The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43589 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Generally the Brits are as passionate as us Asian fans but there are 3 very distinct camps.... 1) full on United 2) soothsayers and 3) fans of other clubs.

On the whole, everyone loves and appreciate what ETH has brought to the team and for what he has done so far for United. They are looking forward to a newly minted United who should be playing in CL and fighting for more local glories next year.

The mood was very upbeat when the sale was announced but has simmered down with most doubting that it will happen. There will be protests if GREEDY GLAZERS don't sell and many will boycott season tickets and merchandise. It matters not if either Sheihk Jassim or Sir Jim take over although the former is preferred because of deeper pockets. But as things stand, GREEDY GLAZERS might just abort and decide to stay on by taking on more debt.

To comment on the UK tabloids is just a matter of registering yourself with a valid email .......

Cheerz
AC

ps1. the boys did well against Brentford .... looking forward to another exciting game over Easter weekend !!!

ps2. The Sun UK :It was Marcus's 28th goal of the season in the 28th minute that lit up Old Trafford. (4D kang tao)
Thanks for the info bro ...looking fwd to the Everton game which all the pundits say they will win

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-04-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks for the info bro ...looking fwd to the Everton game which all the pundits say they will win
Lets hope so....fingers crossed.

They have a history of taking things easy when they are the over whelming favorite.....

Early 7.30pm match!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 09-04-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic!!

The first half was total dominance. A staggering 21 shots on goal. A record for any half this season.

But only managed to score 1 thru McTom.

More or less the same formation as per previous match. Weghorst again sit on the bench.
Glad to see AWB on right back position. A very lively presence both in attack and defence.
McTom + Sabitzer as central core. With both in excellent form.
ETH decide to risk starting Capt McDisaster in defence. Lucky no disaster happened.

The blistering momentum was lost in the 2nd half.

But glad to see Eriksen coming back after injury and Martial score the second after Seamus Coleman commits a boo boo to let Rashford capitalise to deliver the killer pass.

Job done. Look forward to next match against Sevilla.

Old 09-04-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Fantastic!!

The first half was total dominance. A staggering 21 shots on goal. A record for any half this season.

But only managed to score 1 thru McTom.

More or less the same formation as per previous match. Weghorst again sit on the bench.
Glad to see AWB on right back position. A very lively presence both in attack and defence.
McTom + Sabitzer as central core. With both in excellent form.
ETH decide to risk starting Capt McDisaster in defence. Lucky no disaster happened.

The blistering momentum was lost in the 2nd half.

But glad to see Eriksen coming back after injury and Martial score the second after Seamus Coleman commits a boo boo to let Rashford capitalise to deliver the killer pass.

Job done. Look forward to next match against Sevilla.
Well described commentary n analysis from bro lacurona ...just hv a few things to chide them...

They could hv been 6-0 up by half time with their 21 attempts at goal ...but so poor r all of them in target shooting that with so many chances, they could only score 1goal ...wtf r they doing in training ??...never practise target shooting meh ???...and also they had abt 10 corner kicks none of them went into their opponents net ...for other teams, just 1 corner kick is enough n they get a goal e.g the 2 goals that they conceded n lost their match against Newcastle were from corner kicks....one of the easiest way of scoring goals in football is thru' set pieces like corner kicks n free kicks ..but they r very weak in all these as well ..not sure wat their trainers r doing in training...sleeping or wat...

As for Mctom's performance, the man played like he was possessed...he was everywhere in the pitch particularly in midfield n near the opposition goalmouth looking n fighting for every ball near him which led him to scoring his 1st goal for the club this season ..hv been saying all the previous no brain managers continued to play him in midfield when he is most dangerous around the opposition goal 6 yard box n shd be played as a striker instead...n wtf they now even want to sell him to Newcastle ...he shd be kept as he is a good utility player n can score lots of goals like Rashford if played as a striker much better than WW who can't score any given so many opportunities...if Mctom were in those positions, he would hv scored them, see how clinical he is when scoring goals ..not sure wat happened to wonderboy last night everytime he had the opportunity to score always shoot straight into the keeper... don't know how to use his brains to trick the keeper to score goals...same with Antony, always shooting straight into the keeper ..but having said that, ..still hv to praise them for their efforts to try to score goals for their team ...

This is their best n strongest performance so far since they won the Carabao cup n is something like how well they played against Barcelona dumping them out of the europa league ...ETH is also to be praised for his selection of the starting 11 n substitutions..let's hope they continue to play this robust way on the front foot right at the beginning of their remaining last 10 matches in the league n in their other matches in Europa league n in the FA Cup semi finals n finals n win both the Europa n FA Cups

Old 09-04-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Well described commentary n analysis from bro lacurona ...just hv a few things to chide them...

let's hope they continue to play this robust way on the front foot right at the beginning of their remaining last 10 matches in the league n in their other matches in Europa league n in the FA Cup semi finals n finals n win both the Europa n FA Cups
I still miss Bro ILPH analysis....MIA liao...maybe secretly employed as ETH advisor already....haix.

Yah....many chances...but you have to understand they are up against England Number 1 keeper Pickford. Not easy to beat him.
That said, Antony should have nick one after going on the clear so many times. But he is a one trick pony....very predictable.

McTom is having a very good form both for country n club. Yes, he is lethal given the chance. Someone (ILPH??) mentioned before he can be trained as target man....
But ETH was quick to capitalise on McTom's good form for Scotland so put him in for the 3 matches after the international break.
Good move.
I read somewhere on UK tabloids McTom had signalled his intention to leave if he failed to get regular place in Man U.
I seriously think should move McTom up to play in Weghorst position.
Weghorst might be ok moving back to Burnley since the club will be able to play in EPL next season.
Rashford is still more potent as left forward (as seen in the 2nd goal).
In case anyone miss, that long ball was from L Martinez....very good passer...and a mean defender.
If Man U can get another DC, L Martinez can be deployed also as CDM.

With Eriksen back, things will look better in the remaining matches.
And Sabitzer can be seen getting more effective.

But wonderboy Rashford appears to sustain a groin injury which might not bode well.

With Man U still in the running for FA Cup, Europa and UCL spot, they will be hectic. As pointed out by ETH, 3 games in 6 days are taking a toil on his players. And blame the punishing schedule contributing to Rashford injury.
Good news is Eriksen back....McTom and Sabitzer moving into high gear.

Good Luck!!

Old 09-04-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
In case anyone miss, that long ball was from L Martinez....very good passer...and a mean defender.
If Man U can get another DC, L Martinez can be deployed also as CDM.

But wonderboy Rashford appears to sustain a groin injury which might not bode well.
I believe ten Hag had on occasion, deployed Martinez as defensive midfielder at Ajax.

And yeah, hopefully Rashford doesn't miss the Europa through injury...

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 13-04-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post

And yeah, hopefully Rashford doesn't miss the Europa through injury...
Oh no, looks like he is not playing tonight due to injury at the balls...then who is going to score the goals for them...think only the lazy martial can if he plays...they r at risk of losing the match against Sevilla tonight ..let's hope Sevilla n Alex Telles (on loan to them) hv a off day tonight

Old 13-04-2023, 09:41 AM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Oh no, looks like he is not playing tonight due to injury at the balls...
Sigh, this is worst-case scenario come true.

Have said previously that we can't keep relying on Rashford, now we shall see if anyone steps up.

Hopefully the return of the Caseriksen pivot will shore up the midfield, keep a clean sheet and give the team a chance to win by the odd goal.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 14-04-2023, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sigh, this is worst-case scenario come true.

Have said previously that we can't keep relying on Rashford, now we shall see if anyone steps up.

Hopefully the return of the Caseriksen pivot will shore up the midfield, keep a clean sheet and give the team a chance to win by the odd goal.
Lol, wat a joke n wtf...ended in an unnecessary draw 2-2 with all 4 goals of the match scored by their own players ...2 for the team by their new energetic loanee boy Sabitzer n the other 2 were OGs by Malacia n none other than their famous capitan who hv the habit of scoring own goals (not the 1st time)...both of them r definitely not good defenders for the club n shd be shipped out to other teams at the end of this season

Looks like they will be out of the Cup barring a miracle in the 2nd leg in the Spanish capital in a week's time...a lot of bad news n injuries, the butcher n Varane r injured, Bruno, the conductor in midfield booked n won't be allowed to play in the next match n strangely Casemiro n Erikssen were v quiet during the match as nothing was mentioned abt their contribution in the match

Last edited by Rickey; 14-04-2023 at 07:09 AM.
Old 14-04-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
...a lot of bad news n injuries..
Very energetic for the first half hour but as usual, many good situations and chances that were not finished off. Let Sevilla back into the game after that great 30 mins and then didn't see the game out in the last 10 mins. De Gea made two great saves during the game - or else it might have been worse.

Martial had a good game as a classic centre forward - his great hold-up play and assist led to the second goal. Sabitzer took his chances well.

Malacia was horrendous. His switching off led to his own goal. Maguire's was more unfortunate than anything, can't really blame him for it. Can only blame the team for allowing Sevilla back into the game.

And yes, the team is getting depleted with injuries/suspensions and it doesn't look good - I don't see a makeshift team getting the job done in Sevilla. More likely get themselves done. Will be tough getting past Brighton in the FA Cup too.

Old 14-04-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 3
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nott'm Forest v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65226735

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 14-04-2023, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nott'm Forest v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...unlikely-point

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 14-04-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, wat a joke n wtf...ended in an unnecessary draw 2-2 with all 4 goals of the match scored by their own players
Quote:
Very energetic for the first half hour but as usual, many good situations and chances that were not finished off. Let Sevilla back into the game after that great 30 mins and then didn't see the game out in the last 10 mins. De Gea made two great saves during the game - or else it might have been worse.
At 2-0 up, Man U really done themselves in by letting Sevilla get 2 back to draw.
They were clearly complacent and got relax in the 2nd half.

Malacia was really terrible even in the first half, should have sub him out asap. But with Shaw injured, not sure who to sub in.
At last, Malacia "contribute" an own goal.

McDisaster is a jinx, proven again. I got a bit worried when he came on early in the 2nd half. At last......

Only shining light was Sabitzer....who probably staked a claim for a permanent transfer.

Mountain to climb next week at Sevilla with Varane and Martinez injured.

Old 15-04-2023, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Nott'm Forest v Man Utd x-x 1-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65226735
Lawro : 0-2
Old 15-04-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Nott'm Forest v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...unlikely-point
Tough game

I say 1-2

My Daily Star column
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1