reached for her sides and slipped her fingers under the band. She performed the final move to conceal her xmm gems, lifting the cups and finally covering her boobs.

I've watched girls get into and out of their underwear countless times ever since I discovered voyeur videos.. but it never ceased to excite me on every viewing.

Weirdly, Z somehow looked more attractive in her bra and shorts than fully nude. There was way more of the sweet xmm feeling.. just like how S was hot even though she never wore sexy, lacy lingerie. Again, the idea that, hidden under those smooth, basic bra cups are their cute, obscene brown nips.. somehow turns me on more than it should.

With her bra firmly planted on her chest, Z stepped and leaned forward to look in the mirror. It was a high viewing angle, and I watched in anticipation as the gap between her tits and the bra cups open and closed as she moved about. There were no nipslips.. but the experience was incredibly teasing. It felt very much like the anticipation I get when I witness a downblouse.

Eventually, she moved far forward enough, giving the camera the perfect angle to view the round bumpy shape of her tits. If you could downblouse her, this is what you would see..

Smooth and cute xmm next door bumps.

Old Today, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 9
Myanmar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMyanmar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMyanmar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope to read more adventures.
Old Today, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 9
VietnamMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVietnamMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVietnamMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

keep the photos coming
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1