The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-08-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Haha Paiseh bro I wasn't sure that's why asking here. I didn't reach out to ask her though, someone else must have done it. Saw her update today as well. Guess it's not possible for them to come back to sg yet. Plus 14 days quarantine would have incurred alot of cost.
Well you’re not exactly at fault there..

It’s that poster who replied to your post which caused all this confusion..

Will wait for him to clarify the identity of the other Annie he was referring to..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-08-2020, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yup this Annie will give present day QT a run for her money
Do not be surprised, there are already some FL who just finished or are under quarantine in SG
I rem few bro mention she not coming back
Old 28-08-2020, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
LHamilton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yup this Annie will give present day QT a run for her money
Do not be surprised, there are already some FL who just finished or are under quarantine in SG
Confirmed time with QT last night and radio silenced when asked for confirmation again this morning. Since Annie is coming back might as well wait for her BTS
Old 28-08-2020, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light

updated the bot again. apologies if the updates are less frequent these couple of weeks. been quite busy. only have time to scan through the forums.
Old 28-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
updated the bot again. apologies if the updates are less frequent these couple of weeks. been quite busy. only have time to scan through the forums.
You should ask one or two of the bros who are always on this thread, like barry, smrt and the happy hippo, to PM u the links to new FRs.

Lol, or set up a new account: MLFRBOT... n ask everyone to PM u their FRs...
Old 29-08-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Think coco not taking new cust. Guess I will just wait for next batch
Old 29-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Think coco not taking new cust. Guess I will just wait for next batch
No reply?

Just to tell you that she's not working anymore.
Old 29-08-2020, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Haha Paiseh bro I wasn't sure that's why asking here. I didn't reach out to ask her though, someone else must have done it. Saw her update today as well. Guess it's not possible for them to come back to sg yet. Plus 14 days quarantine would have incurred alot of cost.
Currently, Only existing pass holder who are stranded outside Singapore can return to SG thru application by their employer via an appointed agent at a cost of USD450.
Once approved, they will have to pay their own 14 days QT hotel stay fixed at S$2K and another S$300 for Covid test.

So I don't think we will see any ML coming back via new workpass application unless it is in critical segment which Singaporean cannot fill at this time.

Last edited by Tom666; 29-08-2020 at 01:21 AM.
Old 29-08-2020, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 9
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Hey bros,

Anyone can PM me Xue-Er’s contact? Booked her afew times when she was at her previous S location but now wanna book find out she delisted. Will upz the person who PMs me her number kamsia!

Anw on a side note, looking for pro bbbj-ers (which is why I looking for Xue-er), any others currently you guys can recommend? Other than tang tang haha prefer slimmer girls.

Happy Cheonging!
Old 29-08-2020, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 13
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Hey bros,

Anyone can PM me Xue-Er’s contact? Booked her afew times when she was at her previous S location but now wanna book find out she delisted. Will upz the person who PMs me her number kamsia!

Anw on a side note, looking for pro bbbj-ers (which is why I looking for Xue-er), any others currently you guys can recommend? Other than tang tang haha prefer slimmer girls.

Happy Cheonging!
Carrie BBBJ also not bad,same technique as TT but less stamina.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChidorigan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
No reply?

Just to tell you that she's not working anymore.
Oh really? She is going to rtc? She asked if I visited before then said she not working after I said no.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Oh really? She is going to rtc? She asked if I visited before then said she not working after I said no.
Not returning but yes, she's not working anymore.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 22
schmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond reputeschmeichel has a reputation beyond repute

Got to try Carrie a couple of days back.

Tried unsuccessfully a few times before that, either she didn't reply or said she was not available. So pretty glad that I could pay her a visit after these attempts.

Room: cosy, clean and well kept. Clean towel.
Looks: pleasant looking. Shoulder length black hair, minimal make-up
Body: petite
Massage: sufficient strength. Good caresses. Ended on a very good note
She was SN. Wasn't so talkative, which was good.
Didn't check her phone during the service, another plus point.

RTM: after landing a couple of landmines where I was deceived by the photos, Carrie is a breath of fresh air with her youth looks and good service.
Old 29-08-2020, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 10
Cheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to beholdCheesebeast is a splendid one to behold

Any bros tried either of them before?

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=781353

https://sammyreviews.store/showthread.php?t=787390

Am really tempted by their boobs. Was wondering how their looks and services are. Any kind bros feedback and experience will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 29-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

hi bros! Planning to get a slot with tao zi. read all her mr from this tread and another tread(yangyang). review is generally mixed. As I prefer pretty faces, Any bro can advice if she is a looker? (compared with Tina,AnXin, rtc cici lvl?) thanks much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1