The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
empire999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was cuckolded

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
based on the comments i have read, I WILL HAVE THE LAST SAID

you stupid singaporean guys are fucked up and dumb and trying to act smart, just be cool and accept the story cause you cant deduce and i say you cant deduce fake or real within the net....stupid singaporean, trying to be FBI and CID...bitch please, you will have a chance if you have learn linguistic cues properly....stupid singaporean guys..most pathetic guys int he world...no wonder local girls prefer white guys..no offense TS, but yeah, you should give me their names as i can shame them easily....

forenote advice to singaporean guys, stop acting as clearly you guys are fucked up insecure and stupid like a pigs.

as i said, TS, good that you put it all to past, but if you want shaming, just release the names easily.
So u hide here,u still remember how ur gal/wife/mother beeń fuck
Old 12-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire999 View Post
So u hide here,u still remember how ur gal/wife/mother beeń fuck
hahaha..why..miss me badly..why cant you be constant consistent of flaming me...pathetic bastard

as i said...not worthy enough to talk or argue with me hence you are a fucke up 14 year old kid that is fucked up perverted..
Old 12-04-2014, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Didn't know a piece of Foreign shit is worth while to talk to... Goodness still complaining people here not worthy to talk to.....phwee
Old 12-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
hahaha..why..miss me badly..why cant you be constant consistent of flaming me...pathetic bastard

as i said...not worthy enough to talk or argue with me hence you are a fucke up 14 year old kid that is fucked up perverted..
fucking miss u sucker...still remenber how ur gal/wif/mother kana fuck by sg guy anot...hahahahahaha
Old 13-04-2014, 06:17 AM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

pathetic....your mother and girlfriend must be really fucked as they are dominated by pussy men like you

by the if you say we are foreign trash...why do singaporean still need FT like us to run your economy

it seems like singaporean MEN are meant to be dogs...dogs that obey and fuck up pussy like you guys...stupid fuck up singaporean men
actually you guys are 连狗都不如

pathetic....empire999..i feel sorry for you...you life must be dominated by FT like us...pathetic...keep studying in school. you will have a chance
Old 13-04-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
pathetic....your mother and girlfriend must be really fucked as they are dominated by pussy men like you

by the if you say we are foreign trash...why do singaporean still need FT like us to run your economy

it seems like singaporean MEN are meant to be dogs...dogs that obey and fuck up pussy like you guys...stupid fuck up singaporean men

pathetic....empire999..i feel sorry for you...you life must be dominated by FT like us...pathetic...keep studying in school. you will have a chance
No worry abt us,anyway the whole sbf ppl know that ur gal/wife/mother been fuck by sg guy already. .somemore cip,cim n cof aso....hahahahahaha
Old 13-04-2014, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
LoveBoobies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros out here, i guess we have to be fair to mcyeoh too. First of all, his wife, daughter &mother kena fucked by singapore guy, or he waz the one who fucked them.
The other thing is fucked by singapire guy or guys?
Sorry no offence but i feel we must clarify to prevent the wrong story from spreading. Cheers
Old 13-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Samster (M)

mcyeoh mcyeoh

hahaha...keep saying my mom get raped...it just tell me that your mom was the one that got raped...wow..are singaporean guys that pathetic nowadays......is this your only line...now wonder singaporean guys are really fucked up..bet you can't pick up a girl properly...go and fucking have fun with your k-pop shit...

btw...yor girlfriend pussy was nice..too bad he say that singaporean guys like you have a small cock
Old 13-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 21
edvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to beholdedvil is a splendid one to behold

Wanna scold don't scold family lah.
No wonder most foreign trash cannot win always cursed people's family....
Take the Filipino, isn't their women are here to sell their pussy to us Singaporean to support their ball-less husband or bf ...
Same goes to the Thais and the Indo ladies.
PRC also good...plenty in fl dome 2 to pick and choose.
Take Indians....they will raped anything with a hole in India. Most Indian ladies refused to go back India...
So mcyeoh, you really are a pussy...sorry but you started bring out ppl family here.
Why your mother, sisters, aunties and girl friends enjoyed being ducked by Singaporean guys while you watched in awe how good we fucked them??
You better at your reflection from your own pee. See how pathetic you are.

Quote:

Old 13-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
Granger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGranger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow. This escalated quickly. To be honest I thought it was just a story like TS others.
Old 13-04-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2619 / Power: 14
xiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond reputexiaomidnightz has a reputation beyond repute

wow. I guess everyone needs a chill pill. have a drink and relax. why get so agitated over a story. lol

2nd Queue List: siam66, Hurricane88, SureScore, loneyheart, Koiz, PeaceKris, CoCk shoCk, S.B.Y.1, esssinine, Prince7, Clownteaser, Swagelock, powerkid, magix01, Rasta Marley, Tingtonglove
Old 13-04-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy71 View Post
Yeah..post their face photo...as they r not ashamed to do it in front of u.. so let show the public the adultery couple.. maybe govt will expel him...
expose their photo means exposing his identity as well. Will you live in shame further more?
Old 13-04-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!xuanz is one of the Best!

Quote:
based on the comments i have read, I WILL HAVE THE LAST SAID

you stupid singaporean guys are fucked up and dumb and trying to act smart, just be cool and accept the story cause you cant deduce and i say you cant deduce fake or real within the net....stupid singaporean, trying to be FBI and CID...bitch please, you will have a chance if you have learn linguistic cues properly....stupid singaporean guys..most pathetic guys int he world...no wonder local girls prefer white guys..no offense TS, but yeah, you should give me their names as i can shame them easily....

forenote advice to singaporean guys, stop acting as clearly you guys are fucked up insecure and stupid like a pigs.

as i said, TS, good that you put it all to past, but if you want shaming, just release the names easily.

I may be smaller size than you. (if you're a fucking angmoh kia)

If It is necessary for me to take you down. I will take you down. Chao cheebye.
Old 13-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 901 / Power: 23
arrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to beholdarrdwolf_77 is a splendid one to behold

I know when my grandpa sets sail from China to Singapore, he came here to look for a better life but he is not an ingrate who bites the hand that feed him because he is human.
Old 13-04-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah bros, everyone relax.
My story is my story for better or worse.
Some have shared kind words of support.
Others have called me a useless pussy.
Everyone can have an opinion right or wrong.
Doesn't matter. All I can say is, I can only share this story here.
So for that I am grateful.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1