The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 20
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
NOOOOoooooo !!!!!!

Yuki-San... our beloved Patron Goddess forgive me !!! I dun want no rep power... I just want your HOT COLD blessing...heheheh...

So bro Zack.. if u r Yuki-San's steady... then that makes you our Patron God of Lobangs too !!! heeheehee...

Devoted Yuki-san devotee and Erected Member of League of Xtra Horny Gentlemen
Like that siao liao lor, the queue for our Goddess will stretch until God-knows-where... ke ke ke

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 04-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Damn Pissed off !!!

see below. enuff said.
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...54#post1109854

Not becus of rep pt but that stupid comment he made

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think u all buy Toto kerna izzit??? then all share the pts!! neber jio me!! kekekek Wah all up so early arr?? bro OP relax lah.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Yeah Bro OP,

Whacked him with one post, can cool down liao.... Remember you are a GENTLEMAN...

On a lighter note, finally tried Premier's Chanel... FR in the Premier thread.
Old 04-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Samster

HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My afternoon delights w Bai Yi Tian Shi (Angel in white)

Quote:
Waitamin... With Xiao Yu... I have actually bonked a NURSE and had an affair with a MARRIED woman !! Not that I wanted the latter...but still ....
Its Raining ler!!!! and its lunch time ler!!! time for me to bring out and use the "Yellow" unbrella i bought to makan. kekekke wish me luck arr bro OP. to hve an encounter like u kekkeeke
Old 04-08-2005, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...finally figured out the points thingy to me, Groo, and Sg. Boy. I believed its the award from our PATRON of the League of EHG, Yuki-san. You see Groo and Sg Boy visited her recently and you miss out...me being her "steadyt" BF, she warded me with more points mah...
Heeheehee, bro-ZT, so now you LL also got to Patron-nise your gf liao leh... you say you scared because she's getting too close for your comfort... if that's the case how you do FJ with her?!? Bwahahahahahaha!!!

As for the windfall in points *left hand holding up the S-Lick Samster Statue of Sexventure and right hand holding the mike*, i'd like to take this opportunity to thank:
- my domestic goddess (without her knowing, bwahahahaha!!! ),
- the creator/producer/director of SBF (must por LP a bit, Heeheehee!)
- members of the League of Extra-horny-nary Gian-tlemen,
- all WLs i've bonked before (the chief reason why this forum was created),
- all bros of this forum (whether you love or hate my FRs, hyeh-hyeh-hyeh!)
- those bros who had zapped my points before - love your enemies but more importantly, love their wives, i say, hahaha!!!
- and finally, all those that are too many to mention here...

I promise to write more and better FRs next time... Thank you for your support! I-LOVE-YOU-GUYS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Ahhh... lemme enjoy the kick of having sooooo many rep points while it still lasts... Heehee!

Cheers n Cheong-ahhhhhhhhh...!!!
Old 04-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Samster

groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Damn Pissed off !!! ...http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...54#post1109854...Not becus of rep pt but that stupid comment he made...
"CANG-HAI-YI-SHENG-XIAO, YOU-REN-ZHEN-BOH-LIAO...!" Forget it lah, bro-OP, like what bro-IMOM said, just shoot-&-forget, no point harping over such cowards who stab others' backs and then hide behind their veil of anonymity....

"CANG-HAI-YI-SHENG-XIAO, LA-LA-LA-LA-LA...."
Old 04-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Samster

Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....Vivian of Park View

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
...One of my old kaki always tell me about some hidden talents in this obscure HC but I've never gotten round to check this out. Looks like my taste for new adventure is rearing its ugly head again...
Yeah, i think so too, cos Vivian is the youngest there at 23... the rest are in their late 20s to about 40... Seems like there's even one lao-jiao there about 50 who has a steady stream of clients almost everyday, putting some of the girls there to shame... Hee! The clientele is made up mainly of those guys in their 30s onwards, with one as old as almost 80... WOW!

When i left, another lady came out and from my glimpse of her, another swee-lao-chio with lightly dyed hair and slim body...but still not as chio as our branded watch... Bwahahahahaha!!!

The place also seems quite classy and cosy, nicely done up - the massage rooms actually look like mini hotel rooms, with the sink housed in a ceiling-height cabinet and the shower equipment in good working order... There's even a pair of slippers for your use...

High beds seem to be the norm here with a single monkey bar hanging from the ceiling... Vivian said they are seldom used and with a single bar, they make it difficult for the girls to manoeuvre as they can only massage the upper body and cannot reach the legs... Seems like leg massage feels even more shiokadoo than finger-press or oil massage leh...

There's only a sauna room. There used to be a gym there but has been taken out due to low usage. The TV lounge is quite big and can rival the one at Dickson Spa... You can request for drinks from the ah-so who will bring it to you as you laze in the TV lounge or rest on the comfy sofas just outside...

Sigh...... Cartier......
Old 04-08-2005, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: My afternoon delights w Bai Yi Tian Shi (Angel in white)

Quote:
Thanks Bro WY... no need to feel sad for me... there was some form of closure for me. Ur dearest.... HaiLun issit it ? Or JJ ??
Good to hear that.

Sigh... Hailun not likely to come back liao. Relaxpoint at JC is no more now called something else. Plus given the heat dont think she is going come back. Besides is not dearest our code for JJ and her moleness for Stella?

Don't take it too heart over the other guy. Singapore guys should support Singapore guys and not put each other down. We are all great guys, we got market value one! Just most guys dont realise it!

Majulah Singapore guys! Majulah League of Extra Horny Gentlemen! Majulah Sammyboy!

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 04-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: My afternoon delights w Xiao Yu

Time to put my story with Xiao Yu to bed...bros here's the FINAL chapter
OPTIMUS PRIME's last meeting with Xiao Yu

Part 10 - ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END

As I saw her back walking off, I felt a familar pain in my heart. I never heard from her again.... until Monday....

As most bros here know I disappear on Monday afternoon after recieving xiao Yu's phonecall. Prior to that we had not spoken or sms each other for 3-4 days liao. There was just no need to contact each other anymore.... nothing was gonna come out of this relationship....

She was married or is going to be...

I may be a lot of things but I am not a Family breaker.... not the type to snatch ppl's bride.... so just give her up.

Did I love her ? No... it was too early...
Did I like her ? Yes !! Quite a lot actually...
Do I miss her ? Yes... a lot more than I had expected...

I thought she had left our shores or her husband had arrived to stay with her... or whatever it was... so imagine my surprise when she called me.

"Hi...**.... Ni hai hao ma? Wo men jian mian yi xia hao ma ? (how r u ? Let's meet up, ok?)"

Next thing I know I was in a cab... flying to her place.

The moment she opend the door, I just hugged her. I knew I should not do so.. she was a married woman... but I just missed her too much... No words were needed... she lead me to her room as our lips met...

We made love that hot afternoon... (pai seh to say I cum almost as fast as 1st time) As we laid on her bed... I stroked her hair asking where was her husband's cousin. Xiao Yu said she was working night shift that day and had left for work.

Then she dropped her bombshell on me... she was leaving the next morning at 5 am. So we just spend the next hour just wrapped in each others arms... (boy... I feel so sinful.... ) We said our goodbyes a few times before I left her house at night.

The evening air was humid and warm.... doing nothing to lift my spirits... I just seem lost and bothered... walked almost for an hour b4 getting a cab home.

Tried to call her at home but her hp was off. So with her last words ringing in my heart I fell into an uneasy sleep.

Xiao Yu... you may not be the one who I love the most... but you are the one I most regret not having the time to get to know you better.

I MISS You !!

Heartbroken Member of League of XTRA Horny Gentlemen

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 04-08-2005, 04:32 PM
Samster

Dun be heart-broken bro!!! come come let me treat u kopi kekekeke then we go find our darling and dear dear to heal ourself kekekekeke.

And hor i brought out my newly buy "yellow" umbrella for lunch just now but no Sensual encounter leh...... sianz......
Old 04-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
XXX-AMD is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Time to put my story with Xiao Yu to bed...bros here's the FINAL chapter

As I saw her back walking off, I felt a familar pain in my heart. I never heard from her again.... until Monday....

Xiao Yu... you may not be the one who I love the most... but you are the one I most regret not having the time to get to know you better.

I MISS You !!

Bro OP,

I will cry together with you! As I can understand your heart broken soul!
You have done the right thing....for not snatching someone wife. It is fate that you both met. Cherish the memory!!

Someday, I am sure you will see the light! (I believe there is GOD's well)

Big Hug to you!

XXX-amd
Old 04-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 23
seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!seeknewss is one of the Best!

Quote:

I MISS You !!

Bro OP, bravo to your story and envy your lifestyle and freedom to such wonderful experience. Guess only for single bros that such thing can happen.

By the way, what would you do if much later on you suddenly hear from her that she is back and divorced, and eagerly wanting you forever ??
Old 04-08-2005, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
bowrider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Optimus_Prime]Time to put my story with Xiao Yu to bed...bros here's the FINAL chapter

[
I MISS You !!

Bro I feel yr pain when thru al this b4 when you find someone you feel comfortable with she's either taken or leaves when you need her most.Dont let it affect you time will heal all wounds.She will always be on yr mind but its up to you to let her go.So bro "wash" yr mind of her.

But as the other bro said she may go to China and settle things with her bethroed and leave to come back and look for you, so be prepared.

cheers
Old 04-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Samster

Thanx to bro seeknews & xxx-amd... and also a few bros who upped me becus of my post on Xiao Yu. I appreciate it... THANX !!

As for Bro HC, yellow umbrella onli works if u leave it behind u when u leave a place.... if u still have ur umbrella w u... howppl gonna return umrella to u ah !??!? Bloody.. keep reminding me of my first meeting w Xiao Yu Tonight dun buy KOPI for u when I return to Mt Turkey liao...heehee...

Part 11 - AFTERMATH

Well after Xiao Yu left on Tuesday morning... I spent the day in a daze... took leave from office... just not in the correct emontional state to work.

I needed some pamphering... so called up Premier and Leisure... heheh... both Yuki-San and Chanel was free.... Had to choose one... so in the end decide to check out Chanel... wanted to see what was it about her that made one League Brudder retire and get 10 rating for looks.

well if I know what I know now... will have gone to Patron Goddess for her blessings...

FR on Premier's Chanel here

So after that un-satisfying bonk, I was looking for a better way to release. So went to JSP to look for a recent WL that I have been bonking b4 I met Xiao Yu. But JSP was ghost town man... gave her call and learnt she shifted to somewhere else...

Followed her directions and winded up at ... SPA ORANGE !! Actually did not know I was going to Spa Orange until I went up the stairs.. surprise to see her there...

Die liao... this means I will soon see FR on my gem. Dunno I can keep my horny dick in check when I see steamy reports of her... or reports of her being overworked by bros at SO... The lady boss at SO gave her a new name...

FR on ***EN
(The Gal that launched a thousands ships, the one that cause two nations to go to war)

since I have already upped her 4 times b4 SO... I and her quite regular already lah... so put a short FR

Face : 7.5 Fair, pretty
Boobs : 7.5 B-cup, pink nipples !!
Body : 7 Not skinny but not bak bak either..
Kiss : 9 We kissed like long-lost lovers..yum yum...
BJ : 6.5 Above average
FJ : 9 Made her cummed and her pussy muscles were gripping my rod !!
RTF : Yes..YEs...

Still Horny but Slowly Healing League of Xtra Horny Gentlemen Member !!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1