The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2015, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
. I go find LT for only 1.5mil... Y find lbs la..
Knn..brag for what..always want other pple girls but own one dun want share. Nvm..next time I see you in Pattaya sure get some lbs with big kkj go whack your ass.
Old 17-05-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Why bo tai chi...my name kena drag out....bro soi 6 once a while venture to vn thread ah?
Old 17-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
eyeburn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I'm planning a solo trip on 27-29 June. Anyone want to join?
Old 17-05-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeburn View Post
I'm planning a solo trip on 27-29 June. Anyone want to join?
U want bring me go where first? Or u want me bring u go where?
Old 17-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
sadboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
U want bring me go where first? Or u want me bring u go where?
bring you go sell to VBs hahaha
Old 17-05-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Why bo tai chi...my name kena drag out....bro soi 6 once a while venture to vn thread ah?
This Friday I go mah..can hold my hand anot..
Old 17-05-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
This Friday I go mah..can hold my hand anot..
and lost we shall be hand in hand (afterwards must use detto disinfect)...should be asking H88 or M.cafe or even J.fairy..me follow saja..
Old 18-05-2015, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
and lost we shall be hand in hand (afterwards must use detto disinfect)...should be asking H88 or M.cafe or even J.fairy..me follow saja..
Adventure is in the journey bro..not the destination. You will learn more this way. Old guy like me has as much satisfaction from sitting in a roadside cafe and just watching the world go by.
We never will get lost..just misorientated. There is fun in that too!
Old 18-05-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 12
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Just completed my short holiday in HCM, do a short write up.

Manage to meet up with mutantChicken, we meet at ca phe mifa q5 for coffee and i ask him abt HCM cheong places, was told that after the raid, most of the cheong places are located far from each other.

After that off we go. He brought me to visit 3 bbbj saloon at q10, girls quality average with 1 or 2 looker per shop. Was told damage 300K (S$18). Decide to keep my bullet for better ones.

Then he brought me to visit brothel in Phu nhuan. I was expecting vietnam brothel outside Q1 to be rundown, but the interior was actually very nice like an apartment. Mummy arrange abt 10 over girls to parade in the hall for me to choose, i could easily see abt 6 to 7 SYT, looks: 7-9 / 10,
Took 1 of them, she brought me upstair room and serve me ice water before we shower and fuck. Sex is no rush, with nice bbbj. attitude very good.
Damage: 800K VND (SGD$49)

Told MC i wanted to look at all the brothel there, so he bring me to visit another 3 brothel, 1 at Phu nhuan and the other 2 at Tan binh. In comparision, those at Phu nhuan have better quality girls.

After we took a short break at a cafe nearby with sexy girls before we proceed on. All girls speak tieng viet only so i did not bother to try chat up with them.

Next MC bring me to Go vap, hell the road consist of so many bbbj saloon and bbbj ca phe with abt 3 - 5 girls per shop. We visit many shops for a drink to look at the girls, drinks abt 20K VND per bottle. Places are quite rundown.

At 1 shop, notice a young girl keep smiling at me so i took her, she brought me to cubicle inside, with a saloon type of bed, she strip my trouser, and clean my dick with wet tissue then start to bbbj, i indicated to take down her panties, so she pull up her skirt and take her panties down, and we start playing each other. She was hardworking, no rush, after about 20 mins, i could not cum due to previous bonk in brothel. Stop her and tell her it is ok.
Damage: 200K including drinks (SGD$12)

After that MC took me around other district Q12, Hoc Mon, Binh tan for exploration if i remember the district correctly. There are street walker along the way. Then we came to this ca phe again with 2 or 3 hotties. 1 caught my eye, SYT abt 7/10, took her in for another round of bbbj while i play with her pussy. If only she can do FJ, feel like piak her so much.
Damge: 130K include drinks (SGD$8)

Before MC send me back to my hotel, he bring me pass by some street in Q10 and told me which street have young SYT. I saw at least 3 SYT whore on motorbike, wow...at least looks: 7-8/10. Was told that damage 300K include room at short time hotel there (SGD$18) but too bad i am dry and out, otherwise will give it a go.

Last edited by pting; 18-05-2015 at 08:18 PM.
Old 18-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Waaaaa... So cheap n such gd deals, where to find la..Haha.. Can hold my hand on next trip to hcm?
Oii bro soi6, u can ask abt those places since u going there this weekend..

Last edited by jimfairy; 18-05-2015 at 06:57 PM.
Old 18-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sofaking is Cool - loads of Potential

Here is a basic field report.

Went to Minh Tam 2 at 15 Ly Thuong Kiet, Ward 7, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City, which is next to Thanh Binh 2 Hotel.

The place is accessible through a motorcycle parking area but you can spot the big shining massage sign next to the hotel. There are some guy standing around who will direct you to the back when you say you want a massage.

Before you take the lift up, you can select the kind of room, I just took the VIP which was about VND700k. After that, the lift will take you up to the waiting area. When I was there (9pm+), I think there was a shortage of girls so I waited at the foot massage area for around 20mins. That area has chairs which you can lean back either for foot massage or to watch the TV.

I was shown to the inner area where the massage takes place which was actually pretty huge. I counted at least ten small alley on each side. Each alley has at least a few rooms. And thats just the non-VIP area I think.

The manager lead me to another smaller waiting area which I think is the VIP room area. He asked me if I know any girl by number but I don't know. I just showed him I want a busty girl. The girls that I saw while walking pass are in their early 20s and are around 7-8/10.

The massage room was quite big, maybe the size of a HDB 5 room living room. It has a bathtub, massage bed, suana, toilet, shower, changing room and sofa. The manager let the water fill up the bath after showing me to the room.

The girl who came in was in her early 20s with light skin and a nice smile. Her bust was only around a 34B but I am not complaining. She was dressed in low cut top and short tight shorts. You can of course see down blouse when she bends over.

She asked me to get into the tub and proceed to unpack the towels and new bathscrub. She proceeded to wash me in all the places including giving some gentle play with the cock. While washing, you can check out her boobs of course.

After drying, she got me to lie on the bed face down and starts to massage me. Since I don't know any Viet language, I didn't talk to her much but she was smiling and the massage was good.

After about an hour plus, which I had turned onto my back, she started to focus on my thigh by running her nails gentling to give that tingling sensation. Then she proceed to give the hj while standing. My hands were feeling her up and down of course.

When I am done, she proceeded to bath me again and send me on my way. There were no haggling for tips as she just gave me a piece of paper to write down.

The full payment were paid downstairs together with the room charge.

On my way down, there were other girls and they were pretty friendly.

Would visit again.
Old 18-05-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
howdeepisyourlo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Pting.

Been in hcm for a day but been roaming around Pointlessly. Been to several massages but only hj was offered. Would like to visit some of the places you went to. Able to share with me?

Just pm u earlier. Hope to hear from u soon bro! Many thanks in advance!
Old 18-05-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 12
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

A short write-up on Wechat FL

There are many wechat FL in Q1 will msg you if you turn on your location. There are 2 type of wechat FL, in fact many are OKT who have a selection of girls, they will send girls photo for u to choose, prices quoted are USD50.

I try bargain down to 800K (S$49) based on MC advice and so far all willing to take the offer. Usually i ask them to send girl to hotel lobby for me to see, becoz photo are always overly photo-shop, if not suitable then reject and ask them to change another one. What i encounter is i ask for this girl from photo but another girl turn up, but since the girl who turn up not bad-looking, i accept the deal.

Same as street okt girl, girl are usually more for quick release, service not that good, and keep pester you for tips. She claim earn 200K per customer (dont know how true), want tips from me which i refused to give.

The 2nd type of wechat girl i chat up, claim they not working for any pimp, they FL themselve and send their own photo only, asking for around US50-60. I try bargain to 800K with success for some but the cons is they are not willing to take the risk to come down to lobby and let u see their real person, they want my hotel name, room no. and name so they can come up my room. I think will have a hard time pushing them out if their face turn out not as good as their wechat photo.

Last edited by pting; 18-05-2015 at 10:53 PM.
Old 18-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 13
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Wow the power of subliminal advertising... (with hidden message)... not bad... hehe!
Old 19-05-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
civic09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in HCM around 20th anyone to bring me and my friend around ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread