The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2011, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chinaboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: what should i take note when i go geylang and am i too young to go geylang?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
No pblm bro, points not worth anything cannot exchange like voucher for free bonk. But hopefully used to help you starve off those zappers.

Anyway regarding this issue of sex and the lack of intimacy, OC and I had a big fight. So throw question back to her and ask since she not interested and want to be celibate then what about me, what's her solution for me? She lang lang cannot answer.

bro, my OC used to be lidat also. I tell her in the face that if she cannot provide me, then i will go GL to find. She dare me to do it and after i finished, i told her i went GL liao. She was so shell shocked. I just told her it's her fault and if she had given it to me, i would not have done it.

Luckily for me, OC finally realise that i had my needs and become more accomodating towards me after tt. BUT once in a while, i still chiong GL w/o telling her...
Old 03-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

I guess after this OC knows I will probably go kio kway but its a matter of being a half blind wife and prefers to deceive herself and think I didn't.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovade View Post
hello fellow bro and sis please dont zap me for asking this questions..

Currently im 23 year old..am a guy with no luck on girls which is why im considering of going geylang to bonk for the very first time..is there anyone around my age who venture to geylang here?

where should i go to find those cute syt u see in bugis and town area???
Hey man, U wanna go together? lol.
Im 19 this year and i wanna have a taste of whats its like too.
For the past few years, i have restricted myself to only "pcc" and be faithful and a good guy.

I have controlled my urges, but after so many heartbreaks from our local singapore girls, i have given up on relationships because alot of girls in our generation are just so bitchy in the end

Sighs, so you know. I am a normal guy. And i am sick of being a good guy.
And i know staying a virgin for my future wife is probably an unwise thing to do, because our generation of girls are quite loose and have no self-preservation

Then why should i restrain myself?
So yeah, thats my story. message me if you wanna go together budd
Old 05-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post
Then why should i restrain myself?
So yeah, thats my story.
Not say restrain yourself but GL gives you a very warped idea of what a majority of girls outside will do for you in the bedroom.

Hence if GL is your first shot to sex, you will probably be very disappointed in the future when it comes to a real girlfriend etc. Unless she is highly sex and skilled that is.

And thenyou fnd yourself still coming to GL after you have a GF or wife.
Old 05-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Not say restrain yourself but GL gives you a very warped idea of what a majority of girls outside will do for you in the bedroom.

Hence if GL is your first shot to sex, you will probably be very disappointed in the future when it comes to a real girlfriend etc. Unless she is highly sex and skilled that is.

And thenyou fnd yourself still coming to GL after you have a GF or wife.
So yea you mean. Should i not even try and just continue with only pcc?

lols
Old 11-04-2011, 02:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
coolrhino is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro you are not too young to go there because my first time i went there is i was 14yrs old!! LoL!! cannot believe right? at that time me and friend too bored already so went down GL to see see but in the end still go try.. but it's a good experience for me as well..

if you wanna go just go but don't regret by getting addicted like what other bros says it's true man i once got addicted like mad work and work just to go there but now i'm able to control myself already and talking about it i already very long never go already.. haha!! anyway have fun bonking =) cheers bro!!
Old 12-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrhino View Post
Bro you are not too young to go there because my first time i went there is i was 14yrs old!! LoL!! cannot believe right? at that time me and friend too bored already so went down GL to see see but in the end still go try.. but it's a good experience for me as well..

if you wanna go just go but don't regret by getting addicted like what other bros says it's true man i once got addicted like mad work and work just to go there but now i'm able to control myself already and talking about it i already very long never go already.. haha!! anyway have fun bonking =) cheers bro!!
14 years old is rape ok .

must protect little boys ...
Old 13-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickers View Post
14 years old is rape ok .

must protect little boys ...
Lol rape for girls la boys who care sia?? =D
Old 13-04-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post
Hey man, U wanna go together? lol.
Im 19 this year and i wanna have a taste of whats its like too.
For the past few years, i have restricted myself to only "pcc" and be faithful and a good guy.

I have controlled my urges, but after so many heartbreaks from our local singapore girls, i have given up on relationships because alot of girls in our generation are just so bitchy in the end
Bro, I don't see a point in engaging a sex worker if the reasons are what you stated above, years down the road you will look back and regret your decision.

I was once a hotheaded teenager like you, wanted to spite my ex girlfriend then for dumping me for another guy, thought the best way was to fuck my life up and make her feel guilty for what she did. So I did and engaged the services of a Thai sex worker, in those days it was $40, and from then on I have been engaging sex workers whenever my desires hits me as the experience is different. Sometimes when you do the math and realise how much you have spent on sex, I think the amount would have allowed me to own a decent Japanese make car.

Looking back, did I regret my decision? Yes if you think of the money that was burnt, and no as I would probably have stepped into this circle anyway. So think hard before you take that step, because once in it's hard to get out, good luck my friend and remember be safe if you decide to go into it at the end of the day....

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Last edited by smoky7; 13-04-2011 at 03:08 AM.
Old 13-04-2011, 04:11 AM
Samster

Looking back, did I regret my decision? Yes if you think of the money that was burnt, and no as I would probably have stepped into this circle anyway. So think hard before you take that step, because once in it's hard to get out, good luck my friend and remember be safe if you decide to go into it at the end of the day....[/QUOTE]

Hey dude. I know i hear alot about this addiction.

But when you just feel like doing it, do you think thrice about the money?

No right? And if it was so bad, you would have already stopped by now.

:P
Come on man.

Admit u had fun .... hahah..
Old 13-04-2011, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

[/QUOTE]Hey dude. I know i hear alot about this addiction.

But when you just feel like doing it, do you think thrice about the money?

No right? And if it was so bad, you would have already stopped by now.

:P
Come on man.

Admit u had fun .... hahah..[/QUOTE]

With the amount of money that I've ploughed in, of course there has to be fun, but that aside, I'm just pointing out the cons to you basing on the reasons that you've stated previously. At the end of the day, it's your choice, but remember to practice safe sex and also the F&F motto, happy bonking bro

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 13-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
PIAKTHISGIRL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Geylang first when I was 17, was jio-ed by a fellow bro of 4 years older. It was the second fuck of my life; only fucked ex-gf once and ever since then, she only gave HJ/BJ. I contemplated at first, but I still went cos of the urge after not having sex for so long. Was introduced to CAT 80 girls and I didn't really like the experience. Now that I think back, I regretted my decision back then! Should've went for CAT 150 girls instead!

Point being because if it's your first time in Geylang, you ought to have the BEST & MOST MEMORABLE experience. If you have the financial means and you're willing to splurge, go for local FLs instead. You definitely don't want to regret when you grow older. Virginity is really overrated, no one gives a flying fuck as to whether a guy is a virgin or not. It matters only to GIRLS.

However, it's really easy to get addicted. Once you get addicted, you will always have this mentality like 'fuck care la, just fuck only, not say very ex also'. Self-control is really important, else your pocket will burn one hole damn fast.
Old 13-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers vickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolrhino View Post
Lol rape for girls la boys who care sia?? =D
why don't you try ?

i think the punishment will be worse .
Old 14-04-2011, 02:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Smfguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decided to finally register my sbf acct after using eyepower for so long

Bro, end up did u go gl in the end?
Old 14-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickers View Post
why don't you try ?

i think the punishment will be worse .
what i meant was im 14yrs old when i went GL the first time to F so consider i tried =D haha!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1