The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2521 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Not sure what FN and SN mean. I presume full service or non full service.
FN = Full Nude
SN = Semi-Nude (usually topless)

Regarding FJ - understand that there are a lot of anecdotal stories about bros 'getting extras' from MLs. My take is simple - its up to the ML, and not something punters should automatically expect.
Old 08-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 12
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
No leh...she said she dun accept those whose contact no. is not found in the database as she is afraid that they will be police officers. 1 guy begged her to accept him via SMSes but she still refused to accept his booking.
Out of curiosity, which ml?
Old 09-01-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

thanks....

Last edited by Polar.Bear; 09-01-2021 at 12:49 AM.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
midnightwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to walk walk abit...

https://sglonelyguy.site/massage-amy/

Amy

Accessible from both MRT and Bus
Lots of things around so you do not have to idle (looking all weird?) in the middle of nowhere when you arrive.

Looks:
7.5/10
Looks will grow on you the more you look at her.
Overall will not reject definitely.

Shower:
Alone

Massage:
7/10

Rather weird....Some areas feels like she's trained in massage while some areas feel off. But overall not too bad.

Sensual:
6/10

Still very new, but willing to please.

Side Notes:
Apparently her second day working today.
Didnt shortchange in time.
Once out of shower, she will be in SN throughout the session.
Will try to take the initiative to chit chat with you but wont press further.
So bros have to try to break the ice further.
But once ice broken, found her to be a very jovial person.
She gave off a Ex-XiaoXiao vibe (IMO) which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Overall:
8/10
(Mainly because of the "GFE" I Felt) (100 Price Point too)
Old 09-01-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 5
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone can recommend ML still working at 1am?
Old 09-01-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 15
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenZQ View Post
Out of curiosity, which ml?
There are many white knights around so i better dun reveal if not she will put bad comments on me in the database. She will remember me for sure as my massage skill is better than her.
Old 09-01-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No leh...she said she dun accept those whose contact no. is not found in the database as she is afraid that they will be police officers. 1 guy begged her to accept him via SMSes but she still refused to accept his booking.
Goodness. Got to stoop to such low ar.
Old 09-01-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 16
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Do you mean she's the same girl as
https://b_e_autyc_as_tle.space/jia-jia-massage-hj/ ?
This Jiajia should be a different girl to the Lili mentioned. Remember seeing her ad on SLG way before Lili posted.
Old 09-01-2021, 03:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
There are many white knights around so i better dun reveal if not she will put bad comments on me in the database. She will remember me for sure as my massage skill is better than her.
Haha so funny, ur massage better then her

Anyway its true there are alot white knight and angkat bola pussy boys who carry tales to the ml
Old 09-01-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 426 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So now my general preference is to go for MLs who can confirm do FJ, so rarely will go for the advertised or talked about ML here unless I know FJ is almost a certainty.

My 2 cents.

this sentence seems contradicting, if your goal is to FJ then go look for FL.
Old 09-01-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure what FN and SN mean. I presume full service or non full service.

So now my general preference is to go for MLs who can confirm do FJ, so rarely will go for the advertised or talked about ML here unless I know FJ is almost a certainty. .
Quite obviously, you have completely misunderstood all the chatter here and totally misconstrued buzz words and meanings. So your post is really out of context dude.

Here, only massage with hand or oral release. If a punter happens to have off menu items (meaning other services outside the advertised provisions), that's between the ML and the lucky customer. We don't usually mention it here because it may be an exclusive arrangement between them.

If you want confirm fj, this is not the thread you should be looking at. You should be going to FL Dome 2. Good luck and happy hunting!
Old 09-01-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Because of 大姨妈 or?
Later become a trend and all become SN only.
I dun tink its her menses..... when I query why cannot remove panty her reply was raining weather very cold.
But she allow me to rubba her clit outside the panty and I no feel any tampon or kotex pad there.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CITY224 View Post
I dun tink its her menses..... when I query why cannot remove panty her reply was raining weather very cold.
But she allow me to rubba her clit outside the panty and I no feel any tampon or kotex pad there.
Many MLs even those FN ones might actually wear their panties again if they start to jerk you off - especially if they assume a sitting position to wank you.

It's simply that they feel more hygienic and comfortable. Remember, hundreds of naked men, along with an array of juices, have been on their beds.

Without panties, their exposed pussies will be in constant and direct contact with the bed for the duration of the HJ, which could take many minutes. That can play on the mind.

I've had MLs who have spent almost the entire session rolling around n bed naked with me, then when I request for them to sit between my legs to wank me off, they would put their panties back on or put a clean towel under their butts.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of

Seems like Xue Er raised price for her nuru massage by $10 to $160. After reading the positive FRs from other bros about it, I'll probably try by end of the month after my RTM with Aini
Old 09-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Seems like Xue Er raised price for her nuru massage by $10 to $160. After reading the positive FRs from other bros about it, I'll probably try by end of the month after my RTM with Aini
That is if you can get a slot with her..... good luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1