The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
whitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwhitesnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Reputation system update - 17th July 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
That is not what I am asking. My question is if the zapper leaves his nick or if you know who he is, will you zap back, with or without vengeance? Because I know of some who would curse the nickless zapper as ball-less when they themselves are not any better.
In my case definitely a resounding yes. When a zapper leave his nick behind I will defintely return favour and leave my nick too.

I simply detests cyberbullies.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodpartner View Post
Of course! And a big fucking YES!!!!
If the zapper zapped me and leaves a nick, I'll zap him back (and also leaves my nick), unless I'm really at wrong. I think I can speak for majority of people on this YES. I'm just a human
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesnake View Post
In my case definitely a resounding yes. When a zapper leave his nick behind I will defintely return favour and leave my nick too.

I simply detests cyberbullies.

Yes, an honest answer

Quote:
Again, zapping someone AND leaving the nick is not looked upon as cowardly action - as defined by this board.
When did i say that zapping with nick or cursing in the open is cowardly? I was saying that there are those who would curse the nickless zapper in the open but they themselves also zapped without leaving their nick and with profanities somemore. Are they not any better?

Quote:
Like most will feel, this system is not perfect. So how else should it be u think?
I have no answer but i do know that this system has interestingly helped to exposure the ugly side of human. And of course, also the helpful side
Old 10-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 23
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestbest View Post
I was saying that there are those who would curse the nickless zapper in the open but they themselves also zapped without leaving their nick and with profanities somemore. Are they not any better?
How do you know that nickless zapper who cursed in the open also zap others anonymously? (sorri had to use this emoticon )

If I read into why you have such strong feeling towards this, I can only deduce that you were a "victim" of being cursed in the open before and also kenna zapped with/without nick at the same time?
Old 11-11-2011, 04:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Yet another violation of rule 8 :

Quote:
Libra zaps BrianC83 19:04, 11th Nov 2011 -4 CCB
CCB was one of the first to be included in the script along with fuck u etc.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 11-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Samster

bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How do you know that nickless zapper who cursed in the open also zap others anonymously? (sorri had to use this emoticon )
I do not wish to quote anybody. But if you were to run a check on the posts from some of those in deep red, you may know why. Not to quote name again, I have tracked at least two guys who cursed the nickless zappers as ball-less but later got their positive points reversed e.g. +100 to -100..obviously not due to mass zap but violation of rule number 8.

You definitely sound patronizing and come on, i have been in this forum long enough like you to know the rules and culture here :emoticonless (not meant to be patronising or sarcastic like yours)

Last edited by bestbest; 11-11-2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Samster

goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

I see how you can discover these ball-less zappers who openly curse AND zap others anonymously now

Everyone has a writing style and mine happened to be full of expression; again too bad there's not enough emoticons to represent every instances. I'm sorry this style is not your favorite. I've had at least one other samsters who said he hated the use of the big grin but ended up saw him use it.
Old 11-11-2011, 09:25 PM
Samster

Since when that person said that he hated it? It is more of how it is being used and the intent behind it. And I think that i also find at least one who uses it with a sarcastic as well as patronising intent, 'forgetting' to delete the rolling eyes some more.

Last edited by bestbest; 11-11-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old 11-11-2011, 10:07 PM
Samster

Since you ask...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
But, the lady was really pretty and I'll meet up her once she's back in Singapore.
Hey, what's that with the usage of the BIG GRIN?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesthetic View Post
For some reasons unknown, I really hate the "Big grin" or the "EEK" smiley.
So you DO know how to get out of your comfort zone and appreciate/employ a little sarcastic humour after all
Now, maybe this is also another type of example equivalent to those cursing zappers which gets on yo..eh....the nerves when someone says something but do something else?
Old 11-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

Okay my friend, can we shake hands?
Old 11-11-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

Ofcoz!!!

Wanted to upz u somemore, but realize this section cannot upz and u don't have a post within 2 days

Peace....

BTw, that rolling eye emoticon, although is stated as "sarcastic" when you mouse-over it, is not always my intent to be sarcastic literally. It's just an expression to mean "in thought", "thinking", or maybe "in doubts"...
Old 11-11-2011, 10:38 PM
Samster

Okay my friend...peace. I think i read too much a more appropriate emoticon i suppose.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done !!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 14
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
BTw, that rolling eye emoticon, although is stated as "sarcastic" when you mouse-over it, is not always my intent to be sarcastic literally. It's just an expression to mean "in thought", "thinking", or maybe "in doubts"...
Bro, maybe next time to avoid "misunderstanding" from the other party, u may use "sarcastic" emoticon and at the same time use "smiley" emoticon too. Something like this...

Not teaching seniors here. Paiseh.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

After receiving a series of abusive PMs from this "ah_jo" character who was placed in moderation a couple of days ago for using profanities anonymously, I did a bit of investigation and went back a few months to review his reputation activity before the automatic script was implemented.

What I found was truly shocking! Here's a tabulation :
Quote:
ah_jo zaps zhenxiang 21:15, 28th Mar 2011 -5 FUCK OFF Kiddo.... KNNBCCB
Quote:
ah_jo zaps jefflim84c 02:55, 4th Apr 2011 -5 Ask your mum lor. It may cost you nothing. IDIOT!
Quote:
ah_jo zaps cooldudedz 05:36, 9th Apr 2011 -5 Fuck ur mum it doesnt need pictures CCB
Quote:
ah_jo zaps sgroadking 21:35, 12th Apr 2011 -5 Stop lying you bastard
Quote:
ah_jo zaps Ricking 16:59, 19th Apr 2011 -5 KAN NIN LAO BU EH JIBY. NIN LAOBU ZO KUAY, NIN LAO PEH OR KUI TAO. JIBY KIA
Quote:
ah_jo zaps Doriemus 20:50, 30th Apr 2011 0 fuck
Quote:
ah_jo zaps RealEstateGuy 23:12, 28th Oct 2011 -6 Fuck off you piece of shit. Trying to act high class.
This guy must be one of the most spineless, cowardly pieces of shit I have ever come across. Not once did he have the balls to leave his nick behind. All his insults, including bringing innocent parents into the equation were made under the cloak of anonymity.

However, whenever he added points, he suddenly remembered to leave his nick.

EG:

Quote:
ah_jo adds imaginative 17:08, 1st Nov 2011 10 Up You Back. ah_jo (ask somemore of ur friends to up me so that i can up them back too)
Quote:
ah_jo adds Presto6969 21:13, 25th Oct 2011 10 Well done bro.... Envy you.... ah_jo UPZ
Quote:
ah_jo adds jasdude 03:32, 31st Oct 2011 10 Up me back (ah_jo)
He's a serious disgrace to the human race. Whoever his "friends" are they should honestly consider disowning him.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4293 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

more interested in the abusive pms to boss leh
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1