The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: Special Delights with Bai Yi Tain Shi

Sorry bros from the League of Xtra-Horny Gentlemen and all other lurker bros...

will finish FR tomorrow... reason is becus....

Xiao Yu jus called me !! So gotta run !!
(was not expecting to hear from her ever again... )

*disappears from office faster than a speeding bullet!!*

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 01-08-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...Bro.O.P., Like that hor, my pre-cum flowing out already leh! I think cannot wait for your part 7th liao. I'm letting my fingers do the talking...where is that number to Leisure eh??? Today I'm going to add SUGAR to my kopi liao...ke,ke. Bro. Groo ah, I think the Nasi padang store not open today right?...
Soon... we're gonna have to appoint bro-OP as our official Chief and Scribe of Heartbreak Romance liao... Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Bro-ZT, you are right, it's not opened... but it seemed like you and bro-HCC had a good time over the weekend stirring Sugar with your sticky wet spoons into your kopi leh... Bwahahahahahaha!!! Oops! She should be back only today hor?!?!?! Heehee!

Here's some teaser photos for you bros of the ass-steamed League of Extra-horny-nary Gian-tlemen:

http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi044yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi017yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi024yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi038yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi021yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi035yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi018yuko.html

Cheers and Cheong-ahhhhhh.......!!!

Last edited by groo; 01-08-2005 at 08:14 PM.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime

To Bro. O.P.:
I read with some concerns your latest foray
Cannot help but wondered if you are in love
Letting you know she is already home
You dropped and left us all at a moment of her call
Disappearing from your office faster than we all
I wondered what's surprises she has installed
Could it be more steaming frs. for us all
What happened to the old Optimus Prime that we all know
A creditable and sex hungry fellow now caught in the web of love
At the back of his mind is thinking only to bonk
But little does he knows the danger of its all
Bro. just be careful playing in this field of love
Cos the aftermath could be a hard blow to you all
I believed your game plan has reverse in this plot
You are the prey now, believe it or not.....ke,ke,ke.
Cheers,
Old 01-08-2005, 08:46 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Special Delights with Bai Yi Tain Shi

Quote:
...I believed your game plan has reverse in this plot
You are the prey now, believe it or not.....
Haiz... history repeats itself... once again?!?!?!? It sounds all soooo familiar.... But what the heck... good luck and cheers!!!
Old 01-08-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo
Soon... we're gonna have to appoint bro-OP as our official Chief and Scribe of Heartbreak Romance liao... Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Bro-ZT, you are right, it's not opened... but it seemed like you and bro-HCC had a good time over the weekend stirring Sugar with your sticky wet spoons into your kopi leh... Bwahahahahahaha!!! Oops! She should be back only today hor?!?!?! Heehee!

Here's some teaser photos for you bros of the ass-steamed League of Extra-horny-nary Gian-tlemen:

http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi044yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi017yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi024yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi038yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi021yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi035yuko.html
http://www.geocities.com/gbjzpa/takeuchi018yuko.html

Bro. Groo ah, Wah really look like our Yuki-san leh! You are the best! But you not very nice leh. Tempt me like that! You know I'm trying to avoid Yuki-san and then you do this to me??
I called today but no SUGAR until next Monday, and ORANGE, the latest addition also boh lai choe kang, Yuki-san also on leave???? Then decide to change menu to see Sweet Brown Sugar, Cecilia instead at Aven View. She has put on some weight and looks better. Still as vivacious and sexy. I'm more inclined for a good rub today more than any other things and she did not disappoint me in this respect. Found out that she may quit this year end to further her study here locally.
Cheers,
Old 01-08-2005, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. Groo ah, Wah really look like our ...change menu to see Sweet Brown Sugar, Cecilia instead at Aven View. She has put on some weight and looks better. Still as vivacious and sexy. I'm more inclined for a good rub today more than any other things and she did not disappoint me in this respect. Found out that she may quit this year end to further her study here locally...
Heeheehee, bro-ZT, let you in on another morsel of info... The model-turned-actress, Takeuchi Yuko (almost an Yuki, heehee!), recently starred in the movie Be With You, a romantic teen tearjerker movie and is showing at Cathay cinemas now... She is also appearing in the Channel U TV series, STYLE! on Monday and Tuesday nights... The 1st episode aired tonight....

As for Cecilia, haiz.... must take action liao... hee!
Old 01-08-2005, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Heeheehee, bro-ZT, let you in on another morsel of info... The model-turned-actress, Takeuchi Yuko (almost an Yuki, heehee!), recently starred in the movie Be With You, a romantic teen tearjerker movie and is showing at Cathay cinemas now... She is also appearing in the Channel U TV series, STYLE! on Monday and Tuesday nights... The 1st episode aired tonight....

As for Cecilia, haiz.... must take action liao... hee!
Bro. Groo,
Thanks. I'll be watching. You know hor the 1st picture really looks like our Yuki-san leh. my heat missed a beat when I saw that.
Yeh, better catch Cecillia before she goes. Just be aware that she does not do the full course.
BTW Chris of Daijiko knew about this "Hello Kitty and Hello Pussy" joke that I've posted in her thread. Apparently some bros. tried it on her....ke,ke. and had some positive result! So don't be shy bros., asked her about it and claim your "prize".
Cheers,
Old 01-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro. Groo,...Thanks. I'll be watching. You know hor the 1st picture really looks like our Yuki-san leh. my heat missed a beat when I saw that....better catch Cecillia before she goes. Just be aware that she does not do the full course...Chris of Daijiko knew about this "Hello Kitty and Hello Pussy" joke that I've posted in her thread....
Yeah, in fact, quite a no. of her close-up shots looks like your gf... very girlish charm and melt-your-heart-away saccharine smile... and her mole on her chin, mmm-mmmmm... by now, Chris should have hung a banner promoting her Hello Pussy campaign... heeheehee!!!
Old 02-08-2005, 04:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime

Wah Bro OP, u not good lah!!! left me steaming halfway suddenly disappeared!! now didi marikita liao but story end halfway what should i do??? u bery "Zhong Se Qing You" " 重色輕友 " leh!!!

But hor Wish u good luck arr!!!! kekekeke then i can @@ more FR liao kekekeke but be careful arr!!! dun get the three rings in my signature arr!!! kekekeke
Old 02-08-2005, 04:43 AM
Samster

HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Sigh...... dun say liao lah...... the aroma of my kopi smell so bitter without the sweetness of " Sugar " ........ heng got the perfume of " Chanel " to keep me aroused!! kekekeke

And ur photo!!! arghhhhh!!!! trying to tempt me down the " Cold Mountain " arr!!!! Somemore now Vit "M" not enuff leh!!
Old 02-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Just made an appointment with Yuki!!! It's been awhile and I'm soooo looking forward to seeing her again...

To the League Bros, I realised I've not put in my FR on her, so stay tuned tonight hor?

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 03-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
Just made an appointment with Yuki!!! It's been awhile and I'm soooo looking forward to seeing her again...

To the League Bros, I realised I've not put in my FR on her, so stay tuned tonight hor?
Still waiting leh....... its morning liao lor kekekeke dun write till too steaming arr cos wait the queue jam until JB arr!!

Seems like all the bros of the League of Extra-horny-nary Gian-tlemen all at "Cold mountain" arr???!!! bo liang one today????

Bro OP must hve went Happening with Xiao Yu forgot bout here liao......
Bro Groo must hve went shopping with his tigress......
Chief Zack must be busy counting his "Shoot Through The Sky" points........
Bro WangYe must be busy deciding whether its gonna be May or Cindy.....
Bro Dbono must be busy serving his " Lao Fo Ye " ..........

sigh....... me so lonely at the bottom of the mountain........ Think must go find my dear dear or my darling or my sweetie or my honey to console me liao kekekekekekekkee
Old 03-08-2005, 02:01 AM
Samster

Just notice tat there's seem to hve 3 gangs around, the "SBF", the "TCSS", the "KEFOS". they r differentiate by their avartar. maybe the league can get one too.........
Old 03-08-2005, 09:30 AM
Samster

Bro.HCC,
Hey don't just go back to the same gals leh....being our talent scouter, must be more adventurous mah. But try new ones must report back here ok...ke,ke. Bro. Iceman once said," Regularity and familiarity breeds contempt leading to deterioration of services level and lack of passion." And Bro. Kumlan also advocate visits to be space out over a longer period to put the "oomph" back. Juding from my recent experiences with both Cindy and Chris, this seems true. Maybe bros. out there have differenting views.
Cheers,
Old 03-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Apologies for the delay in posting my FR with our esteemed Goddess of Leisure - Yuki, was caught up with work last night and my OC was hovering around and making it impossible to access the forum.

So here goes...

Was a little early so had a leisurely shower and a ciggie while waiting for Yuki to come in. When she stepped in, her immediate smile and my sweet memories came flooding back in tsunami proportions. Dispensing with the usual TCSS, I laid down and asked her to concentrate on my neck area which had been feeling sore lately. Not that her massage skills were super steady but any form of kneading on my neck was good enough for me.

About 10 minutes later, she asked me to turn over and proceeded to knead my legs before asking if I'm going for full service, "need to ask meh?" came my muffled reply. She then said she'll go get me a cup of black coffee because I looked very tired and I waited in sheer anticipation for her return. She came back and knelt before my legs and proceeded to take off her short taffeta dress with built-in breast pads (not wearing bra lor) revealing her skimpy black diamonte g-string. I then turned over to lie on my front while she started her slurpy catbath along my legs, licking and sucking voraciously on my butt cheeks and butt crack. The action traversed up my spine, along my shoulder blades and completed their routine at my earlobes before she "kebelakang busing" and went back the other way down my spine. Her legendary catbath was nothing short of heaven and after some good 10 minutes of slurpies, I turned over and she proceeded to attack my standing manhood. This is one of the main attractions - her energetic BBBJ. Untiringly, she would deep throat, twirl her mouth over my cock head, planting kisses and licking my shaft and in between catching her breath, I was stealing glances at the action from the fully-panelled wall mirror. Damn erotic scene! My hands were still very well-behaved and only caressed her back and hands without so much moving near her precious boobs or her lovehole.

After ensuring I was sufficiently pleasured and my manhood capped and hard as a rock, she asked me to mount her. I laid her down, ran my fingers along her slit and guided my throbbing manhood into her lubricated confines effortlessly. I held my position for a few seconds, savouring the connection between our physical bodies before lowering myself to meet her mouth and started my gentle thrusts. With her eyes pleasantly closed and soft moans emanating from her petite mouth, my entire body moved along with my thrusts while she responded in rhythm. My tongue ran along her Japanese crooked teeth and occasionally her tongue reached out to meet mine while we rocked away. Her legs were curled just below my butt cheeks, hands holding on to my arms while I stole gentle squeezes on her boobs and twiddled her erected nipples. This time, I pride myself for holding on so much longer before I felt my orgasm building up. Then, in between nibbling at her earlobes and plunging my face into her faintly-perfumed long hair, I released my pleasure into her. I continued my thrusts and squeezed out every bit of love juice in me before engaging her mouth again for another minute until I dismounted. She responded with sweet toothy grin (the one which has "killed" so many Bros here) and got up to remove the amply-filled condom.

As I took another sip of the coffee and lit my "afteraction satisfaction" ciggie, I noticed some marks on her shoulder blades as she was getting into the shower. She mentioned she was in a slimming program made up of injections and massages which left those suction marks. It is similar to those Chinese sinseh bamboo cup type of suction marks and I was hoping the slimming would not make her too skinny as her body is very huggable and I would not want to lose that sensation.

She came out, dried herself and clad only in her sexy g-string proceeded to change the mattress sheet and arranged new towels as I enjoyed the view of her delicious body while having my shower. Goddess! Goddess!

Then she dressed up and asked where I've been going to lately. And the funny thing was when I replied "Legends", she immediately responded with "Sammi" and we both laughed. She's one heck of a SYT and knowing the pattern here, I'd advise Bros to maintain your 5-6 hour advance booking practice and please, please, please be gentle with her

It's a good thing Leisure is out of the way for me, if not, I cannot imagine not RTFing every day!

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1