The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2013, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 21
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: weekend tales: haunted by the past

When Serina was in office ,she receive msg from Tracy..

Tracy: Blue Diamond, I have a task for you.

Serina (looking very resigned and unhappy to see her past dominating her present life and possibly future life..)

Serina: What can I do for you, Master Alex?

Tracy: I need you to find suitable terrace house for my friend who is looking for a place to house his gals.

Serina knew what her unknown tormentor mean.

Nevertheless, Serina agreed to help.

She spent time searching database of properties.
Eventually ,she found one and informed Tracy..

Tracy to her friend:
Hi, I have found one, you can have fun with this slave of mine who is the property agent.

OKT pal: cool.. I have the gal who aspired to be domintrix. Can I request that this slave of yours wear dog collar when we meet?

Tracy: okay great! she used to be massage gal under me , and her nick is Blue Diamond. I can asked her to be naked in the house, she would show you around naked.

OKT pal: oh... she was used to be one of angpais. Okie, I would like Blue Diamond to don expenisve lingerie just like your angpais and dog collar around her neck and let her show us around and later be enslaved by my PRC gal who want to hone her domintrix skill.

Tracy: okay great..

( I am thinking of adding another story , about HC gal who began to be tired of life as a prostituting herself to men. She later look for another venue and found one as a professional domintrix who simply torment submissive man and after session, she earn good income. She travelled to another country where she was being trained to be professional domintrix and get certified by a association which frowned on prostitutes and make a point that domintrix is not a prostitute who offer her body for cash and domintrix dont offer sex. but she was blackmailed to be prostitute by unknown former regular of hers when she was in HC.
Old 08-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Tracy: Blue Diamond, now tell me what you wear underneath?

and she observed Serina expression via webcam, latter was feeling annoyed and frustated because she dont know what "Master Alex'' look like.

Nevertheless, she replied: just bra and panties..

Tracy: be more specifics , e.g cups style and brand , colour.. and Master Alex dont like the look on your face.

After that , Tracy giggled..

Seria: white , full cup, seamless , from Triumph. with matching panties.

Tracy: not nice.. I want you to put on the set which you wear during the time you worked in XXXXX Spa ..

Seria feeling so stressed as she dont remember any client who is deaf-mute. How did he know so much about her , and which lingerie set she wear during her days at the spa?

Seria: sorry, I dont have these now. I had discarded them as I wished to make a clean break with the past.

Tracy: now the past had caught up with you and dominate your future.

Tracy was still under impression that Seria was the one who rat on her years ago ..

Tracy : now I want you to go to Chantelle Store at Robinson Orchard and purschase a blue set with see thru demi cups and matching g-string.
After that , go to adult shop at Luck plaza to buy collar with leash attached.

Serina was unhappy to be reminded of her dark pasts which she tried to get rid of and live a present happy life, with decent job..

Serina: yes , master Alex.

Tracy: good, is your pussy shaved?

Serina: no..

Tracy: go and buy shaver and shave your pussy completely so that it would look good on g-string.

Serina: yes, Master..

Tracy then passed info to her pal.

(After this story on Seria/ Tracy, next tale will be Shirley , HC gals turn Managing Director/ chief instructress of her dancing school business who would be eventually enslaved by 19 year old stepson who knew her past after viewing pics of past HC gal and confirmation from few samsters who replied to him via PM..)
Old 18-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

Serina went to the Chantelle store to purchase bra and g-string for S$ 400 and then went to adult shop to buy collar, and then went to buy shaver.

She drove into terrace house and informed Tracy via phone.

Tracy : good girl, now let me see you strip and shave your pussy.

Serina: yes, Master Alex.

Serina then entered the house and place Ipad on the stand and turned on camera, and began to strip naked.

Tracy watched the action and giggled .

Serina then sat on the chair and spread her legs wide ,began shaving her pussy with shaver.

Then she put on Chantelle demi cup bra with see-thru cups and g-string then put on her collar around the neck.

Later, she contacted the number given by Tracy.

Alan arrived with 3 gals from China..

They were received by Serina who was in lingerie and all smiles, they were not shocked as they were informed beforehand.

21 year old PRC domme to be , called Pei Qi, stared at Serina as latter showed them around. Pei Qi gave evil smile at Serina who began to felt uneasy...
Old 21-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster

After the deal was conducted and agreement signed.

Alan : can we have fun? Your master told me about you, Blue Diamond.

At this moment, Pei Qi went behind Serina, and carress her boobs..

Another girl put down her g-string and her shaved pussy was exposed..

Pei Qi unhooked Serina bra and there she was naked, and Alan was aroused.

He then stripped naked and 3 gals also stripped.

Pei Qi then made Serina crawled like a dog towards Alan.. She also smacked Serina buttock , urging her to be quick.

Serina BBBJed Alan and 2 gals lick his nipples, Pei Qi frenched Alan.

Pei Qi then pulled dog collar to signal that Serina stopped.

And she guide Serina towards his ass.

Two gals then spread his buttock wide , Serina did AR..

Alan: oh...really Mai Tu Lao.

Pei Qi then crawled to his dick and suck ..

Alan : ....oh..

Next, Serina was presented with condom and she put cd on his cock and
let him fuck her in missionary.

Alan bonked, bonked, bonked, and Serina moaned with face twisted, she look to the side and Pei Qi carress her boobs..

Alan then told Serina to switch side and Serina turned and Alan doggied her.

Then Serina was told to perform cowgal .

She did so reluctantly and Pei Qi sat behind her , egging her on and cupping her breasts.

Then he cummed and Serina removed cd and Pei Qi asked her to suck his cock clean.

After the session, Serina was told to remain for photo shoot.

Pei Qi then put on black domme dress and poised with Serina who was naked and collared.
After many poses ,Serina was allowed to dress up and leave.

Back to office, Tracy msg her , with MMS photo.
"Well done, Blue Diamond.. Now Alan is your master, you have to cater to his command.''

After the final segment, there will be another story.
Old 22-12-2013, 09:31 AM
Samster

Serina is at work when she received SMS.

Alan : Blue Diamond, can you come to my unit and serve customer with Pei Qi at 3pm?

Serina(feeling stressed but she remained composed for the sake of her own image): I am at work, I will knock off at 7 pm)

Then she received pop up msg at her laptop.
It was Tracy aka deaf Master Alex.

Tracy: Blue Diamond, becos of your position in your company, you can come out of your office during office hour , right? You must listen to our whims, when we command you to come , you have to come,understand?

Serina: I cannot come out as I am in the midst of project.

Tracy: no excuse! you can delegate to someone else. You have to come and service customer. If you dont listen, I will reveal your past as a whore to media, Commissioner of Estate Agent Regulatory Board, as well as your company. What will happen to you?

Serina: yes, I will obey, Master Alex

Tracy: good, now you give Master Alan a call and say you will be punctual at 3pm

Serina:Yes, master Alex

Alan received a call from Serina.

Serina then delegate job to someone else and leave at 2pm, drove to designated place.

At that place, Pei Qi, Serina and their customer went into the room ...
Old 24-12-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

Shirley, then 20 , graduated from poly with a diploma in business administration and found job in civil service. But she was soon bored with low salary ($1553) and increment and it take ages to become Division 1 officer with $5000 monthly salary.

She had a dream to set up business which follow her passion - dancing.

After researching on Internet , how to earn more to pursue her dream.

She came across the ad which pay well , be a professional dancer earning USD 4000 and more . She applied. Few days later ,she received a call telling her to go for interview. She then went for interview.

This interview came with auction which took place in the posh hotel.

There she met someone who claimed to be representative from dancing school based in Macau.

After interview and audition which made her wearing tight dancing uniform and danced in front of him, Shirley was told she got potential and agent offer her a scholarship from dancing school.
She readily signed on and agent then told her air fare tickets and acommodation are fully provided.

She then resigned from Ministry and pack up to go with this agent to Macau.

Next? - she discovered she was duped and too late...
Old 29-12-2013, 10:30 AM
Samster

Upon reaching Macau Airport arrival hall, she met someone who spoke to agent in another language.

Then she was taken to car which brought her to place of acommodation where she had to give passport to manager.

Then in late afternoon, she was taken to strip club . Then she realised that she had been duped and asked to go home but she had to pay . It was stated in the contract.

She had no choice but to be stripper and earn her way to freedom.

She received training ,and learn to dance and strip ,and make seductive expression so that customers will pay her trip.

After training ,she was ready to go on stage and perform.

She was given a police woman costume and lingerie set.

She was to undress in front of male manager and all gals who was busy applying cosmetics, dressing up.

After that ,she was on stage, dancing ,and remove her cap, then dance, then unbuttoned her blouse, dancing with her bra and pants.

Then she removed her pants..

And danced..

She then removed her bra sensually with CFM look, many people cheered.

Then she gyrated her bottom closer and many people put money on her panties and caressed .

Then she moved inner and take money out to give to staff.

When she finished performed, she was handed only 40% and remaining goes to club.

She felt unfair. Then manager called her in and told her that client wanted to book her out for FJ session.
She refused , and manager told her that it is her own loss that she dont want to earn extra..

At the end of the month, she was paid US$1900. When she enquired ,she was told salary was deducted for accomodation and such..

Then she was told by other gals that she must freelance to earn more and more she do freelance, she was able to break free earlier.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:42 AM
Samster

Shirley had learnt that she must learn to save money for future so that she would open a dancing school.

She went to bank and look at interest rate. She looked at Fixed deposit and Saving Plan, (somewhat like DBS Saving Plus). She found Savings Plan more attractive because it offer more interest plus additional rewards every six months. (Conditions for high interest rate- she need to deposit at least $1000 every month without fail, and dont withdraw at all. Only then her saving would grow and she would get higher interest rate.)

Fixed Deposit she would need to put $10,000 one time into account and get interest once the investment mature.

She start thinking.. in order to make money work harder, (high deposit and subsequently higher interest ) she had to make lots of money and save more.
She had a goal: She need to put $20,000 monthly into Saving Plan and then open Fix Deposit account with deposit of $100,000.
By the time she reached mid 30s, she would be a millionaire with primary 3 source of incomes- fixed deposit account , Saving Plan, and her dancing studio business. After her marriage , she would probably get additional source - her hubby.

Thus, she went to her manager and stated that she wished to do free lance.
Manager wanted $40 out of $200 rate. She accepted.

She then went on going to several houses to do striptease for parties and get fucked in orgies.

Continued later... her sex fling with Arab billionaire who would give her generous tip in return for rough sex ...)
Old 05-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Shirley was in the midst of dancing on stage while Abdullah ,and club manager was in a discussion regarding deal to buy Shirley for his own use.

After she finished dancing on stage and walked to backstage naked , carrying tips back to club manager.

Club Manager: Tomorrow, you no need to come here.

Shirley : why?

Club Manager: someone had bought you and he is a wealthy man.So, you will enjoy life in a big mansion.

Next day, Abdullah chaffeur came to fetch her, and she was awed by his car, she was happy to found a rich man who would provide for her.

Alas, she was dead wrong, because Abdullah had a sadistic streak, who enslaved many women who was forced to satisfy his perverse pleasure. Once he get tired of her, he would sold her to Japanese syndicate who is from powerful Yazuka family, who make women work in Japanese sauna ,or image clubs..

Upon reaching beautiful and large mansion which was guarded by his men were armed with submachine guns, shotguns, and assault rifle.

There, she saw naked women doing works.

Abdullah: hi, sweetie. you must address me as Master.

Shirley: master.

Abdullah :huh? I cannot hear you.

Shirley: MASTER.

Abdullah: now, you undressed and let me see.

She undressed slowly till naked..

Abdullah then fondled her breasts ,and caress her pussy.

Abdullah: nice bods. If you make me happy, you will be given US$5000

Shirley: yes, Master.

Abdullah: now, go back to room.

She was escorted by his guards to her room fully of naked gals ..
Old 13-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2776 / Power: 22
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Sarpork Sarpork......

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 26-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Samster

Many naked gals worked like maid and also served Abdullah sexually in exchange for his generous tips.

At evening, Shirley was given a set of clothing by Abdullah house servant, instructing her to put on and then attend to Abdullah later.

She was wearing mafia type of clothing- black suit, white shirt, black tie, and pants. and black hat.

She was to dance in music while Abdullah sat on chair , drink alcohol and eat fruits..

See the movie on Demi Moore and you can fantasise..

Shirley moaned sensually as she danced and struggling to strip off her clothes one by one.

Till she naked, and danced...

Abdullah walked towards her and commanded her to suck his dick..

She crawled sensually and slowly , moaning , towards him

She reached his legs, and move her body upwards till she was in kneeling position, and pulling down his pants..

licking his balls,playing with his cock till he was aroused...
She then BBBJing his cock.

She was pulled up by him, and she used her legs to clamp around his waist and guided his cock into her pussy and gyrated around his waist..

and frenching him.. He was thinking to himself..'' what a fuck, she was very good bitch..'

Then he walk staggeringly with Shirley gyrating around him, and threw her off to the bed and fucked her hard.She moaned as she enjoyed being fucked in this way.

When the session ended, she was promised by him to have USD 5200 to be given to her.
Old 23-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Samster

Sorry for not updating as I am suffering from lousy mood due to office bullying as well as lack of creativity in this difficult tales.

"As time went by, Abdullah got tired of Shirley and sold her to Japanese Yakuza group which make money thru prostitution.

Shirley moved to Japan via boat , together with a few women ,under watch by gangsters.

At Japan, she worked in image club where she was trained to be creative, and do all kinds of sexual acts. She was given a Japanese name- Maori Yuzu and Japanese language training. In order to be free, she must pay 5000,000 Yen.

The only way she can get rest period is -sickness, and period (she cannot have sex during her period), she can go shopping, or stay at home.

She underwent photo taking sessions where she was in nude, school girl uniform, in lingerie, and various uniforms, various sexual position.

Once her photos were upload in online forums, and front image club
she get bookings and requests from customers like tarma,be in uniform.

(Next session?= schoolgirl)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1