The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2015, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pattaya

was wondering if anyone has the full bus routes of the song taews. wanna explore more of pattaya on my upcoming trips.. and taxis in pattaya are unlike bkk, always trying to rig their prices.

tried looking online but only find those maps for the area near walking street.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ATOZ is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
I did check with the hotel on my previous trip.

The Crane company has serviced a joint mini-bus form Pattaya city to Utapao Airport with a charge of THB250 per person.

For reservation, you could contact +66 81 377 2778. They will ask for more details of your hotel address and your flight details.
May i know how long its take from utapao airport to pattaya walk street..
Thanks.
Old 06-12-2015, 08:55 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109331 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATOZ View Post
May i know how long its take from utapao airport to pattaya walk street..
Thanks.
I think it been mention here before. It about an hour.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sratchuback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has any information abt those Gentleman Clubs like Heaven, Mclub or something? Wanna try it out but dun see much info on it. I goggled and found some on Pratunmak Hill? Has anyone been there?
Old 09-12-2015, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Off topic abit.
Asking seniors. Where are the best makan place in pattaya for u?
Old 09-12-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 16
Garbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGarbage is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Off topic abit.
Moom aroi for the seafood zi char etc...

If you want fresh seafood, can go there Naklua market, choose ur own fresh seafood and let the people bbq or steam or cook etc.

Mookata - Alot all over the place, mostly around 150 baht all u can eat buffet
Old 09-12-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2007 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond reputeTonyCheong2 has a reputation beyond repute
Mookata (BBQ Buffet)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Mookata - Alot all over the place, mostly around 150 baht all u can eat buffet
Throughout Thailand Mookata (BBQ Buffet) is the most value for money!
Old 09-12-2015, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Off topic abit.
The Soi Bhukao area has a lot of good English breakfast, but there's a place next to Devils Den called the Golf Club. They have a good American breakfast, and really good Poached Eggs with Hollandaise Sauce.

Along Soi LengKee near Bhukao, there are several good places, from a Texas Grill to a Steakhouse.

If you're looking for Buffets and Mookata, you need to look around the Soi 3 or Soi 4 area. I went only during the morning and they were not open.

The thing I like best however, is the street food. There's some near Soi 15 along Walking Street, and near the beach road area also but they only come out at night.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the info. Deciding to aim dinner buffet at bella express and good breakfast at robin nest at LK Metro

But maybe will go check out soi Leng kee. Heard there's a bj bar somewhere there too..cheers
Old 10-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for all the info. Deciding to aim dinner buffet at bella express and good breakfast at robin nest at LK Metro

But maybe will go check out soi Leng kee. Heard there's a bj bar somewhere there too..cheers
Sure bro, if you find the BJ bar please post info! Thanks!
Old 10-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3570 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109331 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
The Soi Bhukao area has a lot of good English breakfast, but there's a place next to Devils Den called the Golf Club. They have a good American breakfast, and really good Poached Eggs with Hollandaise Sauce.

Along Soi LengKee near Bhukao, there are several good places, from a Texas Grill to a Steakhouse.

If you're looking for Buffets and Mookata, you need to look around the Soi 3 or Soi 4 area. I went only during the morning and they were not open.

The thing I like best however, is the street food. There's some near Soi 15 along Walking Street, and near the beach road area also but they only come out at night.

Thanks and nice pieces of infor being shared.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 11-12-2015, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
kawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykawa333 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone in pattaya these few days wanna chiong together?
Old 12-12-2015, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 22
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

will be there on the 14th...
Old 15-12-2015, 05:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi
Just come back from Pattaya (frequent traveller there now ).
I had a regular nearly all nights so not much to report.
One night I was single so I tried a few gogos. I went first to Sugarbaby, it was OK but not much to my taste (maybe too late) although I found it quite good last time I went there. Same for Mandarin, which used to be quite lively before, it seems several girls have left this place to work elsewhere. I had a check at Palace and Shark, not very exciting.
I ended up in pepermint which was still busy enough at this time (around 1 am). I quickly spotted a fresh girl who had started working there a few days ago: 20 yo, slim and firm body, and obviously no kid. As she was new there, her friends took over the pricing and started quoting me 3000 ST. What a joke! "Me no Japanese"! After 2mn she agreed to 2000 ST as usual. Barfine was 1000 after midnight as she was coyotee or agency (1500 before 12).
I wasn't disapointed at all when she got nude in my room as she really had the body I expected. She was kind and well intentioned, but did not provide great service. She asked me if I see her tomorrow, I said OK to please her but did not come back.
Old 15-12-2015, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoHoUzi83 View Post
will be there on the 14th...
Might be going down tonight...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1