The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-04-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Screwing maids

I have seen filipino and bayi. filipino really dirty.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothreefour View Post
yes sir, she is. while she lacks in cup size, her ass does compensate.
Indeed it does... @$$man myself! hahahah
Old 01-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by julianvirtue View Post
Thanks to all the bros for their advice, had a bangin' good week. upped 4 ladies, 3 maids and 1 prc teacher..
ooohhh bro julianvirtue ... you are a cheongster-extraordinaire!

Thumbs Up and the Amigo Salute!
Old 01-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4501 / Power: 15
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

pm me to trade??
Old 01-04-2014, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11097 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
had a bangin' good week. upped 4 ladies, 3 maids and 1 prc teacher..
Great conquest, lucky fella.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 01-04-2014, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
It been quite a while since my last post.

Finally the Vivo MILF agreed to let me bonk her this sunday.

So now is hole no#3. Wonder any more to come.

Wish me luck
Finally I bonked her....one of the best ever...

My little brother head is swelling when I am done.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 01-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Infinite555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks to all the bros for their advice, had a bangin' good week. upped 4 ladies, 3 maids and 1 prc teacher..

first was the teacher, she was free in the afternoon so snuck her to a nearby hotel cos she wanted a quickie before meeting her bf. won't say more since she's not a maid.

second was a 26yo indo, chinese looking. not great body but quite cute, likes it rough. took her out for a few hours, pounded her until i was sweating man. unloaded twice before sending her home.

third one 24yo indo, not great-looking but goddamn the best body i've seen on a maid. huge perky C+ cuppers and a bubble butt with a small waist. long legs and beestung lips. not quite participative so she's the type who will let you do anything to her. drank quite a bit with her so only managed 1 load. quite a fun girl to be with and the type can go clubbing together.

fourth was yesterday, 27yo pinay, a little on the meaty side but the type who likes to be "classy" since she's a grad and quite well-spoken. C cups. always out in dresses and heels. rate her the best fuck out of the four, and she loves to suck dick. will happily suck for 15 minutes and probably longer if I didn't ask her to stop cos i wanted to fuck her brains out. superb bj technique, sucks your balls even, alternates with some head licking and deep throating. wah lan eh, writing about this also make me steam already. extremely expressive, loves to talk dirty, so I managed 2 loads in 45 minutes without a problem, and i'm usually the type who can last longer. after our session, dropped her off at botanic gardens to meet her friends.

after trying a few pinays and indos, i find that pinays make better conversationalists (probably cause they're more fluent in English) and like to flirt suggestively. but like what some of the seniors said, some also like to pretend that they're "GOOD GIRLS" when in fact they're horny bitches. the more playful ones that confirm can up, will make it obvious, though they seldom will outright say they want to fuck... of course, we're talking about ladies who have some standard and enjoy some popularity... i've got propositioned by some pinays who are 5/10 and below, but I don't think they're worth the time investment..

and of course there are those who think their pussy is made of gold and think they're 10/10 girls... like those ang moh hunters in blowfish who will grind any fat and old ang moh who stands at the bar.. no need waste time with these.. i believe bro etsys can testify to that, lol.

pinays, general guide from my experience is to be respectful and playful in conversation, and it'll lead to to their promised land... hehheh

indo girls, seems to have some sort of inferiority complex and are more subservient... but get them in bed and they're fiery!!! overall i think they're more sweet and with simpler tastes. if you treat them well, you will reap many rewards... Singapore girls, need to bring to atas place or expensive club to impress them. for these indos, even small inexpensive gifts or lighting a cigarette for them will put stars in their eyes..

good hunting bros.. may the odds be ever in your favour
Wow very insightful material! Can be some guide liao.
Old 02-04-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
DevilChild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

should go bishan bro..got some httest maid there
Old 02-04-2014, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

julianvirtue: I never went after Indo ... so have to learn that bit ...

but for pinays, I totally agree to what you said ...
Old 02-04-2014, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5726 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothreefour View Post
Good evening all, not been a productive weekend in terms of action for me but managed to get some pictures of the same target from previous post, been convincing her for awhile to give me a ass shot & here you go.

and my devious mind wonders who took those pictures ... selfie or some Guy helped
Old 02-04-2014, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
and my devious mind wonders who took those pictures ... selfie or some Guy helped
I was wondering too, definitely not taken by me. Most likely selfies.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Immanewbieee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hey guys, I just did something quite wrong from what I have read here. I woke up this morning and realized I'm left with one stick of cigg. LL have to go down to buy, while walking back it was around 10am there was this maid sitting under my block alone looking around seems to be lazy and wanna geng don't go back. She was pretty short and cute (yet slim!!) she caught my attention from far and she also started to take notice of me. Well, with such a good eye candy I sat down to have a stick. She look towards my direction and licked her finger. INSTANT HARDON. Cut the crap, went to her smile and chat with her. Awhile later I was at her employees bed. She was so innocent looking yet a beast. I literally got rape. She also said her employees are seldom home and ask me to come if we have a chance to meet again. My god. Guys I believe what you all have said maids are really gem! CHEERS!
Old 04-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wondering how do u get the maid to the hotel without her passport, since hotel need 2 ids. Maid passport is with her employer.

Of course unless she has her work permit with her. But some only have a photocopy of the work permit leh. Hotel wont accept photocopy.

Got solution?

Last edited by Pohchuan; 04-04-2014 at 07:24 AM.
Old 04-04-2014, 07:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 15
mhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud ofmhee_21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Cam set on timer mode?
Old 04-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
coventrycity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel that it is easier to hook pinoys if you act like an angmoh at tagged...

question is how to convert them to asian

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1