The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-04-2014, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
quite drum up after reading many successful stories contributed by good bros here and was on the look out for maids standing or walking on the road while driving..
Yesterday afternoon, turned up from a car park and saw a indo maid, nice body and tanned thou short,stood at roadside like waiting for somebody..Hurried made a U-turn nearby and parked into a car park near target.
Took out my courage, walked to her and said "hi", she looked up at me with confusion..no smile thou I was giving her big smiling face..then i mumered," are you Safitah's sister?" she shaked her head..I then asked, erh no arh..can I have your phone numbers pls?" after hearing me, she turned her body away from me and covered her mouth from smiling and shaked her head again..so i quickly said " nevermind, bye" and quickly rushed to my car then drove off, while saw her little master unlighting from a school bus..
Hahaha.. any advise from good bros where did I gone wrong?
Mbam, you shouldn't think that u did something wrong. I dunno what the norm is but for me, I estimate in all my years of fucking maids, I succeeded in only 50%-60% of the time.

We gotta have thick skin lah...which reminds me, I ever had a situation where the "little master" also alighted from his school bus and interrupted my trying to talk to his Indon maid. I had to return the next day to get her phone number, and it was only a few days later that I managed to fuck her. So bro, don't be disheartened so easily.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good evening bros, hope all had a productive sunday, happy hunting (:

Old 06-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gto99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been passively reading on this forum and trying my luck on chat app.
Get to know this indo maid and been out with her 2 times.
On first outing she mentioned never go out with guy in sg as she do not want to have sex (as according to her, she is still virgin.), i replied casually just do without go in will do, but she said she dont believe guy will be able to follow when the heat on. we watched a movie and hugging while watching, nothing else.
On second meetup we tried frenching and hand exploring (with clothes on) at the stair case.
I would like to keep the promised of up her without go in, need to convince her first. in the meantime, I do not know where to go if she finally agree.
Anyone can pm me a 1 IC hotel?
Old 07-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

Thanks to all bros feed backs and encouragement, you guys really give me a good booster!
Old 07-04-2014, 08:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Ot is a rip off place.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
Thanks to all bros feed backs and encouragement, you guys really give me a good booster!
Don't worry bro, more practices and soon you will be very stable.

Don't risk asking her number when the boy is around. For her safety she won't give you.

If you really like her, go back a few time earlier and try your chances.

Good luck, happy bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!

Last edited by starbuck; 07-04-2014 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothreefour View Post

Wow, nice view bro. Good shot taken.
Old 07-04-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 11
blackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackmumba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Good bird's eye shot!
Old 07-04-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothreefour View Post
Nice post. Very good angle..
Old 07-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 16
onetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samsteronetwothreefour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks, not exactly a snipe shot. She doesn't allow me to snap shots of her nips but just her bra.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
A maid ask me to go to her hse later for a quickie. She is around 39, say I must pay her for service, how much should I pay?
Old 08-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro thanks, return 12 pts cheers

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 08-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
hi broz, just got to know some maids from badoo, i would say its quite simple then i thot to get their number and naked photos but now im stuck to one filipina maid living near my area, she fell in love me after we chat and meet up, shes pretty fair like working as nurses and not those kind we normally see. im married btw and she knows. i have yet to bonk her but she knows what i want, she keep telling me i can do anything to her, because from what i know filipinas have this bad jealous character in em. i dunno what to do im tempted to bonk her. any advice?
bro , to save you , i think u pass me her num .

lol ... so she will stick to me .

then u safe liao lor

Old 08-04-2014, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one of the maid i tried and tested from sembawang.

1)

2) [img=http://s4.postimg.org/5l593gimh/IMG_20140403_WA018.jpg]
Wow.....shapy. Envy u bro....
Old 08-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
one of the maid i tried and tested from sembawang.

1)

2) [img=http://s4.postimg.org/5l593gimh/IMG_20140403_WA018.jpg]
bro very solid body, want to try ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1