The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2015, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Last night, cock itchy, pom hopped over to ACE and found Mimi the Cat prowling around. So since Sotong is not back and pom does not like that fat Pisao ....ok loh naik lift loh.

Nice massage but services not as good as last time liao. her artificial boobs became smaller and not too silicon to the feel, as the silicon packs had been removed.

Not so nice looking dy.

Well, she offered no after-bonking bath ...pom had to bath sendiri (same SOP as Camel dy)

Mimi is sort of not talkative and not smiling anymore, so pom start to have doubt that pom will further bonk-churn her liao

BTW, while pom was sandaring the pagar along the HCM trail, an interesting and rare event happened in front of pom. 2 Vietcong kook-kook were shouting and hitting at 2 Melayu gai-choong calling them SOHAI. All of a sudden, that white hair old bouncer came over and scolded the Vietcongs and warning them to behave and not to call customers or potential customers "SOHAI" and worst for the Vietcongs to hit the potential customers on their heads. That old fucker could speak good English wor
He warned them (issued a yellow card) that the Vietcongs could be barred from operating in ACE anymore if they do that again. The Vietcong pimp had to intervened.

Wa, ACE management also start to practise "customer first" leh.

That 2 Vietcong kook kook we know kah?

The word "SOHAI", i believe they learned from their Darling Bouncer and Now spread and share among those VietCongs liao.

Wah...MiMi and Camel service drop kah?
i guess i better opt for Dyelook Camel and check whether her Service still drop or not.

POM, no YuanYuan meh?
TeddyBear with Platinium kuku dropby ACE a while. (really Short while)

Spotted Ah Hui, PinPin, Hong, NFKK, Hanoi Rose, Pisau, MiMi, and many others.....AH Fang talak!

Grumpy No Smile TAO saw me and approach me and keep saying i TIPU her.hahaha.
i guess i must HUMP her kaw kaw one day so that she won't be grumpy anymore.
I believe POM and MisterCity know which grumpy Viet who approach me when we 3 together last time.

This Grumpy Viet actually stay opposite HoneyPot Futaba in the same apartment...kakaka

saas<----Next!
Old 13-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 10
vampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
i guess i better opt for Dyelook Camel and check whether her Service still drop or not.
2 words...

NO REGRETS

but not for you coz you no more kkj liao...

somebody just passes-by for you to love, not to belong
Old 13-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9644 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampangel View Post
2 words...

NO REGRETS

shhhhhhh... mai tempt him... later he needs to use lime & lemon wash kkj to be back in action...
Old 14-11-2015, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Calling POM...Caling POM
See RED kindly
i am confused on those statement.!!

Oh those China Trail and Ho Chi Minh Trail..!!!
Damn you bloody creative thinking!

Now my kuku plated Platinium liao.
So should be safe for now.
if still bocor, then need Wolverine Xibainium Claw.
My bad.......I was trying to say "Pisao asked why PANDA BEAR not around to paku her" (not intended to mention TEDDY BEAR) Kortot khrap

Aiyah, once Saigon Rose splash Teddy Bear with her Rose Syrup .......all platinum will be eroded in no time and your kukujiao will harden, stand up and ENTERtain Saigon Rose like honey bird piercing and sucking Saigon Rose Syrup from the honey hole flanked by petal-like inner and out labia. Oops now talk like the dead Dr Ookami
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-11-2015, 07:04 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
shhhhhhh... mai tempt him... later he needs to use lime & lemon wash kkj to be back in action...
No need lime and lemonade to wash lah, Teddy Bear's will stand up for action once his kukujiao touches Saigon Rose syrup
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-11-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My bad.......I was trying to say "Pisao asked why PANDA BEAR not around to paku her" (not intended to mention TEDDY BEAR) Kortot khrap

Aiyah, once Saigon Rose splash Teddy Bear with her Rose Syrup .......all platinum will be eroded in no time and your kukujiao will harden, stand up and ENTERtain Saigon Rose like honey bird piercing and sucking Saigon Rose Syrup from the honey hole flanked by petal-like inner and out labia. Oops now talk like the dead Dr Ookami
Again ,,,POM got blady creative imagination.
Platinum kukujiao still intact
Maybe tomorrow will Xibai Viet TAO once and for ALL.

saas<----Next!
Old 14-11-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampangel View Post
2 words...

NO REGRETS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
Bugger you Dyelook!
"shuang fei" me ka?

saas<----Next!
Old 15-11-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 10
vampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant futurevampangel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bugger you Dyelook!
"shuang fei" me ka?
brother dyelook like to play tag
*winks winks*

somebody just passes-by for you to love, not to belong
Old 17-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Again ,,,POM got blady creative imagination.
Platinum kukujiao still intact
Maybe tomorrow will Xibai Viet TAO once and for ALL.
How is your paku on your new found Vietcong kangTAO [ada lubang punya TAO] ? Your kukujiao still platinum plated ?

Anyway, Sotong just SMS pom that she will be coming back to ACE early next month, so pom has to lie low to save money and white tadpoles for Sotong while pom needs to send his drill bit for shot peening to strenghten it

So far, pom has not paku Wildboar for more than a month, no news from her....so maybe this konek-sion broken liao ...nvm, one chicken die, replaced by another chicken
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-11-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
How is your paku on your new found Vietcong kangTAO [ada lubang punya TAO] ? Your kukujiao still platinum plated ?

Anyway, Sotong just SMS pom that she will be coming back to ACE early next month, so pom has to lie low to save money and white tadpoles for Sotong while pom needs to send his drill bit for shot peening to strenghten it

So far, pom has not paku Wildboar for more than a month, no news from her....so maybe this konek-sion broken liao ...nvm, one chicken die, replaced by another chicken
kukujian still intact....hahaha
TAO Viet yet to PAKU!!!

No see WildBoar even today?!!!
Only see NFKK..Honey...Hanoi Rose...PinPin...MiMi...

hahaha

saas<----Next!
Old 17-11-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
kukujian still intact....hahaha
TAO Viet yet to PAKU!!!

No see WildBoar even today?!!!
Only see NFKK..Honey...Hanoi Rose...PinPin...MiMi...

hahaha
Maybe Widboar gone back to Tong San liao ..pom remembers her student visa ends in November ....did not update me for a farewell bonk ...hahahahaha

One day must bonk NFKK and taste her rib bones ....hahahahaha
Pom no more bonk Mimi as her services deteriorated.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 18-11-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe Widboar gone back to Tong San liao ..pom remembers her student visa ends in November ....did not update me for a farewell bonk ...hahahahaha

One day must bonk NFKK and taste her rib bones ....hahahahaha
Pom no more bonk Mimi as her services deteriorated.
No wonder, cannot see WildBoar anymore!
Yeah, must PAKU NFKK. hahaha
No see your Camel also.

Look like all your Vietcong Service bad liao.

saas<----Next!
Old 23-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Had a smashing time outing with MisterCity and Shylook

Impromptu meetup with MisterCity where he will try to arrange a meetup with the rest.
Funny is Taikor Futaba say resounding "YES" and no where can be seen at all. Wondering why he say 'BIG YES".

Meetup at 3:30pm estd at mamak ACE below.
Headcount: MisterCity,Shylook and MisterCity.

Earlier on, Shylook make a quiet sniper practise with someone at ACE. Shylook truly Sextisfied judging by the look on his face.

MisterCity apparently discovered his long lost PRC "Small Snow" and frenching madly once inside the room and the rest is history as usal again.

Shylook left for his friend wedding a while later. Me and MisterCity still continue monitoring what on the ACE menu.
ACE is pack like Pudu Wet Market where we were lucky to get VVIP seat near to Vietcong side.

Saw a lot of "NEW" face especially PRC and Vietcong but still average looker.

Around 6pm, we decide to head out to OS and meetup with Charming Mr Wong.
OS Party continue until almost midnite.
This Mr Wong actually a REAL deal "Honeypot".
Butterflies, only Vietnam gers really flock to HoneyPot Wong to taste him

Me and MisterCity really enjoying admiring those Viet gers who sitting left and right HoneyPot Wong.
Oh ya, Nasi Lemak is back and she remember both of us who only upped her once.
MisterCity and Me will be planning another raid on OS either cumming Friday or Saturday and this time i hope "Taikor Futaba" will make grand appearance.

Me and MisterCity agreed wholely that OS offer more candies eyewash, it so obvious that good looker and stunner Viet is more here than ACE.
Paying RM1 even for flipcar also mesmerizing Sexperience.

Now i know why the secret why those young Viet at OS flocking to HoneyPot Wong.

saas<----Next!
Old 23-11-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Fine Print,

Me and MisterCity saw Eugene at OS yesterday.

saas<----Next!
Old 23-11-2015, 02:43 PM
Samster

Latest GrapesVines,

POM Wild Boar apparently have difficulty in renewing her student visa, it will definitely take some time to sort out the "immigration" application.

(sauce from RAM)

saas<----Next!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1