The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 01-07-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokey View Post
Damage is $300. A bit pricey but worth it.
300 for thresome Viet Ivy and the petitie girl at link bridge?
Old 01-07-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokey View Post
Damage is $300. A bit pricey but worth it.
For 300 I rather do single than Tarma 2 girls. Why cause at least you can concentrate fucking on the girl silly with the extended time. Plus 2 shots.
Old 01-07-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3100 / Power: 18
veins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond reputeveins has a reputation beyond repute

Went there today around 4-5pm like that all the doors close don't know all not working.
Old 01-07-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by veins View Post
Went there today around 4-5pm like that all the doors close don't know all not working.
i went ard 2 plus today, full force leh. L1 to 4 all there.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Archbaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I was there as well saw some enforcer walking around. Thats why door all closed.
Old 02-07-2021, 01:05 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anti vice came.heard that mgmt want to clean up the place part by part........nowadays anti vice don't bring the girls back to station.they just issue them notice to attend court.most of the girls are Prs Anyway.....normally just a heavy fine....they are charged for operating unlicensed massage parlours.not charged for prositution. Maximum fine is up to 20000$$$$.............
Old 02-07-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5864 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Anti vice came.heard that mgmt want to clean up the place part by part........nowadays anti vice don't bring the girls back to station.they just issue them notice to attend court.most of the girls are Prs Anyway.....normally just a heavy fine....they are charged for operating unlicensed massage parlours.not charged for prositution. Maximum fine is up to 20000$$$$.............
Add 2 more zero to the fine also nothing for these girls. Haha!
Old 02-07-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Update on Viet min.the youngest girl at ot.....she has shifted out to other places. She has found greener pastures elsewhere......
Old 02-07-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Daveextraodin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Update on Viet min.the youngest girl at ot.....she has shifted out to other places. She has found greener pastures elsewhere......
Can pm me where she moved to bro
Old 02-07-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Btw Mary, Tang Li out today. Ok Bros enjoy sucking dem knockers.
Old 03-07-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

Tonight the 2 female sdas came early 1015pm to enforce closure.they check the doors of every single massage shop........to ensure no girls and customers are inside......
Old 03-07-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Tonight the 2 female sdas came early 1015pm to enforce closure.they check the doors of every single massage shop........to ensure no girls and customers are inside......

but they dont go in
i know at least one shop still had peeps inside.....several shops' cam set ups are now quite smartly done...the less obvious ones..

mate can u kindly pm me Min new info
Old 03-07-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

entrance level the DBS atm direction got one bah bah chinese girl, how's her service ? then think beside her shop, think is her close friend, another chinese girl, i find her very pretty, anyone tried the fat one or her friend before ?
Old 04-07-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
entrance level the DBS atm direction got one bah bah chinese girl, how's her service ? then think beside her shop, think is her close friend, another chinese girl, i find her very pretty, anyone tried the fat one or her friend before ?
The fat one is Mary. Just tried her at 0945pm.i Paid her only 130$$ all in.she wanted 200 but i told her i will only pay 130.take It or leave it.she reluctancly agreed.fast screw and service sop.nothing to shout about..i left the building before 1030pm.....the sdas were coming in to check every pub and massage shop by 1020pm......avoid trouble with the covid laws bros.....the sdas mean business. The fine is heavy.....
Old 04-07-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10523 / Power: 20
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Mary is only unique at her knockers but when making out she lazy one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1